Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50004
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?
    Technically it's on Holcomb Bridge where HB ends and JC begins. It's the part of HB that takes you towards Peachtree Parkway.

  2. #50003
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That will happen sometimes. Either the first girl didn't like you, doesn't do HJs, or they play the bullshit game for more time / money. Can you share the name of the parlor? PM if needed.
    Seemed like 2/3 but could be all 3! New Life.

  3. #50002
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    Visited a place for the first time recently and got decent legit massage for 1 hour but nothing more (although I would have prefered less time on big head and more time on little head). Was preparing to leave and attractive girl comes in and offers 30 minutes for $40 and makes familiar hand motion. Didn't have time to commit to more and would have prefered that the service been part of the original hour (although 2nd girl was cuter). Felt like it was a routine to upsell as I've read similar reviews for this place. Anybody have experience with this?
    That will happen sometimes. Either the first girl didn't like you, doesn't do HJs, or they play the bullshit game for more time / money. Can you share the name of the parlor? PM if needed.

  4. #50001
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?
    That's interesting, since Norcross has been cracking down on parlors. Can't see anyone in their right mind wanting to open a new parlor in that area, but you never know. If a new parlor opens there, chances are it'll be very legit.

  5. #50000

    The "Closer"

    Visited a place for the first time recently and got decent legit massage for 1 hour but nothing more (although I would have prefered less time on big head and more time on little head). Was preparing to leave and attractive girl comes in and offers 30 minutes for $40 and makes familiar hand motion. Didn't have time to commit to more and would have prefered that the service been part of the original hour (although 2nd girl was cuter). Felt like it was a routine to upsell as I've read similar reviews for this place. Anybody have experience with this?

  6. #49999

    First time trying AMP

    I'm thinking of going to either Sauna 1 or New Valley, has anyone been recently?

    Currently leaning more towards Sauna.

  7. #49998
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Ginger Taylor will let you bust in her mouth too. At least she did years ago last time I saw her.
    That is the best part of a visit with her, she will let you bust anywhere that you like and as many times as you can in an hour.

  8. #49997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?
    I observed the same not to long ago. Was the truck a dodge truck? Bald guy? If so. I've seen that same vehicle at chalet spa. Guy walks in and back out. Managing the place or something? Chalet was an FS spot BTW.

  9. #49996

    New Spa in Norcross

    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?

  10. #49995
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.
    Yes, but the question was asked here so.

  11. #49994

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Ginger should be in the "Girls who look like SunSin1's Step-mother" thread.
    Ginger should be in SunSin's bed with Nicole. A real feast!

  12. #49993
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.
    Ginger should be in the "Girls who look like SunSin1's Step-mother" thread.

  13. #49992
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    Ginger looks just like my step mom!

    Hum?

    Interesting.

    I have issues I guess?
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.

  14. #49991

    Stepmom

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".
    Ginger looks just like my step mom!

    Hum?

    Interesting.

    I have issues I guess?

  15. #49990

    Ginger will let you bust in her mouth too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".
    Ginger Taylor will let you bust in her mouth too. At least she did years ago last time I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape