Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 1114 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9226

    TinsleyZoe

    Anyone have any info on her. I see about 2+ yrs ago someone inquired about her but there's been nothing since. I texted with her a bit back then but never pulled the trigger. Started chatting again and there may be some promise this time, but just wanted to see if anyone has actually taken the plunge. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-5b6281aa1a30

  2. #9225

    Link to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her first private photo is a head shot of Tanya Tate, British MILF pornstar.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-3249d98ecccf
    Try again.

  3. #9224

    Papppap70--Fake Photo

    Her first private photo is a head shot of Tanya Tate, British MILF pornstar.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-3249d98ecccf

  4. #9223

    Adjective noun user names are a No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I tried to push the envelope a little, then she tries to sell me pics and videos. Sorry not interested.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-94ce1bf0a2cd
    Just don't waste your time. If they can't be bothered to spend 30 seconds coming up with a username, what makes you think they will put any more effort into actually meeting?

  5. #9222

    AdorablePlayer

    Reached out to this one earlier this week. Quickly moved to text, then she let it be known that's she's only interested in online.

    I tried to push the envelope a little, then she tries to sell me pics and videos. Sorry not interested.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-94ce1bf0a2cd

  6. #9221

    Stacey0330


  7. #9220

    It's a man, baby!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-7af203568d09

    Escort ads all over the place, so a touring TS escort.

  8. #9219

    Phone app

    "2nd Line" in Google play. Get one free second phone number and texting free. You can also upgrade to have a second disposable phone number if you want (like 15 a month?

  9. #9218

    Phoner app

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I've heard some crazy stuff about Burner, sometimes they block outgoing texts for a period of time, claiming that the system flags activity as spam.

    Perhaps you've not experienced that yet.
    Sorry for the confusion my subject line created. I didn't realize there's an actual app called "burner", and I was using the word in the general sense that I don't have a burner phone, but I use a burner app and that app is actually called "Phoner".

  10. #9217
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get a sense of which apps do people prefer to use and why.

    Assuming that not everyone is keeping a separate hobby phone but rather using an app that provides a second line.
    I have used Google Voice. Its ad-free and very clean interface. One flaw- iOS to Google Voice videos sucks.

    App Store and Play Store: Google Voice.

  11. #9216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhca123  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with any new profiles or girls in the area?
    You will love this one. For the discounted meet-and-greet price of 5 oo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-29b884ac1efa

  12. #9215
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Phoner for me. No issues and used for a few yrs now.
    I've heard some crazy stuff about Burner, sometimes they block outgoing texts for a period of time, claiming that the system flags activity as spam.

    Perhaps you've not experienced that yet.

  13. #9214

    Burner app

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get a sense of which apps do people prefer to use and why.

    Assuming that not everyone is keeping a separate hobby phone but rather using an app that provides a second line.
    Phoner for me. No issues and used for a few yrs now.

  14. #9213

    TextFree

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get a sense of which apps do people prefer to use and why.

    Assuming that not everyone is keeping a separate hobby phone but rather using an app that provides a second line.
    I have been using TextFree for more than 5 years now, have it on my iPhone and a web version on my Mac and both are sync'd, IE. I can send and receive messages from either and both a duplicate versions in terms of chat history. You can also get VOIP minutes for watching stupid ads and I have stocked up almost 100 hours of free voice time this way. Otherwise you have to pay for VOIP minutes. I tend to watch ads at a time when they offer double of triple points for watching the ads, usually around holidays. After a while it was like clicking buttons at specific times ala lab rat. I didn't even bother watching the ads and would be doing something else like surfing the net. It has saved me having a burner cell, is totally free and offers the convenience of getting extra numbers (of any area you want to specify) or accounts. Only caveat here is you need to use the numbers otherwise they will be returned back to the pool and you lose that account. These days, I noticed that I'll get random 2 sec ads to watch and I just put up with it for the overall convenience. The only issue with TextFree is that if your SO snoops on your cell or laptop, it's probably not the best thing to use. And yes, you can turn off notifications so that it does not ding or have banners pop up on your cell at inopportune times.

  15. #9212
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I use TextMe on an iPhone. Haven't had any issues. . . .
    TextMe looks good though the fact that their pricing is hidden is a cause of concern.

    What I was looking for are:

    2nd line with multiple numbers.

    Ability to receive. Text and pic and Nice to have. Vid.

    Ability to d / load text, pics, vids to my own device.

    I think TextMe provides all of that, The only thing missing is am not sure how much it'd cost to get all of the above. Pricing is Opaque.

    How about Hushed, TextFree etc.? I know there are a bunch of apps and reading reviews online but many reviews are outdated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape