Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 18409
-
06-04-22 07:05 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 328May have been me
I tried a few years ago. Went on a couple of "dates" and had an enjoyable time, but could not get her BCD's. As I recall, she wanted $600, but also needed a few more "sugar free" dates to develop chemistry. Figured she enjoyed the nice meals, but had no intention of actually going BCD's. Definitely a nice young lady. Pictures accurate.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:10 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 457Astutegymgirl
Trying to talk with this one. Do any of you mongers have any details?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-f8ce3434bcf2
-
06-02-22 22:09 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 525Correct Link
Link to "Tanya Tate's" profile:
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-59d7c82c3359
-
06-02-22 21:34 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 1021TinsleyZoe
Anyone have any info on her. I see about 2+ yrs ago someone inquired about her but there's been nothing since. I texted with her a bit back then but never pulled the trigger. Started chatting again and there may be some promise this time, but just wanted to see if anyone has actually taken the plunge. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-5b6281aa1a30
-
06-02-22 09:49 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 256Link to messages
Try again.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 21:37 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 525Papppap70--Fake Photo
Her first private photo is a head shot of Tanya Tate, British MILF pornstar.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-3249d98ecccf
-
06-01-22 14:30 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 256Adjective noun user names are a No Go
Just don't waste your time. If they can't be bothered to spend 30 seconds coming up with a username, what makes you think they will put any more effort into actually meeting?
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:54 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 457AdorablePlayer
Reached out to this one earlier this week. Quickly moved to text, then she let it be known that's she's only interested in online.
I tried to push the envelope a little, then she tries to sell me pics and videos. Sorry not interested.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-94ce1bf0a2cd
-
06-01-22 11:25 #9221Senior Member

Posts: 1021Stacey0330
Wants money upfront. Avoid.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-c41d9487b7be
-
06-01-22 01:19 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 184It's a man, baby!
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-7af203568d09
Escort ads all over the place, so a touring TS escort.
-
05-30-22 21:28 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 261Phone app
"2nd Line" in Google play. Get one free second phone number and texting free. You can also upgrade to have a second disposable phone number if you want (like 15 a month?
-
05-30-22 19:40 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 70Phoner app
Sorry for the confusion my subject line created. I didn't realize there's an actual app called "burner", and I was using the word in the general sense that I don't have a burner phone, but I use a burner app and that app is actually called "Phoner".
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 16:34 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 138I have used Google Voice. Its ad-free and very clean interface. One flaw- iOS to Google Voice videos sucks.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
App Store and Play Store: Google Voice.
-
05-30-22 16:32 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 138You will love this one. For the discounted meet-and-greet price of 5 oo.
Originally Posted by Mrhca123
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-29b884ac1efa
-
05-30-22 12:34 #9215Senior Member

Posts: 846I've heard some crazy stuff about Burner, sometimes they block outgoing texts for a period of time, claiming that the system flags activity as spam.
Originally Posted by HighwayGuy
[View Original Post]
Perhaps you've not experienced that yet.












Reply With Quote





