Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 9164
-
06-06-22 00:34 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 518I think I pretty much explained exactly why things are the way they are. I don't think I missed anything. I am generally speaking about skip the games girls. That's my zone with the occasional jump into the higher end girls from time to time that just don't play at the stg level. I assume most mongers are like me. But the same applies to the current situation with Eros girls and even streetwalkers. Everything is out of wack because of the stupid mongers amongst us. The dummies are driving it all up and then complain about it. A lot of guys just need to have self control. Don't pay 200 or more for a half with a girl who looks like little more than a streetwalker.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
This is very easily fixed if enough people got on board. But they won't. Not these days. They will continue with their stupidity and wonder why things are the way they are.
All that needs to be done is to hit every site like this and say starting on such and such a date this is the max we will pay for whatever with whatever type girl in the Albany area. True not every monger is on a site but I believe enough are to make it work. They did it in NJ 6 or 7 years ago and girls were falling over themselves providing better service for lower rates. This actually happened so it could happen again. But I think the new beta men mongers think this is the norm and some of the vets are so hard up they will miss a mortgage payment to get shitty service.
I don't know what else to say. It isn't the girls fault. It is the mongers. Not all, but enough of them.
I don't play in this area. But why don't those of you who do try what I said NJ did years ago that worked. You have nothing to lose.
-
06-06-22 00:24 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 35I wouldn't go so far as to call them stupid. But there is one thing I am certain of. The hobby (in my opinion) should be no more than a recreational activity-fun and games.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
And some of them are taking it entirely too seriously, as though it were life and death.
-
06-06-22 00:17 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 518My brother, I know you aren't the one ruining the hobby. You are a perfect example of the guy whose fun is being ruined by the stupid mongers amongst us.
Originally Posted by JRogue
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 23:19 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 422You might want to check out the Hudson Valley section of the forums. The guys there will be happy to help you.
Originally Posted by Green677
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
06-05-22 21:19 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 35I have a lot of family financial obligations which make being frugal a necessity.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
I could never afford to pay monthly fees for OF or any other page or subscription, I can't pay for online content and settle for whatever is free. I'm too damned suspicious to fall for a scam. And I'd never pay more than I think is reasonable for a date. I don't have a problem passing on someone charging more that I'm willing to pay. Overpaying a hooker could mean that my life essentials don't get paid. Unacceptable. Can't do it-won't do it. I don't want or need it bad enough to neglect my responsibilities.
But then, I look at the hobby as something I do for fun every so often. I'm not invested in it. For some guys, this is neither a hobby or a game-it's a lifestyle. Those are the ones who may tend to overpay without thinking twice about it. What I consider fun and games and a mere "once in a while" temporary distraction is serious business for some other guys.
-
06-05-22 19:31 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anyone recommend anyone up in / around Kingston?
-
06-05-22 18:35 #7538

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]?
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-05-22 15:11 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 1070You make a number of good points, but don't think you can generalize with such a complex situation. Markets are supply and demand, which BTW varies a lot by type of woman one talking about. Also, got to realize lots of guys don't realize these boards exist or just don't read them, and simply reply to ads or whatever.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 12:51 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 518It's not their fault at all. They have always tried to get the most. We never let them so they had to keep the prices down and the quality up. Blame your fellow mongers. Blame the stupid mongers who pay these rates. Blame the dumb mongers who will pay a lot for some girl to flash a boob and maybe get a covered HJ and he walks always thinking he did good.
Originally Posted by JRogue
[View Original Post]
There aren't less quality girls out there who are hooked on drugs and need money. There are just less quality girls out there now who have to do actual meet ups. That's not their fault. It is the monger next to you who will pay a monthly fee to be a member of their OF page. It is the idiot who buys content when there are millions of free movies and pics online. It's the dummies who fall for scams. With all that why should a girl do meetups anymore at a competitive rate?
It's not like we couldn't change this in a very short time. If every monger stood their ground at the same time for just a week or even a few days things would change. It isn't like paying high rates for something you need like gas or food or housing that you have little to no control over. These are basically hookers. You can wait them out yet don't. These girls are all addicts and need money. They need you more than you need them. But too many guys don't know how to think with the big head so expect this to continue.
Women have always had the power. But that is the real women. Working girls never had that type of power. They were the lowest of the low. But this new generation of "men" have elevated them. It's why we have what we have now. I hear a lot of complaining about them yet few complain about the real cause of the problem, that fellow monger next to you.
-
06-05-22 11:44 #7535Banned Member

Posts: 22She needs to learn how to price
Pricy to wear it's in a category called "stupid! Cause nobody is paying that much for half. This is exactly the problem with certain providers!! I don't care if you're Jesus's daughter, never will I pay that much for some hhr! Providers who over price usually are crap! So be aware of that.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 08:27 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 197Capitalism
As someone once said - "Women have it made, they have half the money and all the pussy. ".
Originally Posted by JRogue
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:08 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 35Pricy, indeed
These girls know how tough things are here with the shortage of quality providers. And they intend to take full advantage of the situation-at our expense.
-
06-04-22 11:32 #7532Banned Member

Posts: 485Pricey
If she lowered her rates, she kinda has that NG look for those that had the chance but 250 hhr is high.
Originally Posted by NewGuy6977
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 10:23 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 74Kat
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/325593337148
Anyone see her before? Can't seem to find anything. Looks interesting enough.
Thanks.
-
06-04-22 09:56 #7530Banned Member

Posts: 485Kaycee / Skyee
Just saw her today for some quick fun. She looks good tiny, great little ass small A cups and a smooth kitty. I've had a lo g up / down working relationship with her but she seems to be in good spirits and in a better place. Good BJ got very into DATY, very wet and vocal. She had an ad up before but the # I have is private for now. And she was actually close to being on time. Had fun for a morning qoody.








Reply With Quote





