Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 921 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7428
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    That was 100% not Kim. I would have just left. Sorry you missed out on her she was the shit.
    Heard Russian girl Monica arrived HKPD, Have you tried? I'm out off the town now.

  2. #7427

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have ever been on an Asian airline. If you have, you will find that almost all the flight attendants are pretty. Found out that Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) has a high end ex flight attendant, Shirly. Always wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, but since I can only afford the economy class I never had any real shots lol. So when I heard that PAC has an ex flight attendant, I had to stop by. I knew going in that she is at 200 hhr, 300 an hour. But I always do the 260 VIP anyway, so 300 is only 40 more. No big deal since it has been one of my bucket list items to bang an Asian airline flight attendant.

    I won't go into much details about my session with Shirly since my mileage is very high (pun intended here lol) and most of you are only interested in real pics anyway. The pics in the below link are real as you can seen that they were taken inside of her room. Also, the pics for the other girl CC, who is at the regular 130 hhr 160 hr rate, are also real even though they are not the camera version.

    Anyway, if you ever wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, here is your chance.

    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi
    Nice find! Since I have not done an agency I will read through the threads on the procedures here. Imo price is darn decent. Going to do some follow up on this and I thank you, mr. Charlie. Oh BTW- the airline flight attendant as many of you pros at this already know and the provider industry in many instances do cross paths. When I was perusing eros back a few years now I did communicate with a woman who was indeed with the big blue airline up the street from me that has the big hub and is known locally here. Pretty girl, however had a bit too much cushion for me though. The one time I was ready she said I was too drunk to see! Thing is I must of appeared spaced out or something to her because I had not been drinking. Might have just woken up though so I sounded strange. Stanger than normal I guess! Thanks again. Stosh aka "senior captain obvious". Peace.

  3. #7426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Thanks Charlie

    Leave it to Charlie to be on top of any changes as they happen! I hope you are getting a kick back for all the free advertising you give these places, LOL! Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    They are on 26th Street just west of Canal Street. Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) is formerly known as SS. They are rebranding as they will be posting pics on their Twitter page that are taken inside of the girls' rooms (for those girls that are willing) and they will be bringing in more high end girls from time to time as well as bringing in non Chinese girls. SS never made sense since most people don't even know what it stands for.

  4. #7425
    I paid a visit to SS or Pearl Angels as I guess they're now called earlier this evening and there was nobody else there at all. Can confirm that pics of both girls are real. I went into flight attendants room and she asked for the same $60 for the hour + 40 BBBJ upgrade as always so perhaps the rate increase hasn't taken effect yet?

  5. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    They are on 26th Street just west of Canal Street. Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) is formerly known as SS. They are rebranding as they will be posting pics on their Twitter page that are taken inside of the girls' rooms (for those girls that are willing) and they will be bringing in more high end girls from time to time as well as bringing in non Chinese girls. SS never made sense since most people don't even know what it stands for.
    They rebrand so they can charge double?

    I guess inflation is affecting everyone rofl.

  6. #7423

    PAC is formerly known as SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing around where in the incalls are for them?
    They are on 26th Street just west of Canal Street. Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) is formerly known as SS. They are rebranding as they will be posting pics on their Twitter page that are taken inside of the girls' rooms (for those girls that are willing) and they will be bringing in more high end girls from time to time as well as bringing in non Chinese girls. SS never made sense since most people don't even know what it stands for.

  7. #7422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Do you mind sharing around where in the incalls are for them?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have ever been on an Asian airline. If you have, you will find that almost all the flight attendants are pretty. Found out that Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) has a high end ex flight attendant, Shirly. Always wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, but since I can only afford the economy class I never had any real shots lol. So when I heard that PAC has an ex flight attendant, I had to stop by. I knew going in that she is at 200 hhr, 300 an hour. But I always do the 260 VIP anyway, so 300 is only 40 more. No big deal since it has been one of my bucket list items to bang an Asian airline flight attendant.

    I won't go into much details about my session with Shirly since my mileage is very high (pun intended here lol) and most of you are only interested in real pics anyway. The pics in the below link are real as you can seen that they were taken inside of her room. Also, the pics for the other girl CC, who is at the regular 130 hhr 160 hr rate, are also real even though they are not the camera version.

    Anyway, if you ever wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, here is your chance.

    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

  8. #7421

    High end ex flight attendant Shirly at Pearl Angels Chicago

    How many of you have ever been on an Asian airline. If you have, you will find that almost all the flight attendants are pretty. Found out that Pearl Angels Chicago (PAC) has a high end ex flight attendant, Shirly. Always wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, but since I can only afford the economy class I never had any real shots lol. So when I heard that PAC has an ex flight attendant, I had to stop by. I knew going in that she is at 200 hhr, 300 an hour. But I always do the 260 VIP anyway, so 300 is only 40 more. No big deal since it has been one of my bucket list items to bang an Asian airline flight attendant.

    I won't go into much details about my session with Shirly since my mileage is very high (pun intended here lol) and most of you are only interested in real pics anyway. The pics in the below link are real as you can seen that they were taken inside of her room. Also, the pics for the other girl CC, who is at the regular 130 hhr 160 hr rate, are also real even though they are not the camera version.

    Anyway, if you ever wanted to fuck an Asian airline flight attendant, here is your chance.

    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

  9. #7420

    Mission accomplished!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by SS and didn't ask for anyone in particular so I took a gamble and got Ruby. Face was not ugly but not beautiful, average I guess. Body is slim and young, mid 20's, ass is small and tits were probably borderline B cups. There was a review of her recently and it wasn't too good so I was thinking of asking the papa for another girl but it was barely past 10 am and the other girls were either still sleeping or still getting ready. So I took her, she greeted with a smile and seemed to have a good welcoming attitude. I got the hour plus 40 tip for BBBJ. She started sucking and her BJ skills were average, nothing too special, so I got hard and after a few minutes I was expecting her to put on the cover for FS. She kept sucking though, 5 min past and she kept going. She took a a second to spit in the trash can every other minute but she went back to sucking. I was thinking to myself if she was trying to make me blow with a BJ? After 10 min of the BJ I was ready to bust. She kept the same rhythm and didn't seem to get tired. I just went ahead and blew my load. She pulled back when I erupted so I guess no CIM. I was happy with the finish but I asked her out of curiosity why she didn't put the cover on for FS, she just said "I don't know I just keep going" and laughed. Well out of all my experiences at the apartments I've never had one go past a few min without getting tired or trying to move on to FS. I left happy so mission accomplished. She's leaving in a few days. As with every experience YMMV! Have a good holiday fellow mongers!
    I would probably do the same. Your right! You upgrade and most of them within five minutes are ready to move on.

  10. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by SS and didn't ask for anyone in particular so I took a gamble and got Ruby. Face was not ugly but not beautiful, average I guess. Body is slim and young, mid 20's, ass is small and tits were probably borderline B cups. There was a review of her recently and it wasn't too good so I was thinking of asking the papa for another girl but it was barely past 10 am and the other girls were either still sleeping or still getting ready. So I took her, she greeted with a smile and seemed to have a good welcoming attitude. I got the hour plus 40 tip for BBBJ. She started sucking and her BJ skills were average, nothing too special, so I got hard and after a few minutes I was expecting her to put on the cover for FS. She kept sucking though, 5 min past and she kept going. She took a a second to spit in the trash can every other minute but she went back to sucking. I was thinking to myself if she was trying to make me blow with a BJ? After 10 min of the BJ I was ready to bust. She kept the same rhythm and didn't seem to get tired. I just went ahead and blew my load. She pulled back when I erupted so I guess no CIM. I was happy with the finish but I asked her out of curiosity why she didn't put the cover on for FS, she just said "I don't know I just keep going" and laughed. Well out of all my experiences at the apartments I've never had one go past a few min without getting tired or trying to move on to FS. I left happy so mission accomplished. She's leaving in a few days. As with every experience YMMV! Have a good holiday fellow mongers!
    *queue the monger accountants saying you got cheated or overpaid.

  11. #7418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Ruby at SS

    Stopped by SS and didn't ask for anyone in particular so I took a gamble and got Ruby. Face was not ugly but not beautiful, average I guess. Body is slim and young, mid 20's, ass is small and tits were probably borderline B cups. There was a review of her recently and it wasn't too good so I was thinking of asking the papa for another girl but it was barely past 10 am and the other girls were either still sleeping or still getting ready. So I took her, she greeted with a smile and seemed to have a good welcoming attitude. I got the hour plus 40 tip for BBBJ. She started sucking and her BJ skills were average, nothing too special, so I got hard and after a few minutes I was expecting her to put on the cover for FS. She kept sucking though, 5 min past and she kept going. She took a a second to spit in the trash can every other minute but she went back to sucking. I was thinking to myself if she was trying to make me blow with a BJ? After 10 min of the BJ I was ready to bust. She kept the same rhythm and didn't seem to get tired. I just went ahead and blew my load. She pulled back when I erupted so I guess no CIM. I was happy with the finish but I asked her out of curiosity why she didn't put the cover on for FS, she just said "I don't know I just keep going" and laughed. Well out of all my experiences at the apartments I've never had one go past a few min without getting tired or trying to move on to FS. I left happy so mission accomplished. She's leaving in a few days. As with every experience YMMV! Have a good holiday fellow mongers!

  12. #7417

    I hope not LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Next thing you know, they're going to start doing the same thing here, posting comments and reviews. Unless, hmmm.
    They’ll spam the fuck out of this thread like they do on adult search and skip the games.

  13. #7416

    Saying Anything to Get You There

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Seemed to me like the booker will say anything to get you there. Just have to be aware that most likely you'll get the standard rushed experience from the average Chinese prostitute but occasionally you get a superstar.
    Next thing you know, they're going to start doing the same thing here, posting comments and reviews. Unless, hmmm.

  14. #7415

    Hkpd experience

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    That was 100% not Kim. I would have just left. Sorry you missed out on her she was the shit.
    Yeah I think I got the basic standard experience with an average AAmp prostitute.

    I was asked for the last 4 digits of my phone by both the girl and papasan prseumably to give the booker his kickback.

    Booker is totally separate from anyone at the house. Booker texted in comprehensive English whereas in the apartment no one spoke a lick of English.

    Seemed to me like the booker will say anything to get you there. Just have to be aware that most likely you'll get the standard rushed experience from the average Chinese prostitute but occasionally you get a superstar.

  15. #7414

    Ruby at SS

    Went to SS yesterday, got Ruby. 2nd (room on the left, almost across from the bathroom.

    Probably 30's, 5'4 ish, Bs. Very friendly.

    Very good massage compared to the half assed ones we're used to. Solid CBJ. Not interested in having her perky nipples touched, which is a real mood killer for me. Average and somewhat mechanical service, with almost no eye contact. Didn't realize that I was that ugly, but maybe I'm just in denial. Got the job done, so that's something.

    Didn't hate it, but won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape