LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14302

    Bree baby. FAKE

    Saw this hottie pop up today on LC and thought there might be new talent here. She's got a location, a local #. But lo and behold, an image search comes back for almost a decade across a bunch of sites all over the place. Save your time fellas.

    Lending a helping hand!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83341327

  2. #14301

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I'm going to pile on and add my two cents. And I'll say that she's not asking for too much. 150 qv with bbj and cfs which is what I always prefer. She does look exactly like her pics and she is a joy to be around. Very straight forward and isn't a clock watcher either. And she Gets into it and doesn't just lay there like a zombie either. I really appreciate that. She's a stripper that's well worth a visit and if you like seeing streetwalkers, you won't like seeing her. She puts out a different kind of energy. And as far as her thinking highly of herself, I think she can rightfully do that compared to other offerings in the area. I plan on seeing her again and got her real number too. So we're good with each other.
    What club does she strip at?

  3. #14300

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    Not a chance she's real. Do a reverse image search. All her pics are taken from other sites.

  4. #14299

    Absolutely Submissive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojack87  [View Original Post]
    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.
    Yea shorty was cool and she will let you do ya thang for real. But I negotiated price. She'll work with you. Some pics don't add up to where she is now. But I'd repeat service good and she has a cool personality.

  5. #14298

    Ohh. Peaches

    Yep. I'm going to pile on and add my two cents. And I'll say that she's not asking for too much. 150 qv with bbj and cfs which is what I always prefer. She does look exactly like her pics and she is a joy to be around. Very straight forward and isn't a clock watcher either. And she Gets into it and doesn't just lay there like a zombie either. I really appreciate that. She's a stripper that's well worth a visit and if you like seeing streetwalkers, you won't like seeing her. She puts out a different kind of energy. And as far as her thinking highly of herself, I think she can rightfully do that compared to other offerings in the area. I plan on seeing her again and got her real number too. So we're good with each other.

  6. #14297

    Peaches follow up review and just thoughts in general. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a friend on this forum I was able to reconnect with Peaches. She is absolutely a sweetheart as far as I'm concerned. Excellent BBBJ DFK stripper slide and off to the races CFS. Finished in the bag. Yea she's gorgeous. She's amazing in CG and grinded me to near the finish line. Had to go doggie although I love looking in her eyes during mish. Highly recommend.
    Peaches. I posted a review last week back when she indicated to me that she was in town again. Another session with her this weekend, was excellent. She is a very reasonable, quality, straightforward, and likeable provider. As always, feel free to post whatever you want, good, bad or ugly about anyone- as this is a forum.

    Whatever your preferences are regarding any provider, this is my perspective: if you respect someone, you both will probably get along great and each will get what they want. If you don't agree, don't like, dis-respect, criticize, be critical of, and or just generally are a douche bag-and this can take many connotations (not clean, bad breath, drunk, racist, sexist, all the 'ist's") towards any provider, then you probably will get punted or denied. Or, you can be nice, agreeable, solid, complimentary, and generally a respectful person -0-and you will probably get all that you want, and a little more. My experiences with peaches are such, I am nice, and respect her, and know what I am getting and ask for-and therefore we BOTH get what we want. No bullshit, no exaggeration, no paid for promotion here from me. I post here so that YOU, and a provider who is quality, can both benefit, and in return I benefit too by sharing with you / forum. I will not point fingers or call anyone out specifically, however to be clear, I will state this as I have described above: If you find problems with others, are overly critical, not nice, disrespectful, well lets be honest-it is probably YOU that is the douche bag, and therefore, you stand being denied or refused service from any provider. I speak from my experiences thus far, be nice and get what you want, be an ass and you do not. Simple as that. Some understand this, some do not. Unfortunately in this industry, YOU are not the one who controls the market, it is the ladies. If you disagree, then so be it. Good luck to all, and as always, I will post my experiences as they are had.

  7. #14296

    Jay

    I posted about her like 4 years ago before the pandemic. I've seen that she is posting ads again and decided to give her another shot. Pics are somewhat deceiving. There is a reason why she doesn't smile. Most of her teeth are missing and the few remaining ones are jacked up. She does have lots of bruises, pock marks, scabs because she is obviously a heavy user although she denies it and swears up and down that she had just gotten over something. Yeah whatever, LOL! But who am I to judge? She was firm with her prices but I didn't negotiate with her either. SS-QV 100, HH 150, and so on. (+40 for extra's). Ate her box out for 10 minutes (kitty had a very slight odor but nothing out of the ordinary). It was clean shaved and she has that cameltoe looking pussy which I prefer and love! I was very stiff so I didn't even bother with getting some dome action. Went straight to mish for a few minutes and then we did some K9 before I pulled out and unloaded on her tatts on her back! Her kitty is very tight and snug. Once inside, you won't last too long. She has a very nice personality and overall it was a pleasant visit. No problems whatsoever. The only reason I won't repeat is because I can get the same service with redhead casey at a much cheaper price. And not to mention those body marks and scabs are a major turn off.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27915251

  8. #14295

    No show Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I agree here. News must travel fast because all her ads are gone. The two photos I uploaded earlier were from her LC ad today. Notice the right arm Forearm tattoo in this photo. Thanks to everyone who provided some feedback. Her name really helped.
    Tori is a real cutie. Must have been a knock-out in heyday. But them days are gone. She's your typical dope fiend. Body is a mess but does a decent BBBJ. Can be very unreliable.

  9. #14294

    Dmg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojack87  [View Original Post]
    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.
    I been there several times. Never gave much more than SW rates. She's eager to please but pics are old af.

  10. #14293

    Peaches. Excellent Time

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!
    Thanks to a friend on this forum I was able to reconnect with Peaches. She is absolutely a sweetheart as far as I'm concerned. Excellent BBBJ DFK stripper slide and off to the races CFS. Finished in the bag. Yea she's gorgeous. She's amazing in CG and grinded me to near the finish line. Had to go doggie although I love looking in her eyes during mish. Highly recommend.

  11. #14292

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!
    She has always been that way. That's one thing you'll get from her she's not pretending to be anybody but herself. She said she thinks very highly of the way she looks in if you want to be with her she's going to make you pay the price she wants. I'm don't understand why guys rag on girls that do that. If they can find guys to pay the higher price then why shouldn't they. If guys want only give her $50. She would have to fuck four people but if she can get some one person to give her 200 she only has to bang one. I mean you complain because you want to bang a hotter girl for less money and she and she won't do it so it gets you upset. If it's too much money for you then you move on to somebody else. Instead of complaining why she won't bang you for less money.

  12. #14291
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Usually when a provider gets that popular and makes the amount of money per hour that she is requesting, her attitude will change. She gets demanding or restrictions about, or more money is required for any additional requests.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    That's because idiots on this forum are paying her prices!. And not just her, but others as well. There is a reason why both fat, morbidly obese pigs and skinny, anorexic crack who*res in the Baltimore area are asking GPS prices. Because they can get it!. It's as simple as that. Very similar to the economics laws of supply and demand.

  13. #14290

    I assumed that was going to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!
    Usually when a provider gets that popular and makes the amount of money per hour that she is requesting, her attitude will change. She gets demanding or restrictions about, or more money is required for any additional requests.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #14289

    Peaches

    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!

  15. #14288

    Rawdog

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape