Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 1805 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25285

    Tayrn

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Taryn just sent me a text to let everyone know that she has a room and is available. If the number you have for her ends in 1257 that's the magic digits.
    I paid her a visit earlier this week. Service and skills are all good as previously reported. Previous reports on her body are also accurate, it's very nice. I don't recall reading much about her attitude which is why I decided to write another report. Her attitude, with me at least, was great. She was super chill before and after and very easy to talk to. She was eager to please and worked hard to make sure that I left satisfied. No clock watching, nothing rushed. Nothing about my visit seemed business like, and she seemed to enjoy my company too. I will be seeing her again for sure.

  2. #25284

    Kim, bruh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Several members have asked for a pic of Kim, she is UTR so there are no ad sites. I will try to ad on here for you lurkers. Have fun and stay safe.
    Oh hell nah! Taryn and staxx all day bruh.

  3. #25283

    Tinylove and melanie

    In regards to my post, #5941300.

    Both adds seem to be out of date. I reported my review asking a mod to edit or delete it. I recommend not to contact the number listed in the adds.

  4. #25282
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsWar4  [View Original Post]
    So I have been trying to see foxy for awhile now and she keeps ghosting me. I have driven to the hotel to get ghosted at least twice. Is she even worth it? I really wanted to see her but idk she has hit me up a few times but it always ends up me being ghosted. She sent some standard pics that she probably sends everybody. Has anybody else had issues with her or just me? Also does her number still end in 2341?
    That's been standard fare for her for a while in my experience. Usually she's just late, but I've been ghosted a couple of times. She's all about enthusiastic, no limits fun without clockwatching. So it's all about the tradeoff and if you can afford the time and patience. Mine is increasingly vanishing.

  5. #25281

    Taryn

    Taryn just sent me a text to let everyone know that she has a room and is available. If the number you have for her ends in 1257 that's the magic digits.

  6. #25280

    Ezzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall?
    She's in Henrico.

  7. #25279

    Looks fake

    Seems fake. But please post a review if you are able to get a dream.

  8. #25278

    How to become a SM

    Well you could look in the FAQ section and all is explained in the membership section.

  9. #25277

    Ezzy

    What area is her incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all that you said. The black light was a good touch I think along with covering the television to make things stand out. The kittens were placed in the closet on my visit. Her rules were pretty basic and I get the impression she will not break any of them. My visit didn't seem so business like for some reason but maybe I caught her on a good day. I would definitely repeat.

    Off topic, how does one become a SM? I thought being able to verify a person's dreams was it, but I don't know. Does one have to be physically with a SM in the room or have a threesome with a SM to achieve this status?

  10. #25276

  11. #25275

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I actually have no idea how to get it either LOL but apparently I did.

    Been on the down low lately though and only have a regular I see.

    Pickings got pretty slim and the way the economy is going I am curious to see how the rest of the year goes.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know. I just got it yesterday and I think it was because NKLangur put on the glove with the infinity stones and snapped his fingers to create a world where I was a SM!

  12. #25274

    Update on Kim

    Several members have asked for a pic of Kim, she is UTR so there are no ad sites. I will try to ad on here for you lurkers. Have fun and stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kim.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Hope1945; 06-02-22 at 07:19. Reason: as pic

  13. #25273

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a little more about the rules? I gathered bbj on the table and cfs but what else would we need to be aware of?

    Also, nice threesoming with you. Welcome to the club.

    Actually here you go: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/faq....type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_02.
    Thanks for SM status!! I would like to thank God, my goto,. The rules were no kissing, no DATY, no anal, no BBFS.

  14. #25272
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Appears that you are a sm. Did you not know?
    I actually have no idea how to get it either LOL but apparently I did.

    Been on the down low lately though and only have a regular I see.

    Pickings got pretty slim and the way the economy is going I am curious to see how the rest of the year goes.

  15. #25271

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    After seeing someone say they had some success with her, I decided to reach out. It took several days to finally get a date set up but yesterday we agreed on a spot and a time. I know a lot of guys don't like car dates, but I don't mind them. Especially since all I am really looking for is head. The pics are her, maybe a little dated, but she's cute and really chill. She took direction nicely, I asked her to go slow and let me enjoy it since it had been a while and she was very accommodating. I don't feel like I have the hobby experience of most on here so its tough for me to rate the quality of her head, but I thought it felt amazing LOL. I really liked how she took her time, even chatting with me a little here and there. She also did something I love, when I came she just swallowed and kept giving me head. If you can stay patient with her communications, she's a good time. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...ay/80289017579
    Got new link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape