Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 9165
-
06-04-22 09:56 #7530Banned Member

Posts: 485Kaycee / Skyee
Just saw her today for some quick fun. She looks good tiny, great little ass small A cups and a smooth kitty. I've had a lo g up / down working relationship with her but she seems to be in good spirits and in a better place. Good BJ got very into DATY, very wet and vocal. She had an ad up before but the # I have is private for now. And she was actually close to being on time. Had fun for a morning qoody.
-
06-04-22 09:53 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 197Fair Price
Honestly, If she looks like that. Has good TCB skills. Is in a decent place. And provides the services listed on her STG page - 3 bills is probably a fair rate in this market. But the key is what Tomb said. What is included for the base price.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 20:04 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 105Brazilian Rebecca
After reading a stellar review about a duo with Rebecca and Erica on the other site I decided to give the expensive Brazilians one more try. Even though I said it wasn't worth it the first time around. Well, it wasn't worth it the second time around either.
All these Brazilians are gorgeous, Rebecca included. She's 5'3", 115-120, spinner hot. She doesn't speak the best English but got by well enough. I started with asking about restrictions. She said no Greek play. Ok. But just like Natasha, Rebecca doesn't allow much roaming, no fiv, said no to daty because she didn't like it (her words), I talked her into it but she was non reactive. She didn't really want to kiss either. So, like before, if you want to spend $$$$ on a really pretty woman that's clean and respectful but is not all together fired up for whoop, then these Brazilians are a catch. She performed a BBBJ, I've had way better. She didn't like the daty, cfs to completion. Tried to talk her into a 30 min donation but she said no. The hour is yours. But, I can't do what I want so, who cares.
She tried to get me to go a second time but it wasn't really working out because the session was just plain vanilla, not sexy, and boring. These Brazilians are not into it at all! Theyre still better than the trash rats were dealing with currently because theyre hot and dont play games. Youre in no danger either. I just cant justify spending that much for a lack luster session though.
For me this was my last adventure with them. Non reactive play time doesn't really do it for me. I want to rock and roll for my hour especially for that kind of money. If they're not attentive how am I supposed to stand to attention. Lesson learned x's 2. If I want a hot and a wild time I'll head out to central or western NY. When some of those providers visit it's always a wild time. Be well and stay safe out there fellas.
https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany/files/4633497.htm
-
06-03-22 15:33 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 1070Key also is to ask what services included. I seem to recall other guys had problems with "add-ons."
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:53 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 89How much
She was looking for $3.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 14:46 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 684How High
How high was the donation?
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:58 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 89Good and bad news
First- thanks to those that gave info.
The good.
I called and she gave me quote as an independent. (No indication of a club).
The bad.
She's still asking for high end donations. Too rich for my blood so you went elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 12:17 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
I got so lucky with her years ago. She's was very pleasant but she's now way up charging so I'm passing.
Originally Posted by Hammer50
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 21:15 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 201I Believe This Is The Link:
I believe Spacehobby is talking about:
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...r/514239755511
Which I appreciate his input and taking one for the team- I'm always interested in spinner types, but now know to stay far away.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
Last edited by GoneFishing; 06-02-22 at 21:16. Reason: Grammer
-
06-02-22 13:59 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 1070Haven't seen her myself but has been discussed here before. She is with Luxe Spa which is considered big ripoff. Pay a lot to enter "spa" and if she even there is big upsell from there. Do search on Luxe you should find more complete discussion.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 13:51 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 239Club
She's part of a private "club". Lots of bucks before you will see any action if any. Hammer.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 13:44 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 89New in town
I'm going to be in Albany tomorrow. Noticed this ad but didn't recognize it from before. Anyone tried it yet? If not then maybe I'll toftt.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...l/380074578702
-
06-02-22 11:52 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 1070Link? Haven't seen ads recently, but was I believe couple women work out of residence in rensselaer in neighborhood just off lower route 20 terrible reviews and ripoffs. Since they would change ad pics and phone nbrs in ads, had to be careful to avoid. I just won't respond on anything residence in Rensselaer unless good review from someone reputable here.
Originally Posted by SpaceHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 08:37 #7517Banned Member

Posts: 485Bb?
Fishnet holster? Be safe.
Originally Posted by SpaceHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 07:08 #7516

Posts: 46Tuesday night swim with Victoria
Had my first date with Victoria since last year. We made plans Tuesday after work where I picked her up at her place in Albany and then we drove up to go swimming at Saratoga Lake. Had a nice time swimming in the lake, it was 90 degrees, hot enough. We even saw a bald eagle catch a fish and we chatted in the lake, did talk about some "dirty" topics and about our past sex partners (I trash talked some of my former providers to her). After we leave the lake, we drive down to Clifton Park and bought wings at this bar, then we go to my apartment for the main act. After we get settled, we begin kissing, and take each others clothes off, then I caress her boobs and fee her smooth, juicy pussy. We engage in BBFS and after a few minutes, I cip (keep in mind, this is the same girl who claimed she got pregnant by me last November) but she reassured me she can' get pregnant again. Also her body is messed up from her accident, she has titanium plate with screws holding one ankle bone together and another titanium plate holding her pelvis together, this is also for rest of her life too.
After we finished, I drove her back home. We took Central Ave back home and as we drove past Days Inn, we laughed at Lauren and Amanda (I told her the whole story of what they did to me and how they ruined my birthday last year and are mean to me). Will see her again for another date. I am still seeing May also for dates, in fact I introduced the two to each other last night (ironically both of them needed a ride from me because they were both stranded in different areas at the same time, so I ended up having both of them in my car at once, not for a car date, just a ride and I introduced them to each other. Although I did kiss both of them on the lips last night while helping them out).










Reply With Quote




