Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10066

    Ty in Collinsville / Caseyville

    Just saw Ty in Collinsville / Caseyville for a qv BBBJCIM. Her recent ad said no qv's so I'm not sure if that's still available. She did request a pic and sent one in return. Hotel was just the right amount of sketch for me, honestly. Didn't feel too unsafe. You will, however, leave smelling like smoke.

    She's very sexy. Small little frame. Her head game is fantastic. Slow and sensual. Very soft suction at first, felt amazing. Like the other review said, she can take it deep and she holds you in her throat for a bit. After a couple minutes she started using her hand too, which felt great. As I was getting closer she increased suction a little and It was game over. She caught it all. I highly recommend. Treat her right.

  2. #10065
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Crap me, I missed this one, she sounds like a perfect replacement for an old tight GFE who I miss since she bugged out to NY.

    Someone needs to shout from the rooftops next time she comes to town again. (or just pm me, thanks).

    Glad you guys had clean fun!
    I texted her and got no response.

  3. #10064
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    OMG, this lady right here:

    https://edwardsville.skipthegames.co...o/814949888190

    Her name is Ty. Collinsville area. Had such an amazing time with her today. Blue eyes, shoulder length red hair that was very soft (a turn-on of mine), has all of her teeth, smelled wonderful, tiny spinner body. I usually like ladies with big tits, but there's something about this girl! Quite possibly the best head I've EVER had, she took her time and had a nice tight mouth and throat. She sucked slowly and would occasionally hold me down in her throat. I could have finished there, but I just had to try out that kitty. Damn, she was so tight, I forgot I was wearing a condom. She rode cowgirl at first, then I laid her down for some mish. She looked so beautiful laying there, taking my dick, that I had to finish looking at that view. Sweet, kinda quiet personality. Her hotel was a bit sketchy, but I forgot all about it when she greeted me at the door in a little satin nightie. Looks like her pictures, maybe a bit better! Her ad says she's 36, which she confirmed, but she looks like early 20's. I'm going to have to get the full hour next time, can't wait to see her again! Guys, I can't say enough about her. Easily one if he best escort experiences I've ever had, and that's saying something. Go see her and thank me later.
    Looks like her schedule might be Monday, wed, Friday. According to her ad posting dates.

    Not that is matters, just wondering if anyone knows. (good to plan ahead).

  4. #10063
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ella this week at her hotel off the Rock Road and let's just say that the reviews and reports were accurate.

    She's only here 1 more day so get it while you can.
    Crap me, I missed this one, she sounds like a perfect replacement for an old tight GFE who I miss since she bugged out to NY.

    Someone needs to shout from the rooftops next time she comes to town again. (or just pm me, thanks).

    Glad you guys had clean fun!

  5. #10062

    Danielle

    Does anyone know if she is still around? Was near 55 and Lindbergh.

  6. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by LbjLakers23  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. In town visiting today and leaving am.

    Anyone know providers that see black men? Prefer slender / avg build. Price not an issue. From what I have seen, may have to try luck at strip club.
    You can book with any of the angels or the vixens.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/angels

    https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

  7. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    Have you sampled any of those slender black girls?
    Just one, last year- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83118181.

    It was fine overall, nothing out of the ordinary sex wise (but the toned body was great). I don't remember what she wanted for the hh though, but I feel it was 200. Not sure if she sees black guys, though.

  8. #10059
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Are you wanting to see white girls or black? I know there are some slender black girls posting, but honestly I don't recall seeing many white girls (hell, there's barely any skinny white girls in GENERAL here).
    Have you sampled any of those slender black girls?

  9. #10058
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, hope the odor is not an issue!

  10. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by LbjLakers23  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. In town visiting today and leaving am.

    Anyone know providers that see black men? Prefer slender / avg build. Price not an issue. From what I have seen, may have to try luck at strip club.
    Are you wanting to see white girls or black? I know there are some slender black girls posting, but honestly I don't recall seeing many white girls (hell, there's barely any skinny white girls in GENERAL here).

  11. #10056

    Providers that see Black guys

    Hey everyone. In town visiting today and leaving am.

    Anyone know providers that see black men? Prefer slender / avg build. Price not an issue. From what I have seen, may have to try luck at strip club.

  12. #10055
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Saved

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    I noticed too that I can't search for "Shy" on here. Just says no matches. I'm thinking because not enough characters in name. In any event, I got a hold of her and she seemed pleasant on the phone. But her incall at the time was that really old crappy hotel on Lindbergh, south of Rock rd. Congress? Coloniel? (can't remember exact name). Crappy Hotel was a deal breaker for me, so I didn't book. Side note: Her phone number popped up in my snapchat app, and I noticed that it was owned by someone who was not female, and kinda resembled Snoop Dog. Not sure what that means, but thought I would mention it.
    Thanks man you just save me a trip after what you just said I will take a pass with a capital P if the phone is registered to somebody else I don't roll like that that one blond on Lindbergh did the same thing having her dude stuff hanging all over the room and telling me he could come home from work and anytime.

  13. #10054

    Even better

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Rachel Ozawa or Kurumi Gray. Both are coming to StL? Both? Perhaps Lucy Lu?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

    https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucyluatx

    Nice to have choices.
    Even better if we all had the budget for these. LOL.

  14. #10053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    No answer when I try to contact. Judging by the pics and my past experiences I can say pretty confidently I think she's at least real LOL.

  15. #10052

    Either or

    Rachel Ozawa or Kurumi Gray. Both are coming to StL? Both? Perhaps Lucy Lu?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

    https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucyluatx

    Nice to have choices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape