Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48559
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?
    That's interesting, since Norcross has been cracking down on parlors. Can't see anyone in their right mind wanting to open a new parlor in that area, but you never know. If a new parlor opens there, chances are it'll be very legit.

  2. #48558

    The "Closer"

    Visited a place for the first time recently and got decent legit massage for 1 hour but nothing more (although I would have prefered less time on big head and more time on little head). Was preparing to leave and attractive girl comes in and offers 30 minutes for $40 and makes familiar hand motion. Didn't have time to commit to more and would have prefered that the service been part of the original hour (although 2nd girl was cuter). Felt like it was a routine to upsell as I've read similar reviews for this place. Anybody have experience with this?

  3. #48557

    First time trying AMP

    I'm thinking of going to either Sauna 1 or New Valley, has anyone been recently?

    Currently leaning more towards Sauna.

  4. #48556
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Ginger Taylor will let you bust in her mouth too. At least she did years ago last time I saw her.
    That is the best part of a visit with her, she will let you bust anywhere that you like and as many times as you can in an hour.

  5. #48555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?
    I observed the same not to long ago. Was the truck a dodge truck? Bald guy? If so. I've seen that same vehicle at chalet spa. Guy walks in and back out. Managing the place or something? Chalet was an FS spot BTW.

  6. #48554

    New Spa in Norcross

    While on a reconnaissance mission in Norcross, noticed new neon signs on the old Royal location off of Jimmy Carter (across from Joy and Health Spa). No sign on the building, only an "open" and "spa" sign on in the windows. Curtains covering all of the windows and door. Saw a monger truck parked in front. Door was locked so I assume they were busy and there is some potential there. Any takers?

  7. #48553
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.
    Yes, but the question was asked here so.

  8. #48552

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Ginger should be in the "Girls who look like SunSin1's Step-mother" thread.
    Ginger should be in SunSin's bed with Nicole. A real feast!

  9. #48551
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.
    Ginger should be in the "Girls who look like SunSin1's Step-mother" thread.

  10. #48550
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    Ginger looks just like my step mom!

    Hum?

    Interesting.

    I have issues I guess?
    Should ginger be under the escort forum? Never met a red headed Asian I liked Just saying. I do enjoy reading though.

  11. #48549

    Stepmom

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".
    Ginger looks just like my step mom!

    Hum?

    Interesting.

    I have issues I guess?

  12. #48548

    Ginger will let you bust in her mouth too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".
    Ginger Taylor will let you bust in her mouth too. At least she did years ago last time I saw her.

  13. #48547

    Ick

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Another lady, Lucy is there. Older and gives a decent massage. FS not available from her, but you will get a good massage and leave happy.
    I gave it a try and got Lucy. Went into extra innings due to her general unattractiveness.

    I disgust myself sometimes.

  14. #48546
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".
    Did ya bust one on her facial?

    Holla at ya boy.

  15. #48545
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    Try Ginger Taylor, she'll melt your effing popsicle http://gingertayloratl.is/.
    Hell, Ginger will let you bust on her face as well. I remember back in the day calling her a week in advance before our appointments and "saving the boys".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape