Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25588

    Good Review

    Thanks for the review. I saw Sarah a month ago and your experience was mine as well.

    I had planned on seeing Badbarb but won't now, thanks for saving me time and $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by BornSinner  [View Original Post]
    Seen just about everybody once but wanted to give my experience with these two.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2645627

    Badbarb who was working in warren at the time, it now says Southfield. ...

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2590150

    Sarah in Southfield. Nice MILF like prior reviews...

  2. #25587

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by MPinMichigan  [View Original Post]
    Want to try my first AMP and looking something close by. I been doing a lot of searching on MH in lathrup village. However, I noticed that some people were able to leave happy and some weren't. Anyone have recent experiences? Any tips? Thank you.
    I left happy on my 1st visit about a month ago. Was not impressed though. 6/10.

  3. #25586

    Ocean wave spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ocean Wave Spa in Berkley earlier today and had a visit with Emma. She told me she was 27 and I'd believe her, she looks young but, as we all know it's hard to tell with Asians. She is taller for an asian, nice long legs, very skinny, with a pretty face. She took her top off and I was pleasantly surprised with the size and perkiness of her tits, quite nice. She has a nice small ass which is well proportioned for her body. I only got a HJ from her and it was pleasant, not the best but not the worst. If I were a betting man I'd say there was more to be had with her if you invest the time into building a report with this one. I'll be going back a couple more times to see what the future might have in store for me with her.
    Saw Emma last week, looks younger, mid 30's if I had to guess, slim, average face.

    Massage 7/10. Finish 6/10. Massage was. 7 tipped .5 total damage $.2.

    Probably won't repeat.

  4. #25585

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    From the internet:

    The first sign of syphilis is a small sore, called a chancre (SHANG-kur). The sore appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. While most people infected with syphilis develop only one chancre, some people develop several of them. The chancre usually develops about three weeks after exposure.
    Yes. If you read more literature, the "chancre" is often mistaken for a pimple. It's why they call the disease very deceptive. They can be very small or large. So if that happens within a few weeks of seeing someone. Get tested.

  5. #25584

    Redhead Jade. I saw her a few years back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    So did I. Lost touch years ago. I assume she's long out of the game but would love to be proven wrong!

    Stay safe,

    J.
    I still had her number.

    I actually saw her a few years ago. I haven't seen her advertising; however, I still have her number. You can private message me.

  6. #25583

    Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ocean Wave Spa in Berkley earlier today and had a visit with Emma. She told me she was 27 and I'd believe her, she looks young but, as we all know it's hard to tell with Asians. She is taller for an asian, nice long legs, very skinny, with a pretty face. She took her top off and I was pleasantly surprised with the size and perkiness of her tits, quite nice. She has a nice small ass which is well proportioned for her body. I only got a HJ from her and it was pleasant, not the best but not the worst. If I were a betting man I'd say there was more to be had with her if you invest the time into building a report with this one. I'll be going back a couple more times to see what the future might have in store for me with her.
    Sorry for my ignorance, I know this hobby involves some risk.

    How safe is this Berkley location. With so many positive reviews pouring in, I guess the traffic must have been incredible here.

    Will this not attract LEs attention? What precautions should we take before attempting this kind of activity?

    TIA.

  7. #25582

    Spring Well

    Stopped by and had a quick 30 minute massage last Sunday. After 15 minutes of light rubbing she asked what I wanted, everything was available. I ended with a BJ. Not to bad. Lola was the provider. 60 for massage, 80 tip.

  8. #25581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOhioMan  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for 10 years. I had a apt with her 10 years ago, did all her screening, everything set up. Drove over a hour and when I was almost there she cancelled on me for a emergency. Every time she was in town for a long time I would try to see her, was never able to get together though. I finally gave up. I would even do a extended hours date with her if she would actually meet me. I've seen her friend Jayme Vegas numerous times, she was OK.
    Seen her twice, she's hot but drains you for more cash and really does not produce. I never went back.

  9. #25580

    Berkley Ocean Wave Spa

    I went to Ocean Wave Spa in Berkley earlier today and had a visit with Emma. She told me she was 27 and I'd believe her, she looks young but, as we all know it's hard to tell with Asians. She is taller for an asian, nice long legs, very skinny, with a pretty face. She took her top off and I was pleasantly surprised with the size and perkiness of her tits, quite nice. She has a nice small ass which is well proportioned for her body. I only got a HJ from her and it was pleasant, not the best but not the worst. If I were a betting man I'd say there was more to be had with her if you invest the time into building a report with this one. I'll be going back a couple more times to see what the future might have in store for me with her.

  10. #25579
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Syphilis is said to first show as a singular pimple like bump that then breaks. But I've read it doesn't usually show up for a couple weeks. Could be that or it could be nothing.
    From the internet:

    The first sign of syphilis is a small sore, called a chancre (SHANG-kur). The sore appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. While most people infected with syphilis develop only one chancre, some people develop several of them. The chancre usually develops about three weeks after exposure.

  11. #25578

    Might me more

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    If it doesn't itch or burn, I'm going with a pimple. Can come from dirty sheets, towels, dirty hands, oils.
    Syphilis is said to first show as a singular pimple like bump that then breaks. But I've read it doesn't usually show up for a couple weeks. Could be that or it could be nothing.

  12. #25577
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHardcore  [View Original Post]
    Did healing plus allow full bareback? I'm curious if they offer comparable service similar to the pre-bust M1.
    I never asked for that but I hope they do not.

  13. #25576

    Mh southfield mixed reviews

    Want to try my first AMP and looking something close by. I been doing a lot of searching on MH in lathrup village. However, I noticed that some people were able to leave happy and some weren't. Anyone have recent experiences? Any tips? Thank you.

  14. #25575
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoee1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Wyandotte Rose a couple of days ago for a qv. She is amazing and nice!

    However, I noticed I grew a red bump on my pubic area just after a couple of days visiting Rose.

    I'm wondering if any monger has any info on red bumps in the past?

    Regardless, I will call my doctor to get tested on Monday for a STD.

    I always wear a rubber but I slipped up this one time and went without it. I will update or reply to this post after I get my results.

    Maybe im overreacting but this scare will be a nice harsh lesson for me to learn.

    Stay safe everyone.
    If it doesn't itch or burn, I'm going with a pimple. Can come from dirty sheets, towels, dirty hands, oils.

  15. #25574

    Asian massage footjob

    Hey, new to this site but been reading for a few weeks now. I've been to quite a few AMPs for my sore back from work and a good ending! I have yet to see any reports of a AMP with pretty feet (painted toes and preferably young feet) I'm not into some 50 year old lady crusty claws. If anyone could point me in that direction that would be dope! Preferably Oakland county or Macomb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape