Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29221
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Everyone loves a good story. The more dramatic and fantasy-based it is, the more we like it.

    We've been getting tons of reports lately from a brand-new handle about BBFS being offered by young hotties at places we all know well. That little voice in the back of your head you're trying to ignore? The one that says TGBT? Best to listen to it.

    I stopped by F&C yesterday to inquire about one such report. My intent was only to scout out a report that I knew to be false, but would partake if the report turned out to be true.

    The young-ish chute-ish girl ("young" and "cute" relative to F&C!) behind the counter looked at me blankly when I asked about Kylie, Kelly, Kyrie, Kiki, and any other similar-sounding name I could come up with. She said no one by that name. Offered Lucy (of course! But I was in the mood for a HYA, so I declined.

    I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.
    I wasn't as ambitious as you. I just got on the phone and called. I told Papasan that I heard he had a new girl since I was there last. I didn't give him a name. He's pretty straight with me and first thing he said to me was, it's been a long time (sometimes, if I would see him sitting outside as I drove by, I would just stop by and chat with him). Then he said, no new girls. It's been slow. So I knew Kylie was fiction. The closest I saw to a Kylie was several weeks ago, I saw a young chubby college aged girl behind the counter while we were chatting outside. I didn't think it was his daughter (I've known owners who had their sons or daughters work the front). He had a son a few years ago. I figured she was another college student that he hired to work the front.

  2. #29220

    Bamboo wood

    Saw Andie. Had the usual good massage and great edging / HJ finished. When I had dressed I asked her to remove her mask. I had never seen her face before. She turned on the small lamp on the table and removed her mask. She is attractive. Has a very nice smile. I told her so. I could see the fact I wanted to see her face and compliment her made her happy.

  3. #29219

    Fall back position

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Scout a report that you knew to be false? That doesn't make any sense.
    Some times you go for a change of pace just in case. Especially if your fall back plan is Lucy. Every now and then you get a nice surprise. A tip from the town fool is another matter of course.

  4. #29218

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Everyone loves a good story. The more dramatic and fantasy-based it is, the more we like it.

    We've been getting tons of reports lately from a brand-new handle about BBFS being offered by young hotties at places we all know well. That little voice in the back of your head you're trying to ignore? The one that says TGBT? Best to listen to it.

    I stopped by F&C yesterday to inquire about one such report. My intent was only to scout out a report that I knew to be false, but would partake if the report turned out to be true.

    The young-ish chute-ish girl ("young" and "cute" relative to F&C!) behind the counter looked at me blankly when I asked about Kylie, Kelly, Kyrie, Kiki, and any other similar-sounding name I could come up with. She said no one by that name. Offered Lucy (of course! But I was in the mood for a HYA, so I declined.

    I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.
    Scout a report that you knew to be false? That doesn't make any sense.

  5. #29217

    Stop feeding the trolls!

    Everyone loves a good story. The more dramatic and fantasy-based it is, the more we like it.

    We've been getting tons of reports lately from a brand-new handle about BBFS being offered by young hotties at places we all know well. That little voice in the back of your head you're trying to ignore? The one that says TGBT? Best to listen to it.

    I stopped by F&C yesterday to inquire about one such report. My intent was only to scout out a report that I knew to be false, but would partake if the report turned out to be true.

    The young-ish chute-ish girl ("young" and "cute" relative to F&C!) behind the counter looked at me blankly when I asked about Kylie, Kelly, Kyrie, Kiki, and any other similar-sounding name I could come up with. She said no one by that name. Offered Lucy (of course! But I was in the mood for a HYA, so I declined.

    I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.

  6. #29216

    Johns movement

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

    Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

    Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.
    Couple hours after this discussion, one of my friends who was working in Texas, got arrested in sting operation. He is a nicest guy that got divorced. I am decisive to join a civil rights movement https://decriminalizesex.work enough of this BS. It is time to decriminalize this. Almost all civilized world did. I need my tax dollars to fight drug dealers, gangs, not some poor guys or gals looking to make buck on a side.

  7. #29215
    Take a hint from my favorite tik tok laywer and "SHUT THE FU*K UP".

    Cops have to prove you committed a crime. I only pay for regular massages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

    Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

    Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.

  8. #29214
    "I only paid for a massage, nothing other than a normal assuage happened Mr. Officer".

    Take a not from my favorite tik tok lawyer and "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

    Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

    Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.

  9. #29213
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone concerned for monkeypox? Seems like it's spreading in socal now. And doesn't look pretty either since it shows on your skin.
    I believe that if one had small pox vaccine then he / she is protected against the monkey pox. So, many of the older members may have the immunity. Still, it is always something to be worried about.

  10. #29212
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 92

    There's nura queen 2 in Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC  [View Original Post]
    She's on Instagram.
    There's also the Campus one off of Jamboree by the john Wayne airport. Or these days they call it Santa Ana.

    I like to find new pussy vs eating some one else's leftovers in my opinion. Looks like the real pimps that can scout them due to the laziness of others in here denying and not trying hard enough. Part of the chase to the unknown is best in my opinion. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas, not fugly like detox or others mentioned here. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places. The girls were smoking a joint and I sparked one up with her and she led me to her car for a quick BBBJ, reminds me of the hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch, cheap HJ for $35 and BBBJ for $60. I wouldn't try it again tho. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street. Those girls are fine as fuck and down to fuck for less than $240.

  11. #29211
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 92

    Traps and chaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

    Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

    Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.
    Pigs don't care about doors. They have probable cause and just walk wherever they want in the AMP especially the cm inspection teams with their corrupt team that allows rose spa and honey spa to stay open during the pandemic while fining the other ones that stayed open during covid.

  12. #29210
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  13. #29209

    Kylie

    Paying $280 at F&C is criminal.

    I don't care what provider or service you get at F&C.

    They are not worth $280.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC  [View Original Post]
    She just upped her prices. I guess gas prices rising up so she has to as well to support herself.

    She wants $280 for BBFS. Still worth it in my opinion for a clean blondie. Not some raggedy Ann from Bamboo or Palms or melody massage which charges $60 for HJ and no tit show.

  14. #29208
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC  [View Original Post]
    She's on Instagram.
    Thenurugoddess or Nurugoddess?

  15. #29207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Man Trap. Lockable security door in "lobby"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinAlias  [View Original Post]
    I was at Seven Seas in Costa Mesa last year when two cops came in. My provider had just slipped back into her clothes as they entered and was whacking Willy for me. She went out to meet them. The other two ladies also had customers. They checked the business license and massage licenses on the wall. Amazingly they matched up. He made a comment about leaving the blinds open in the front windows. They never entered a room and left. Probably afraid to catch a Newport judge or politician getting his pole smoked. My masseuse came back in and we both exhaled. She said I had nothing to worry about. In Costa Mesa they measure your penis and charge you with anything from assault with a deadly weapon to public nuisance. She said I'd probably get off with time served. Ouch.
    That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

    Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

    Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape