Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 24029
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15824

    Latinas / Springfield Wingate

    I'm new to the area and was looking for where I can find Colombians / Dominicans / Puerto Ricans anything really Latina. I've had some luck on; but most if not all have been at the loisdale (Springfield VA) wingste hotel. The pictures are never accurate and the women are mostly in their 30+ if not mid to late 40's. One time got lucky w an absolute dime of a Colombian but it's never consistent. Basically just trying to find out (or get recommended) any Latinas.

  2. #15823
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Alexis is back in town starting Wednesday. Going to attempt to book her, hopefully she is less flaky than before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/collegebabe
    Please share with all of us how you know she's available? She has no reviews.

  3. #15822

    Link not working

    Can you on details please.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    When I am interested in Thai, then I like Milin.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22483563.html

    Late 20's, slender but with a womanly figure (I. E. , not stick thin). She has hips and fake C's. She was here last summer for those that may remember, and is back now.

  4. #15821
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    She was supposed to confirm today about meeting Friday and I have gotten no response.

    I saw her 3 months ago and she did mention her family was going to be traveling a lot this summer, so maybe shell be back, but I wouldn't get hopes up.
    Did you end up hearing back from her? I've been wondering if she was legit.

  5. #15820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Inflation everywhere

    Looks like Aubrey has a steadier ad these days.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreyleigh

    Not too surprising she's asking for more, either. Then again, doubt I'd pay those kinds of rates for someone who's taking raw loads left, right, and center every time you read a review of her.

  6. #15819
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    She was supposed to confirm today about meeting Friday and I have gotten no response.

    I saw her 3 months ago and she did mention her family was going to be traveling a lot this summer, so maybe shell be back, but I wouldn't get hopes up.
    Did you end up hearing back from her? Was wondering if she was legit.

  7. #15818
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    The current girl at the Woodbridge ACS, 5590, is ok. She's kinda goofy and playful. She's not as fun as the previous girls had been. The one before her, LeeLee is in Alexandria I think, that's where she said she was going. I've never been to that location but she gave a great CBJ. Nice small body too.

    I was curious can anyone confirm this girl is real and have any positive experience with? https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/269676897647.

    I've seen her ads off and on for a while and have been curious.
    I had the same experience at the ACS, and it's worth noting while some of them will agree to BBJ as an upsell, the current one didn't with me.

    I saw the woman in that add. The pics are pretty accurate but she's a little heavier than the angles / poses suggest. I don't know where she gets her condoms but I couldn't feel shit through whatever she's got. She seemed particular about how she wants things to go; "Sit here" "lay back" "stand here" stuff like that. BBJ I could barely feel for long enough to get me hard, then bent over the bed for the main event. Seemed nice, said she's a traveller from Cali. If she gave me a name I forgot it. If you like 'them short and thick she's definitely definitely that. I must've deleted the texts so I'm not 100% but I think the hh was. 20.

  8. #15817

    Nadia

    Met her yesterday, does screen for sure felt a little extra but was worth it. Upscale Arlington location. Amazing all natural thick body. Very down to earth if you chat with her, everything was covered in my dream. Decent CBJ opted to have her on the saddle but she said she hurt her ankle. Meh. Onto k9 which she took pleasantly with the most amazing view. Held onto those curvy hips for dear life. Will definitely repeat but she'll be out of area until August.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/83148601

  9. #15816

    Tabs

    Has the pleasure to meet this one yesterday. Looks just like the pics. I didn't see any obvious signs of drug use and had a decent time for 120 ss. I would repeat again. I'm my date with her I got a decent CBJ, and full service. Tipped a little mired to make video. Why'all know how I do. Her body is great and she's a sweet chick from Baltimore for the weekend. Why'all should go see her.

    I saw the white one in this ad.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...k/198303603173

  10. #15815

    Agencies?

    I am traveling to the area for work next week. Are these agencies such as 5 star companions recommended? I know the prices will be ott but do you locals have any experience with them?

  11. #15814

    Amy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I'm in the correct section to ask this but I hope I am. The district of Colombia for Washington seems dead. Maybe Amy has come through here. Does anyone know if Amy is still around in this vicinity? Added some images so you all can have a visual of whom she is. Thanks in advance if someone has some info.
    You can also find her posting regularly on STG. I tried to see her a couple years ago as a closer option because Chantilly Joyce is a bit far for regular visits. Amy will require you to send a pic. After reading mixed reviews, I decided against it.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/503214169082

  12. #15813

    Report and an ask

    The current girl at the Woodbridge ACS, 5590, is ok. She's kinda goofy and playful. She's not as fun as the previous girls had been. The one before her, LeeLee is in Alexandria I think, that's where she said she was going. I've never been to that location but she gave a great CBJ. Nice small body too.

    I was curious can anyone confirm this girl is real and have any positive experience with? https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/269676897647.

    I've seen her ads off and on for a while and have been curious.

  13. #15812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Thanks on finding Asian Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnxtc  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's still around but she posted Tuesday. Link on LC attached https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ginia/82848052.
    Thanks dude! I couldn't find her current digits till now. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7035203022 . Turns out I had the wrong city set on list crawler. Couldn't get the city right oomf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N70One.jpg‎   O2HNU.jpg‎  

  14. #15811

    Herndon. ESA

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Been told to stay away from anything at ESA.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22477268.html

    Also, any good South American / Colombian providers around here?

  15. #15810
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Thick Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I'm in the correct section to ask this but I hope I am. The district of Colombia for Washington seems dead. Maybe Amy has come through here. Does anyone know if Amy is still around in this vicinity? Added some images so you all can have a visual of whom she is. Thanks in advance if someone has some info.
    Not sure if she's still around but she posted Tuesday. Link on LC attached https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ginia/82848052.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape