Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 6080
-
06-07-22 15:27 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 31Sol
Works out of the same place across mdc as Jessica damage was 110 for the half. Pictures are accurate and has nice tits but her face definitely showing sign of age. Would say in her 40's or 50's. Service was good, everything covered. CBJ followed by any position I wanted. Nutted in the bag and was on my way. If her face was better, probably would repeat but Jessica is better in the same place and charges 10 less.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/7862564791
-
06-06-22 18:46 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 311Anybody seen her before
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/83349590 Anybody seen her before.
-
06-06-22 11:11 #3948Regular Member

Posts: 15It's a hit or miss tho
So yea basically you text the person on WhatsApp, he will tell you who's available and locations. You can just tell the person if you can choose the girls in person, or you can make an appointment. Also always ask the person which girls have good reviews. Because it's basically a hit or miss, some girls do more things then others some don't, some rush you and some don't. It really depends on the girl, some are not worth it and you can give ratings in the end because the agency probably evaluates the girls, like if they have too much bad reviews they probably switch her out. All of them are recruited from other countries so they barley speak English.
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 19:04 #3947Regular Member

Posts: 7Rimjobs
I'm looking to explore getting my first rimjob does anyone have a girl that will help me explore that? Been having a bit of trouble finding that.
-
05-31-22 20:11 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 415888
https://888companions.com/today-all-locations/
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
I look to see who's on and ask for who I want to see. It's tables.
-
05-31-22 19:31 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 108Miss Winter
Has anyone seen Miss Winter recently?
I last saw her at the start of the year and I messaged her within the last month and got no response followed by a message saying that my message could not be delivered. Was wondering if anything happened to her / if she retired.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/561-685-9677
-
05-30-22 15:26 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 46What is it like inside. Do they give you someone or do you get to pick once you're inside after seeing them all? Also, what are the rooms like? Are there beds or is it massage bed.
Originally Posted by Theman69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 11:17 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 83They are legit, they have 6 different locations, that being one of them.
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
Try Airi, and if she is not available Veronica
-
05-29-22 16:51 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 46Escort Studio or Massage Parlor
Hey why'all. So I've been seeing some reviews on TER about some girls in 888 companions but all the girls have the same phone number. I called the number and they lead me to an Asian Massage parlor called 222 Massage in Majestic Plaza. Wondering if anyone has been there and if it's legit or just a regular massage with possible HJ with tip?
Also how do the girls look?
-
05-29-22 10:31 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 669Ely
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/7869038178
I was about to pull the trigger on that one but too many red flags.
Anyone has a better experience with her?
-
05-28-22 13:02 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 76Jamie. Miami
I have connected with Jamie a few times, and she has a great personality and body. Here is here TER page: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4126753-349092.
Private Delights - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Flori...mi/MsJamieLove.
I was able to negotiate the price after I had seen her more than once. She is a stripper at a few clubs in the area, so you may see her there. Great women to connect with.
-
05-27-22 20:36 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 46New to the city
Hey why'all! I'll be visiting Miami soon and was wondering who are some of the best providers to visit? I saw a site for So Sexy Escorts and reached out. Are the independent providers that are great or who are the best ones? Also if there are any good massages I can take that too.
Thank you.
-
05-27-22 18:34 #3938Regular Member

Posts: 1Affordable qv?
Anyone know of a trustworthy provider of a low-cost QV? Preferably by Cutler Bay area. Not super picky just don't want to get mugged.
-
05-27-22 01:01 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 109Exactly. Let us know if you decide to pull the plug on this one.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:09 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 316Interesting.
Originally Posted by KittyWhisperer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





