Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 13815
-
06-04-22 01:02 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 586LOL they keep reopening in the same hot location. Literal retards running this double-raided joint. Should switch locations monthly or quarterly like many other operations in many other cities.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:21 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 109OF Charlie. Thanks
OF Charlie thanks for the info will for sure check her out again at SS but HKPD is hot with LEO they got busted Monday and was closed for a couple days this week because of the bust and there is a lot of unmarked traffic outside their place I told Popason but he didn't seem to care. I guess what goes on in these apartments is hard to prove but I'm surprised they haven't boarded up this place yet.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 18:53 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 1714Monica will be at PAC on 6/11
Monica is scheduled to be at PAC next rotation, starting on 6/11.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
I didn't want to post too early since the last white girl ghosted, but saw your post so I figured I would let you and everyone know.
-
06-03-22 14:11 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 109Girl on Left
Girl on the left is the Russian girl in the picture you posted.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:11 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 109Monica. HKPD
Saw Monica (Russian) at HKPD.
Upon arrival did the once around because they have had a lot of LEO trouble lately I heard from some of their regular customers who warned me to be careful and on the corner there was a larger gentleman sitting in a beat up silver car with tinted windows (think he was a look out for the apartment to be honest) also on the corner near the car wash there was a white gentleman and a darker skinned Hispanic or light skinned black woman totally looking out of place. So I walked around the block and as I turned the corner saw someone coming out of the place so with my Roman ED Pill kicking in and my high MG edible already kicked in I said fuck it and entered. I asked for Russian girl and was give an Asian Girl named.
Coco. I said no can I see Russian Girl and had to wait my turn. After about 30 minutes of nervous paranoid waiting I finally got to see her. She is taller than I expected fake bolt ons a little extra meat around the stomach and hips but overall a very good experience. When she went doggie I thought of all the poor Ukrainian people and literally let my dick pound her ass silly to the point where I was literally dripping sweat all over her back- pussy is average- BJ skills are above average- she isn't like Asian girls her pussy had a sweaty smell to it but is expected from white girls. If she goes to another apartment I would repeat but it appears there is a lot of LEO activity going on at HKPD right now so personally going to stick with RL and SS for now.
But if you get a chance pound the hell out of her Russian Ass but the girl on the left on the Fuckit216 post is really her also she has a cute little accent.
-
06-03-22 11:10 #7435Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Loool I think I can try to say it. Thanks. I'll try to reach in a few days. Will report.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:51 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 307Coco & Monica Asian
Both girls are Asian. Monica is an Asian girl from Russia she doesn't like when you tell her to suck your Putin LOL.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:20 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 286You
Have to get it from the door guy.
Originally Posted by Slapie33
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 18:48 #7432Regular Member

Posts: 14Rl wechat?
What is their wechat.
-
06-02-22 17:15 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 286No but
There is a picture of the Romanian girl on WeChat. Nothing about a Latina.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 17:06 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 336RL wechat
Didn't get a text but saw on their wechat about the new Romanian girl, said she's charging 20-40 more than the Asian girls. Didn't mention the Latina? Must have been added just recently. New outfit? You mean like a rebranding like SS is doing?
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:23 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 218Red Lantern Chicago
Anyone else here get a long text from them last night describing their new outfit? Now they also have other girls besides Asians. They're advertising a Latina and Romanian as well in the text.
-
06-02-22 15:45 #7428Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Heard Russian girl Monica arrived HKPD, Have you tried? I'm out off the town now.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 08:04 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 1620Damn!
Nice find! Since I have not done an agency I will read through the threads on the procedures here. Imo price is darn decent. Going to do some follow up on this and I thank you, mr. Charlie. Oh BTW- the airline flight attendant as many of you pros at this already know and the provider industry in many instances do cross paths. When I was perusing eros back a few years now I did communicate with a woman who was indeed with the big blue airline up the street from me that has the big hub and is known locally here. Pretty girl, however had a bit too much cushion for me though. The one time I was ready she said I was too drunk to see! Thing is I must of appeared spaced out or something to her because I had not been drinking. Might have just woken up though so I sounded strange. Stanger than normal I guess! Thanks again. Stosh aka "senior captain obvious". Peace.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 07:30 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 2111Thanks Charlie
Leave it to Charlie to be on top of any changes as they happen! I hope you are getting a kick back for all the free advertising you give these places, LOL! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





