Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 37316
-
06-05-22 22:07 #25331Senior Member

Posts: 486Kory Love
Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a few times last year. Experience was actually really good, but man that face is tough.
https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love
-
06-05-22 17:27 #25330Asshole

Posts: 567[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
06-05-22 15:57 #25329Senior Member

Posts: 1069You do know what an UTR is?
Taryn doesn't post, doesn't do dates everyday and has a solid crew of regulars. And our local treasure. Good luck getting her contact info. It won't be from me. Chance are the day you are in town she might not be looking to do dates. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 15:36 #25328Senior Member

Posts: 72She will more than likely cash and dash on you.
Originally Posted by Cristol123
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 13:37 #25327Asshole

Posts: 567Terrible what is does
Same girl at 2 yrs apart. Such a shame what drugs do.
-
06-05-22 12:23 #25326Senior Member

Posts: 220Surprised you actually had a date with her. She's usually scamming.
Originally Posted by Cristol123
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 12:17 #25325Senior Member

Posts: 220Surprised you actually had a date with her. She's usually scamming.
Originally Posted by Cristol123
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 11:03 #25324Senior Member

Posts: 485Taryn
Hi I'm visiting your great state, I'm also coming back twice the first week of July. I'm looking for some fun in the area. I've reached out to Staxx. I'd love to attempt to reach out to Taryn if any of you would be kind enough to help a visitor out with the number.
-
06-05-22 09:53 #25323Senior Member

Posts: 76Nothing Sweeter
Saw this one maybe a year ago and was definitely not worth the time. Believe the requested donation was 100 donated 60 and that was too much. Pictures are atleast 10-20 years old, she is bigger but her face hasn't changed much. Was rushed and with her body being much bigger than the photos I didn't mind the rush. Saw she popped back up so I'd share my experience. Definitely would not repeat. This was when she stayed in Petersburg.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/726437604783
-
06-05-22 08:21 #25322Senior Member

Posts: 38Bawdy place
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
https://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests...rill_52695819/
-
06-05-22 07:14 #25321Senior Member

Posts: 346Reviews?
I can't find any reviews for these. Does anyone have insight? Real or fake? If real, worth it or not?
Looking for fun.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/296311867623
AD: Looking for a fun time. I can host or travel depending on time and situation. Include a pic and be a wm ddf and generous.
KoSexy. Hott. Sloppy. Nasty. How ever uu want it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/588541815214
AD: SeeSeeYes. Yes. I know it's all been said before. But definitely the best experience in town. Upper Scale. No drama. Only good feels and vibes. I understand you. Understand me. Loves to please and be pleased. No limits everything goes. Only serious. Safe fun guys.
-
06-04-22 23:16 #25320Senior Member

Posts: 316I've seen Tina about a year ago. Last I heard someone was saying she retired. So either that or she's way UTR.
Originally Posted by Blake0678
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 22:24 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 38https://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests...rill_52695819/
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 19:16 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 694Bawdy Place
It's not a specific place. It's defined in the law that makes it illegal. Read https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ction18.2-347/.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 18:23 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 677Can't speak on the others but from what I understand Sophia Fire found the lord or some shit.
Originally Posted by Blake0678
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




