Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18377

    Maddie

    https://newsmaven.io/charlottealerts...shooting-woman

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Lives in a private area with a friend, but she is hard to pin down as she drives all over the state. This doesn't seem to be her full time job. Rocking body, professional, about $ for a qv dream.

  2. #18376
    Perfect review at PleasureSeeker, exactly same experience. Loved her attitude and energy. No parking lot or other issues. Quite neighborhood so avoid loitering to keep the dreams alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.

    120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.

  3. #18375

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Noa is definitely busy with her life outside of this hobby. Give her sometime she's going through some issues with family and personal. She will get back with you guys for sure.

  4. #18374

    Noa's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Yes that's still it. From what I read here she has been really busy with stuff going on in her personal life.

  5. #18373

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Yes she is fine. She was dealing with moving and family issues. She is going through her messages. She asked me to ask for some time to get back in the grove.

  6. #18372
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Is this Andrea's place?
    Yes I went by today.

  7. #18371

    Kelly

    Saw her on Eros and Tryst. She is legit. If you like a curvy girl (not fat), she's got it going on. She looks very accurate to her pictures and was very nice through her texts and was even nicer in person. So long as you're clean, groomed, smell good, and are polite, she'll treat you well. Well, that goes for most women with a little class. I have zero complaints. She hasn't been in town very much before, but she told me she likes it here and will be back. If you want to splurge on yourself, I'd check her out! I will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370

  8. #18370

    Noa

    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?

  9. #18369

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.
    Anyone else had these encounters? Want to go back but seems the area is getting hot like this guy said.

  10. #18368
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.
    Is this Andrea's place?

  11. #18367

    Too much heat?

    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.

  12. #18366

    Eryn

    Correct about Wilmington and she has had several bad reports from down there over the years as a time waster, scammer, has a handler, etc. Changes her name, number, pics and profiles often. She might have been legit many years back but she hasn't had a ter review since 2016 and nothing but negative reports the last five years or so. I would stay away as there are plenty other options at that price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.

  13. #18365

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.

    120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.
    I tried to see her yesterday. I connected and let her know I will be there in 10 minutes. But when I went to the private house I found someone standing right at the front door. When I said I reached she said I need to hold off for 20 minutes. I drove around for 10 minutes and left. But that guy was standing there all the time mostly checking his phone. Somehow in this kind of situation I would not walkup and face this person. I did tell her that there was a person at the front door but I did not get any response or comment about that specific question.
    RN I think I prefer a hotel. But I trust this board so I will try again.

    G.

  14. #18364

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.
    Ok? But how's the visit like? Is it what she says "it is"?

  15. #18363

    Eryn isn't what she seems

    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, looking to see if anybody has intel on Eryn? She looks my type and am wondering if her oral skills are as good as she claims. Any info on here or via PM is much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/atxeryn
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape