Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3928

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    You ain't even trying to get her number. I hadn't seen her since she was on Bristol but when I called it was easy. She ain't got that soft smooth skin anymore probably because of her age but she's still fun. The upcharge for something special don't bother me 'cause I don't go there. I'm still getting those texts and I'm sure I'll drop by just for old times sake LOL.
    I gave her a spin out of curiosity man she is old. I mean massage parlor better quality then her.

  2. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by SsGoalie  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi is in active on them so I can't get contact info or even see more pics and I don't do Hx. Can someone DM me her contact info?
    You ain't even trying to get her number. I hadn't seen her since she was on Bristol but when I called it was easy. She ain't got that soft smooth skin anymore probably because of her age but she's still fun. The upcharge for something special don't bother me 'cause I don't go there. I'm still getting those texts and I'm sure I'll drop by just for old times sake LOL.

  3. #3926
    Quote Originally Posted by SsGoalie  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi is in active on them so I can't get contact info or even see more pics and I don't do Hx. Can someone DM me her contact info?
    What ya going to do when mayumi ask for?

    HX handle? Your response I don't have one. Her response, how did you get my #? Your response a good friend recomended me to you and gave me your #. Her response who (I'm sure you won't tell).

    In the end she will not reply to anymore texts from and you and # will be BLstd.

  4. #3925

    Jensweethearts (HX)

    If ya know ya know!

    Saw her again recently and plowed her twat naturally and left 2 loads in her.

    She ain't for everyone since communication can be hard somtimes and her lover might hang around outside (just be alerted). But, if she likes ya the boom boom in the cheap hotel rooms can.

    Be magical!

    Donations are extra for VIP service and what I pay I gurantee will be different what you pay?

  5. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. You can also google orange county mayumi erotic monkey and see more older pictures although none of her face.
    Mayumi is in active on them so I can't get contact info or even see more pics and I don't do Hx. Can someone DM me her contact info?

  6. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls.

    QV - 280 QV-320🌹.

    HHR-350 HHR-380🌹.

    HR - 400 HR- 460🌹.

    2 HR- 600 2 HR- 660🌹.
    I was confused too. Maybe she meant you have to pull out with the condom on.

  7. #3922

    Follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls.

    QV - 280 QV-320🌹.

    HHR-350 HHR-380🌹.

    HR - 400 HR- 460🌹.

    2 HR- 600 2 HR- 660🌹.
    The response was. And I quote. "Hey love no bare service".

    Shocker.

  8. #3921
    I feel I saw this one on SA before.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls.

    QV - 280 QV-320🌹.

    HHR-350 HHR-380🌹.

    HR - 400 HR- 460🌹.

    2 HR- 600 2 HR- 660🌹.

  9. 05-05-22 17:30


  10. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Her profile also has this:

    "Definitely prefer Men < 175 Ib sorry I'm kinda small".

    She is confusing HX with Burger King because she thinks she can have things "her way".
    I think she saw Pretty Woman too many times.

  11. 05-05-22 03:19


  12. #3919
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls..
    Her profile also has this:

    "Definitely prefer Men < 175 Ib sorry I'm kinda small".

    She is confusing HX with Burger King because she thinks she can have things "her way".

  13. #3918
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls..
    Its free to dream on HX and that ***** is dreaming.

  14. #3917

    Huh? (Scratching head)

    Sooooo, No CIP. But I can pull out?? Yet no BBBJ? $350.00 HHR??

    I shall inquire and report back.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soufbaddie

    Soufbaddie Menu.

    NO: DFK, FIA, Greek, CIP, COF, BBBJ.

    Cardate = 200🌹.

    Outcall Incalls.

    QV - 280 QV-320🌹.

    HHR-350 HHR-380🌹.

    HR - 400 HR- 460🌹.

    2 HR- 600 2 HR- 660🌹.

  15. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. You can also google orange county mayumi erotic monkey and see more older pictures although none of her face.
    What's the dmg?

  16. #3915

    I strongly agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I'm one of the guys that is happy to overlook imperfections.

    I'd rather bareback / creampie a new chick with a so / so face then to wear a bag with the same girl over and over again with an average face.
    I totally concur. If we wanted the primadonnas with GPS, we would go to the other site and be dummies to pay GPS rates.

    I'm good.

  17. #3914
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it is fair to criticize the face of a 70 year old woman in comparison to a woman who is 30 to 40. She may not be the prettiest woman in the world, but I have some footage of my cum leaking out of her pussy and smeared over her big clit that looks every bit as good as a 25 year old.
    Pussies and clits all look the same when you zoom in on them.

    Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape