Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 805 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 1805 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 37377
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25317
    Quote Originally Posted by JRipper2020  [View Original Post]
    What crossroads? Looking for a place tonight so maybe I'll try this one out.
    It's close to M-59, across from the Speedway station. I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive, I'm not that familiar with the area.

  2. #25316
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by text from Lilly who is the Mama-son / Manager of that AMP, that she has a new arrival named Emma, that she claimed was formally a model in China? Emma replaced Lisa who has now moved on, but Nana has remained (I have seen Nana) she's a real cutie (maybe mid 30's) with very nice naturals! So, if anyone visits there in the near future, try to see Emma (I would suggest calling ahead) and send us a detailed report about your session with her? TIA.
    Tried to set up a date with a listcrawler gal and that fell through, this place was less than a mile from where I was I gave it a go. Asked for Emma. Pretty girl with nice titties. I had a slightly difficult time understanding her but she gave a pretty damn good massage and on the flip she smiled, pointed at Junior, and said "wow you happy" and then didn't even ask just went for it. She gave a valiant effort, I don't cum from HJs, but it felt great. Pulled up her shirt and shoved her tit in my mouth. She then pointed at her titties and held up a finger and said "1?" And I said yes. I wasn't entirely sure what I agreed to. But she locked the door and took her top off, oiled up her titties, and then I titty fucked her to completion. I guess agreed to a $100 tip but whatever I was happy in the end. Might try to see if there's more available next time.

  3. #25315

    Berkley Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by text from Lilly who is the Mama-son / Manager of that AMP, that she has a new arrival named Emma, that she claimed was formally a model in China? Emma replaced Lisa who has now moved on, but Nana has remained (I have seen Nana) she's a real cutie (maybe mid 30's) with very nice naturals! So, if anyone visits there in the near future, try to see Emma (I would suggest calling ahead) and send us a detailed report about your session with her? TIA.
    OMG! I was just there the other day. First time and I got Emma. Firm vigorous massage, little bit of teasing. On the flip asked me if I needed ti cover up. I said not necessarily. She went right to it. Yes, she is VERY pretty very nice body maybe not model material. No negotiation, Told me $70 for an hour gave her 80 never got my 10 change and tipped another 40 so total of 50. Would repeat when in the area.

  4. #25314

    For anyone's interest in the Berkley Ocean Wave Spa on Coolidge?

    I was informed by text from Lilly who is the Mama-son / Manager of that AMP, that she has a new arrival named Emma, that she claimed was formally a model in China? Emma replaced Lisa who has now moved on, but Nana has remained (I have seen Nana) she's a real cutie (maybe mid 30's) with very nice naturals! So, if anyone visits there in the near future, try to see Emma (I would suggest calling ahead) and send us a detailed report about your session with her? TIA.

  5. #25313

    Highland Massage

    Went to Highland massage off Milford Rd. Ivy is a stocky short but kinda cute Asian chick probably around 40 or so. Friendly and playful. She gave a half ass massage. On the flip she went right to HJ. I tried to bang her but she said no sex a few times so I just kicked back and got stroked. After a few minutes I pulled out her large tits which she allowed rubbed her pussy on the outside of her shorts. Blew after awhile got cleaned up and left. It's close to my house so I will probably repeat.

    Barry.

  6. #25312

    Alice

    I dropped in at Alice Spa off 26 Mile yesterday afternoon and saw Julie. Seemed very rushed with mediocre massage on back and nothing on legs for 20 minutes and she left the room 3 times. The fourth time she left was to get hot towel and a little teasing before a flip and standard HJ in which she was not allowing much for roaming. Paid 80 for an hour and only got 35 minutes. I asked about the other 25 minutes and she said she sorry and has another appointment waiting and left the room, I dressed and never saw her on the way out. Strangest experience I ever had at an AMP, whoever she needed to see was so important that she did not want a tip.

  7. #25311

    Bonita

    Texted / quick response / arrived 2 hours later.

    Nice massage and great oral skills. 69 for the finish.

    Can't wait to return.

  8. #25310

    From Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Fellow monger visiting from Boston for the first time. Are there any sureshot FS places like we have in Chinatown here? Thanks for sharing info, will reciprocate should you come to Boston or Seattle.
    Try Saigon spa Ferndale, based on several good reviews here.

  9. #25309

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Telecaster  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Saturday as a last resort. Glad I did. Saw Sunny again. She looked better than before for sure. Good massage and BJ. Then the cover, and I pounded away on her. Very good nut.
    What's the total damage.

  10. #25308
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Sooo on them looks like the number that used to belong to the infamous Liz and Tasha is still in use and has had a recent review. Under just Tasha. Anyone talk to her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasha-escort-novi-55895
    Likewise. Would totally like to connect with them. Missed them the last time they where around.

  11. #25307
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloGg  [View Original Post]
    Any decent ladies out there that are offering diy, I'm getting tired of the same old spots, looking to venture out if any one would be kind enough to pm me, thank you.
    Switch hands?

  12. #25306
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Ok, where is magic?
    Eight mile and lahser.

  13. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by Telecaster  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Saturday as a last resort. Glad I did. Saw Sunny again. She looked better than before for sure. Good massage and BJ. Then the cover, and I pounded away on her. Very good nut.
    Ok, where is magic?

  14. #25304

    Diy

    Any decent ladies out there that are offering diy, I'm getting tired of the same old spots, looking to venture out if any one would be kind enough to pm me, thank you.

  15. #25303

    Which strip mall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    This place is in a strip mall on Elizabeth Lake. Anybody been there?
    What crossroads? Looking for a place tonight so maybe I'll try this one out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape