Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 37377
-
06-04-22 22:39 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 194It's close to M-59, across from the Speedway station. I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive, I'm not that familiar with the area.
Originally Posted by JRipper2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 20:36 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 28Tried to set up a date with a listcrawler gal and that fell through, this place was less than a mile from where I was I gave it a go. Asked for Emma. Pretty girl with nice titties. I had a slightly difficult time understanding her but she gave a pretty damn good massage and on the flip she smiled, pointed at Junior, and said "wow you happy" and then didn't even ask just went for it. She gave a valiant effort, I don't cum from HJs, but it felt great. Pulled up her shirt and shoved her tit in my mouth. She then pointed at her titties and held up a finger and said "1?" And I said yes. I wasn't entirely sure what I agreed to. But she locked the door and took her top off, oiled up her titties, and then I titty fucked her to completion. I guess agreed to a $100 tip but whatever I was happy in the end. Might try to see if there's more available next time.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 18:18 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 122Berkley Ocean
OMG! I was just there the other day. First time and I got Emma. Firm vigorous massage, little bit of teasing. On the flip asked me if I needed ti cover up. I said not necessarily. She went right to it. Yes, she is VERY pretty very nice body maybe not model material. No negotiation, Told me $70 for an hour gave her 80 never got my 10 change and tipped another 40 so total of 50. Would repeat when in the area.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:48 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 287For anyone's interest in the Berkley Ocean Wave Spa on Coolidge?
I was informed by text from Lilly who is the Mama-son / Manager of that AMP, that she has a new arrival named Emma, that she claimed was formally a model in China? Emma replaced Lisa who has now moved on, but Nana has remained (I have seen Nana) she's a real cutie (maybe mid 30's) with very nice naturals! So, if anyone visits there in the near future, try to see Emma (I would suggest calling ahead) and send us a detailed report about your session with her? TIA.
-
06-04-22 13:51 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 80Highland Massage
Went to Highland massage off Milford Rd. Ivy is a stocky short but kinda cute Asian chick probably around 40 or so. Friendly and playful. She gave a half ass massage. On the flip she went right to HJ. I tried to bang her but she said no sex a few times so I just kicked back and got stroked. After a few minutes I pulled out her large tits which she allowed rubbed her pussy on the outside of her shorts. Blew after awhile got cleaned up and left. It's close to my house so I will probably repeat.
Barry.
-
06-04-22 13:46 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 85Alice
I dropped in at Alice Spa off 26 Mile yesterday afternoon and saw Julie. Seemed very rushed with mediocre massage on back and nothing on legs for 20 minutes and she left the room 3 times. The fourth time she left was to get hot towel and a little teasing before a flip and standard HJ in which she was not allowing much for roaming. Paid 80 for an hour and only got 35 minutes. I asked about the other 25 minutes and she said she sorry and has another appointment waiting and left the room, I dressed and never saw her on the way out. Strangest experience I ever had at an AMP, whoever she needed to see was so important that she did not want a tip.
-
06-04-22 11:50 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 143Bonita
Texted / quick response / arrived 2 hours later.
Nice massage and great oral skills. 69 for the finish.
Can't wait to return.
-
06-04-22 11:46 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 76From Boston
Try Saigon spa Ferndale, based on several good reviews here.
Originally Posted by SreeDeep
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 10:20 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 76Magic
What's the total damage.
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 09:25 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 122Likewise. Would totally like to connect with them. Missed them the last time they where around.
Originally Posted by RandoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 06:02 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 929Switch hands?
Originally Posted by HelloGg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 05:59 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 929Eight mile and lahser.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 23:04 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 556Ok, where is magic?
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:09 #25304Regular Member

Posts: 8Diy
Any decent ladies out there that are offering diy, I'm getting tired of the same old spots, looking to venture out if any one would be kind enough to pm me, thank you.
-
06-03-22 15:52 #25303Regular Member

Posts: 22Which strip mall?
What crossroads? Looking for a place tonight so maybe I'll try this one out.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






