Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 37332
-
06-03-22 15:50 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 88Rim
Foxy is the one very good at doing rimjobs. She is also good in Greek.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:04 #25301Regular Member

Posts: 21Rimjobs
Foxy, Taryn, Staxx have all tossed my salad at various times. My preference is the order listed.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:57 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 103She is good
She is good BUT just be aware that it is only 1 pop per visit and doesn't matter the amount of time spent. Meaning QV, HH, HR are all the same.
I think most of us would just do a QV to save some.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:46 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 299Yeah, I should have listened to my instincts as well, but I let that ass call to me. Damn! Like I said, I know better now.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:41 #25298Regular Member

Posts: 21Confirm your details!!
I set something up yesterday with Foxy. And she forgot to tell me she moved. SO I missed her.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
Sure glad no one was in that room I knocked on for 3 or 4 minutes.
So confirm all the details each time.
On my other favorite provider has Staxx flaked out? I get zero response.
Last time I set up a time she bailed 20 minutes before.
Thankfully Taryn came thru for some relief, especially since I had already taking my vitamin!
-
06-03-22 14:29 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 88That's her number
I never had any issues meeting her. The number you have mentioned is correct.
Originally Posted by KingsWar4
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:18 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 1449I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:40 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 149Digits
Mind sharing taryn's digits?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:22 #25294Senior Member

Posts: 36Thinking
I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917
-
06-03-22 13:08 #25293Senior Member

Posts: 677Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
-
06-03-22 12:04 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone sample head doctor
-
06-03-22 08:52 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 1069Damn right it is
I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:24 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 222Read reciepts
If you send me a message and request a read receipt, there is a zero percent chance that I am going to respond. I have had two different people do that this morning, one of which has zero post. I won't call anyone out but, be smarter than that.
-
06-03-22 08:19 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 222It's not just the newbies, some of the senior members have contributed nothing to the board. They established their senior level by asking a hundred questions and never contributing. I'm more likely to share info with a regular member with a few useful posts than I am with a senior that only ask questions or makes dumb comments to everyone's post. To all of you noncontributing guys, thanks for nothing.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:06 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 577Newbies
If you don't have any relevant post or worthy contributions to the board or all you do is come up here and ask for digits for providers don't DM me, I'm not giving you sh*t! Get your weight up first, complete some missions, get some bodies under your belt and post about it and the SMs will share but don't be up here looking like the homeless asking for a handout. FOH!! As always stay safe!











Reply With Quote





