Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1420
-
06-05-22 10:32 #985Senior Member

Posts: 281Too many restrictions
I have seen her the price is good but too many restrictions. Terrible BJ skills. And does not always offer it. I know a lady who will do anything for the money she asks and does not limit time or activity. I tried her out I'm less then satisfied. I had hoped she would be my go too in nashua. But as usual Nashua continues to be in a drought when it comes to good talent.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 23:56 #984Banned Member

Posts: 102For those who have her number already
Niomi has an incall tonight in Nashua. Let us know how she is when you get back!
-
06-03-22 09:53 #983Banned Member

Posts: 102I mean
Niomi is around??
Originally Posted by Breer5411
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 23:35 #982Senior Member

Posts: 173Noone in area
That's an understatement, only "reliable" option is the 5000 ads by 2 old China women constantly spamming the STG boards with their wackazz ads.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
You would think those geniuses would get more business if they just posted no headshot pictures if they're that worried about being seen. I mean personally I'm done wasting time going to see the Asians just to have a. 0001% chance end up with someone decent and not some inverse arched back, "hurts too much" "taking too long", let me jackhammer to try and get you to finish faster shitshow experience, but even as we speak there is basically noone else worth that even looks semi attractive anymore in the twin states areas.
-
05-23-22 15:24 #981Senior Member

Posts: 232I saw her a few weeks ago; she has been living in a type of halfway house. Not sure if she's moved since then. Also, I found it helped to send a picture of myself because when I got there she went silent until I sent a selfie. Only recommend doing this if you aren't a crusty old motherfucker though LOL.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:51 #980Senior Member

Posts: 356Thanks
Completely innocuous attempts to start a conversation, so no real opportunity to have offended her. Thought maybe she was one of those who wants to be contacted only when you're ready to see them *right now,* and happened to be in Nashua so tried to get in touch to say I was in the area now and wondered if she could see me. Nothing.
There seems to be absolutely no one worth seeing in the area.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 20:14 #979Banned Member

Posts: 102Nah that's how it is
I see her all the time, have her number, have talked to her countless times, and still it's "who is this?" And then "oh well I'm busy now" she's got an open case or something cause I saw her leaving the courthouse so maybe it's because. No its you it definitely you.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 13:50 #978Senior Member

Posts: 356Impossible
See her post regularly but it seems impossible to get ahold of her. It's not like she's intermittent with her replies; she just doesn't reply at all. Maybe she only needs an occasional date to make ends meet and she only replies when she's looking for right now?
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/757353729414
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/930330600571
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 21:10 #977Senior Member

Posts: 356Is she on SA, too?
Someone on SA in Nashua shared pics that looked similar.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-62264b5bec37
Originally Posted by PieMan55
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 18:50 #976Senior Member

Posts: 352Kyanni
There are a lot of posts about her on various Connecticut boards. None of them are good.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 23:30 #975Senior Member

Posts: 61Avoid Kyanni
Taking one for the team here. Tried to hook up with this one a week ago. She stood me up and I was left sitting in a parking lot. Being dumb, I saw her af again a couple of days later and arranged a time / place. As I was about to leave the second try, 20 min after the arranged time, she calls and gives me a room number. Says she's having phone issues. OK I get tech glitches so I head up. She's given me the wrong room number, As I'm exiting the building she calls and I can hear hear her for real and and on phone, Wring room number. OK, I've finally met the person in the pics. This isn't the first girl who's given me the adjacent room for her "protection" but definitely the first one to f it up.
Paid for a prescribed amount of time, and got 1/4 of it. It seems the back end of mom nature was an issue for her. Doh, she didn't know about that when she placed her ad?? Left releived but totally unsatisfied. I had hoped to find someone regular but this one was not to be the one.
Given all the BS involved in meeting and the lackluster results this one is a thee thumbs down.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...8/950884775085
-
05-12-22 07:01 #974Regular Member

Posts: 3Damage
Was $180 for hh. Seemed like there was room to negotiate. She also mentioned cardates which would probably be cheaper.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 06:49 #973Senior Member

Posts: 281Damage?
What was the damage? Did you do cardate? I have been interested in her for a bit as well.
Originally Posted by PieMan55
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 17:56 #972Regular Member

Posts: 3Can confirm
Had a meeting with this one. She was nice. Communication was a little spotty but she said she had kids so understandable I guess. Had to pick her up and drop off in Nashua. Decent BJ but covered everything. DATY. Then FS any position. Went with cowgirl and it was good. Her breasts were fantastic! Shaved kitty tasted great. Smelled nice, looked nice. Thick ass with tattoos. Definitely no signs of demons. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Nh603
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 08:23 #971Senior Member

Posts: 80Yup, that's the one. I couldn't post link.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





