The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 736 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC  [View Original Post]
    Drive around Friday morning and saw Ashley. She hopped it no hesitation. Seen her perky her lips were and slipped her what she needed and she went down BBBJCIM. DT crazy. Might do round two tonight. She's good. I have her digits if anybody wants to trade.
    I know of 4 ashley's in that area all dfferent.

  2. #8612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by SCX13  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me which streets areas in Chelsea I should be strolling for SWs as well as the general hours to look? I'm unfamiliar with the area and have tried to read to forum to try to decipher for myself. Please PM me if better for you. Thanks in advance.
    The street scene in Chelsea is pretty much dead. I haven't strolled that area in a while. Most have transplanted thier way to Newmarket Sq. Link posted.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...p?5268-Chelsea

  3. #8611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Chelsea

    Can someone please tell me which streets areas in Chelsea I should be strolling for SWs as well as the general hours to look? I'm unfamiliar with the area and have tried to read to forum to try to decipher for myself. Please PM me if better for you. Thanks in advance.

  4. #8610

    Christina

    Not the best. But, got the job done, reasonable rate and no drama.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D6DA1656-2195-4F7D-8D4A-D0E07E2BD8A9.jpg‎  

  5. #8609

    Bsw

    Found her this AM. Clean, all leather type clothes, black. Pretty and clean. Doesn't appear to be a homeless person. But, perhaps a part-timer. She played hard to get, thinks I'm a cop and wouldn't get in. Basically, she was picky with who she wants. Never seen her before. But, a hard pass. Don't need the drama. I bet she could such a mean dick. But, her services at best as a guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16BA65DA-9F41-43CC-B58E-C3EC7A24B9F8.jpg‎  

  6. #8608
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I always try & get a ph # from a SW or a girl that I think might be working. About 5 years ago I saw this one hot young blonde that I thought might be working. I was a in hurry & did not stop. Never did see her again & kept kicking myself. It only takes a few minutes to get a number.
    I met her Monday morning. Later that night around 11:30 pm I found her again. I was going down peirson making a right into allerton about to give up she called my name, I stopped told her I was circling for an hour hoping trying to find you. (smiling) she said really? I said I made a big mistake not getting your number. Gave her the 40 car date fee for free exchanged numbers texted her twice with no reply, Not even a hi back. I'm at a loss with girls they just end up hurting guys feelings. They will do a car date for 40 dollars but decline an offer to dinner and the movies + shopping.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bts28rz0lJ0

  7. #8607

    Ashley

    Drive around Friday morning and saw Ashley. She hopped it no hesitation. Seen her perky her lips were and slipped her what she needed and she went down BBBJCIM. DT crazy. Might do round two tonight. She's good. I have her digits if anybody wants to trade.

  8. #8606

    Diamond

    Did a few loops around noon today. Not much happening but did find a petite dirty blond named Diamond. Very cute without any visible damage. Went to the spot and then she says she does not do head. Ok? On went the cover but at that point the mood was gone.

    Will not repeat.

  9. #8605
    I always try & get a ph # from a SW or a girl that I think might be working. About 5 years ago I saw this one hot young blonde that I thought might be working. I was a in hurry & did not stop. Never did see her again & kept kicking myself. It only takes a few minutes to get a number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a pretty Italian girl named Lauren "Lo" 3 am this morning on rusfield. Didn't expect to see anyone that late took a lap anyway. She had a long sleeve black top white leggings green eyes, does not look like a street walker. She said she lived in an apartment across bmc and offered me her number so we don't have to meet on the street again but I didn't take it. Her and Allie ended up being my fav girls at nms thought I would catch Allie / Alice again go to a hotel like she offered but never seen her again. so I'm really kicking myself for not getting Laurens number.

    Damage 35 bucks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSfV4RSZ_I

  10. #8604
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.
    Hey Crows!

    Clean your inbox.

  11. #8603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano7  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little thick, but maybe one to take home and clean up for added fun, namely daty etc. ?
    Definitely thick, looks Latina. But, she says she's Irish and Italian. Definitely, if she was cleaned up, she would look like a knockout with a dress, hair done and all. She's a really cute woman, big eyes. Never seen her before until now and I seen her in a Stop and Shop parking lot and not at NMS.

  12. #8602

    Nms 3 am

    Picked up a pretty Italian girl named Lauren "Lo" 3 am this morning on rusfield. Didn't expect to see anyone that late took a lap anyway. She had a long sleeve black top white leggings green eyes, does not look like a street walker. She said she lived in an apartment across bmc and offered me her number so we don't have to meet on the street again but I didn't take it. Her and Allie ended up being my fav girls at nms thought I would catch Allie / Alice again go to a hotel like she offered but never seen her again. so I'm really kicking myself for not getting Laurens number.

    Damage 35 bucks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSfV4RSZ_I

  13. #8601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up at Stop and Shop. She was really cute, young. But, the obvious smell of summer. She was walking around with her underwear! Though, it looks like bicycle shorts. Really pretty eyes and too bad her life went downhill. Had a fun session, treated her with cigarettes and McDonald's. A homeless guy actually walked between my car and the wall, even though I sandwiched myself to avoid it. Unbelievable. Anyways, be safe out there.
    Looks a little thick, but maybe one to take home and clean up for added fun, namely daty etc. ?

  14. #8600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by David5512  [View Original Post]
    I live in Beverly but I am from Winchester and I am down there ALL the time. Mass Vet's over by Commerce Way, too!

    Any info on her would be most appreciated. What time is she usually out, description? Thank you so much for posting. .
    I wonder why she doesn't post ads if she has a hotel room? Could charge more and be easier to find. Either way, this is my general area so I'll keep an eye out, though have no experience with streetwalkers.

  15. #8599

    Erin

    I picked her up at Stop and Shop. She was really cute, young. But, the obvious smell of summer. She was walking around with her underwear! Though, it looks like bicycle shorts. Really pretty eyes and too bad her life went downhill. Had a fun session, treated her with cigarettes and McDonald's. A homeless guy actually walked between my car and the wall, even though I sandwiched myself to avoid it. Unbelievable. Anyways, be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65C6FE9C-B85C-44F2-81CE-B613B7FE741C.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape