Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14308

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    I couldn't tell if one of those pics was showing her belly button or her vag. Gross.

  2. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.
    She can also be hard to get ahold of. She's flaked on me a few times.

  3. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.

  4. #14305

    Juicy

    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049

  5. #14304

    Isabelle / Izzy BWI

    Anyone ever had a dream about her? Can't find any reviews online, and she's been posting for a while. Nothing that I could find searching her name on the forum here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83314633

  6. #14303

    Club Harem

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    What club does she strip at?
    Is what she told me.

  7. #14302

    Peaches club

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    What club does she strip at?
    Think she said harem, on the block.

  8. #14301

    Peaches Train

    I'll jump on the Peaches train. I saw her Friday. She is every bit as attractive as advertised. Paid for a SS $.5. Stayed wayyyyyy longer. Decent BBBJ. Rode my face. Dined at the why. Cover on for CG and finished in K9. Would repeat. Actually seeing her again this afternoon.

  9. #14300

    Red Flag Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Saw this hottie pop up today on LC and thought there might be new talent here. She's got a location, a local #. But lo and behold, an image search comes back for almost a decade across a bunch of sites all over the place. Save your time fellas.

    Lending a helping hand!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83341327
    Pictures aside. Anytime you see an ad that looks like that and has text written like that, it's fake. Especially with all the emojis.

  10. #14299

    Bree baby. FAKE

    Saw this hottie pop up today on LC and thought there might be new talent here. She's got a location, a local #. But lo and behold, an image search comes back for almost a decade across a bunch of sites all over the place. Save your time fellas.

    Lending a helping hand!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83341327

  11. #14298

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I'm going to pile on and add my two cents. And I'll say that she's not asking for too much. 150 qv with bbj and cfs which is what I always prefer. She does look exactly like her pics and she is a joy to be around. Very straight forward and isn't a clock watcher either. And she Gets into it and doesn't just lay there like a zombie either. I really appreciate that. She's a stripper that's well worth a visit and if you like seeing streetwalkers, you won't like seeing her. She puts out a different kind of energy. And as far as her thinking highly of herself, I think she can rightfully do that compared to other offerings in the area. I plan on seeing her again and got her real number too. So we're good with each other.
    What club does she strip at?

  12. #14297

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    Not a chance she's real. Do a reverse image search. All her pics are taken from other sites.

  13. #14296

    Absolutely Submissive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojack87  [View Original Post]
    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.
    Yea shorty was cool and she will let you do ya thang for real. But I negotiated price. She'll work with you. Some pics don't add up to where she is now. But I'd repeat service good and she has a cool personality.

  14. #14295

    Ohh. Peaches

    Yep. I'm going to pile on and add my two cents. And I'll say that she's not asking for too much. 150 qv with bbj and cfs which is what I always prefer. She does look exactly like her pics and she is a joy to be around. Very straight forward and isn't a clock watcher either. And she Gets into it and doesn't just lay there like a zombie either. I really appreciate that. She's a stripper that's well worth a visit and if you like seeing streetwalkers, you won't like seeing her. She puts out a different kind of energy. And as far as her thinking highly of herself, I think she can rightfully do that compared to other offerings in the area. I plan on seeing her again and got her real number too. So we're good with each other.

  15. #14294

    Peaches follow up review and just thoughts in general. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a friend on this forum I was able to reconnect with Peaches. She is absolutely a sweetheart as far as I'm concerned. Excellent BBBJ DFK stripper slide and off to the races CFS. Finished in the bag. Yea she's gorgeous. She's amazing in CG and grinded me to near the finish line. Had to go doggie although I love looking in her eyes during mish. Highly recommend.
    Peaches. I posted a review last week back when she indicated to me that she was in town again. Another session with her this weekend, was excellent. She is a very reasonable, quality, straightforward, and likeable provider. As always, feel free to post whatever you want, good, bad or ugly about anyone- as this is a forum.

    Whatever your preferences are regarding any provider, this is my perspective: if you respect someone, you both will probably get along great and each will get what they want. If you don't agree, don't like, dis-respect, criticize, be critical of, and or just generally are a douche bag-and this can take many connotations (not clean, bad breath, drunk, racist, sexist, all the 'ist's") towards any provider, then you probably will get punted or denied. Or, you can be nice, agreeable, solid, complimentary, and generally a respectful person -0-and you will probably get all that you want, and a little more. My experiences with peaches are such, I am nice, and respect her, and know what I am getting and ask for-and therefore we BOTH get what we want. No bullshit, no exaggeration, no paid for promotion here from me. I post here so that YOU, and a provider who is quality, can both benefit, and in return I benefit too by sharing with you / forum. I will not point fingers or call anyone out specifically, however to be clear, I will state this as I have described above: If you find problems with others, are overly critical, not nice, disrespectful, well lets be honest-it is probably YOU that is the douche bag, and therefore, you stand being denied or refused service from any provider. I speak from my experiences thus far, be nice and get what you want, be an ass and you do not. Simple as that. Some understand this, some do not. Unfortunately in this industry, YOU are not the one who controls the market, it is the ladies. If you disagree, then so be it. Good luck to all, and as always, I will post my experiences as they are had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape