Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25302

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
    Foxy is the one very good at doing rimjobs. She is also good in Greek.

  2. #25301

    Rimjobs

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
    Foxy, Taryn, Staxx have all tossed my salad at various times. My preference is the order listed.

  3. #25300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    She is good

    She is good BUT just be aware that it is only 1 pop per visit and doesn't matter the amount of time spent. Meaning QV, HH, HR are all the same.

    I think most of us would just do a QV to save some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall?

  4. #25299
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her at the end of last year but she was such a ***** on the phone I said don't bother. From what I read I'm glad I saved my money.
    Yeah, I should have listened to my instincts as well, but I let that ass call to me. Damn! Like I said, I know better now.

  5. #25298

    Confirm your details!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I never had any issues meeting her. The number you have mentioned is correct.
    I set something up yesterday with Foxy. And she forgot to tell me she moved. SO I missed her.

    Sure glad no one was in that room I knocked on for 3 or 4 minutes.

    So confirm all the details each time.

    On my other favorite provider has Staxx flaked out? I get zero response.

    Last time I set up a time she bailed 20 minutes before.

    Thankfully Taryn came thru for some relief, especially since I had already taking my vitamin!

  6. #25297

    That's her number

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsWar4  [View Original Post]
    So I have been trying to see foxy for awhile now and she keeps ghosting me. I have driven to the hotel to get ghosted at least twice. Is she even worth it? I really wanted to see her but idk she has hit me up a few times but it always ends up me being ghosted. She sent some standard pics that she probably sends everybody. Has anybody else had issues with her or just me? Also does her number still end in 2341?
    I never had any issues meeting her. The number you have mentioned is correct.

  7. #25296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917
    I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.

  8. #25295

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.
    Mind sharing taryn's digits?

  9. #25294

    Thinking

    I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917

  10. #25293
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.

  11. #25292

  12. #25291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Damn right it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    IS CIM available?
    I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.

  13. #25290

    Read reciepts

    If you send me a message and request a read receipt, there is a zero percent chance that I am going to respond. I have had two different people do that this morning, one of which has zero post. I won't call anyone out but, be smarter than that.

  14. #25289
    It's not just the newbies, some of the senior members have contributed nothing to the board. They established their senior level by asking a hundred questions and never contributing. I'm more likely to share info with a regular member with a few useful posts than I am with a senior that only ask questions or makes dumb comments to everyone's post. To all of you noncontributing guys, thanks for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have any relevant post or worthy contributions to the board or all you do is come up here and ask for digits for providers don't DM me, I'm not giving you sh*t! Get your weight up first, complete some missions, get some bodies under your belt and post about it and the SMs will share but don't be up here looking like the homeless asking for a handout. FOH!! As always stay safe!

  15. #25288

    Newbies

    If you don't have any relevant post or worthy contributions to the board or all you do is come up here and ask for digits for providers don't DM me, I'm not giving you sh*t! Get your weight up first, complete some missions, get some bodies under your belt and post about it and the SMs will share but don't be up here looking like the homeless asking for a handout. FOH!! As always stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape