Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 24048
-
06-05-22 22:13 #15828Senior Member

Posts: 308Her ad says everything covered
You getting a BBJ from her is pretty suspect. How you pull that off?
Originally Posted by Cave45
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 22:10 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 308She ghosted me when I tried
This was when I first saw her ad like a good month plus ago. Hit her through text and initial convo was fine. When I asked for the address she went ghost. A reverse search of her pics came back to somebody who wasn't in greenbelt at the time and was an IG model. Really wanted to see her cause she def my type LOL.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 18:36 #15826Regular Member

Posts: 5Do you have a link to her reviews? Haven't been able to find any reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 15:08 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 978They may get high but no dummies
The area we monger in always have the highest rates no matter what type of provider and rates they post. Crazy thing is there more freebies or one niters out here then ever before.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Monkey see monkey do when it comes to providers. Usually those that read reviews and see the prices being paid.
That's why they travel and make the DMV home.
And what you think a person getting daily cream pies have a issue asking $$$$$ to help with daily meds .
-
06-05-22 13:04 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 38Latinas / Springfield Wingate
I'm new to the area and was looking for where I can find Colombians / Dominicans / Puerto Ricans anything really Latina. I've had some luck on; but most if not all have been at the loisdale (Springfield VA) wingste hotel. The pictures are never accurate and the women are mostly in their 30+ if not mid to late 40's. One time got lucky w an absolute dime of a Colombian but it's never consistent. Basically just trying to find out (or get recommended) any Latinas.
-
06-05-22 11:52 #15823Banned Member

Posts: 31Please share with all of us how you know she's available? She has no reviews.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 10:11 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 136Link not working
Can you on details please.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 01:41 #15821Regular Member

Posts: 5Did you end up hearing back from her? I've been wondering if she was legit.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 22:46 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 586Inflation everywhere
Looks like Aubrey has a steadier ad these days.
https://tryst.link/escort/aubreyleigh
Not too surprising she's asking for more, either. Then again, doubt I'd pay those kinds of rates for someone who's taking raw loads left, right, and center every time you read a review of her.
-
06-04-22 18:18 #15819Regular Member

Posts: 5Did you end up hearing back from her? Was wondering if she was legit.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:17 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 38I had the same experience at the ACS, and it's worth noting while some of them will agree to BBJ as an upsell, the current one didn't with me.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
I saw the woman in that add. The pics are pretty accurate but she's a little heavier than the angles / poses suggest. I don't know where she gets her condoms but I couldn't feel shit through whatever she's got. She seemed particular about how she wants things to go; "Sit here" "lay back" "stand here" stuff like that. BBJ I could barely feel for long enough to get me hard, then bent over the bed for the main event. Seemed nice, said she's a traveller from Cali. If she gave me a name I forgot it. If you like 'them short and thick she's definitely definitely that. I must've deleted the texts so I'm not 100% but I think the hh was. 20.
-
06-04-22 12:52 #15817Regular Member

Posts: 4Nadia
Met her yesterday, does screen for sure felt a little extra but was worth it. Upscale Arlington location. Amazing all natural thick body. Very down to earth if you chat with her, everything was covered in my dream. Decent CBJ opted to have her on the saddle but she said she hurt her ankle. Meh. Onto k9 which she took pleasantly with the most amazing view. Held onto those curvy hips for dear life. Will definitely repeat but she'll be out of area until August.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/83148601
-
06-04-22 11:59 #15816Senior Member

Posts: 365Tabs
Has the pleasure to meet this one yesterday. Looks just like the pics. I didn't see any obvious signs of drug use and had a decent time for 120 ss. I would repeat again. I'm my date with her I got a decent CBJ, and full service. Tipped a little mired to make video. Why'all know how I do. Her body is great and she's a sweet chick from Baltimore for the weekend. Why'all should go see her.
I saw the white one in this ad.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...k/198303603173
-
06-04-22 10:06 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 54Agencies?
I am traveling to the area for work next week. Are these agencies such as 5 star companions recommended? I know the prices will be ott but do you locals have any experience with them?
-
06-04-22 00:56 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 558Amy Love
You can also find her posting regularly on STG. I tried to see her a couple years ago as a closer option because Chantilly Joyce is a bit far for regular visits. Amy will require you to send a pic. After reading mixed reviews, I decided against it.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/503214169082










Reply With Quote






