Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 30812
-
06-02-22 18:42 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 126Sonya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83024767
Saw Sonya about a month back and forgot to post. She was stayed at Days inn by the airport. It was 120 for a HH back then. In my opinion she is kind of a butter face. Face she's about a 5. 5/10. But those pictures are definitely her. She's a very fit MILF with nice tits. I would say late 30's. She was very energetic and eager to please. Started with some CG and very Light kissing, but I don't really like that so I stopped her. Then moved on to k9 then finished in Mish. I wouldn't personally repeat since I do value a cute face but in terms of her body and performance I would say 120 for HH is a steal.
-
06-02-22 18:17 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 126Tatiana
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...l/018552629503
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
Would you describe her as thick in a good way or attractive? Also did you feel as though there is more available available on the menu? Because unless I misunderstood you only got a HJ and the tits right?
-
06-02-22 16:47 #18420Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her as well
I saw her as well while going thru Tysons corner, va. She's legit amd is something to splurge on.
Originally Posted by LightUpTheSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:12 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 34Nuru. Tatiana36 DD
Easy setup with Tatinana36 DD after light screening. Agreed to 1 hour session with Nuru. She got naked and got me naked and discussed what got me off and she said we could get as kinky as she wanted. I didn't want too kinky but opted for massage and wanted her big tits.
She had me lay down on my stomach and started coating my back, ass and legs with warm gel. Rubbed her massive tits up and down my body and started rubbing my balls, teasing my ass and stroking me from underneath.
After a bit, I turned over and the "freeing" of my cock and the sensation of the gel while she stroked me almost made me pop. I asked her to fuck me with her tits and she gladly did so. Felt amazing. She put her tits in my face and let me finger her a little from behind. I told her to suck me and she went to work while also putting me back between her gelled up tits. I couldn't hold back any longer and dumped a nice load between her tits. She might have caught some in her mouth but I don't know. She milked me for every last drop and turned on shower.
Got into shower with her and she soaped me down and got me hard all over again. She asked me to rub my cock on her asshole as she bent over. I worked my head over her pussy and asshole as she told me cum on her ass. I jerked off all over her ass and was surprised to have gotten off again so quickly but I was worked up.
She is maybe not for everyone but definitely aims to please and is super horny and friendly. If you are into curvy / heavy girls that love getting guys off. Give her a shot.
-
06-02-22 11:08 #18418Senior Member

Posts: 1710Any info?
I still can't figure out if this one is real or not. Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-soul/46625205
Same with this one:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...s-out/46615930
Anyone see her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-24-7/46401983
Or her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...tormi/46566444
Thanks.
-
06-02-22 08:02 #18417Senior Member

Posts: 39Maddie
https://newsmaven.io/charlottealerts...shooting-woman
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 07:54 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 161Perfect review at PleasureSeeker, exactly same experience. Loved her attitude and energy. No parking lot or other issues. Quite neighborhood so avoid loitering to keep the dreams alive.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 02:04 #18415Senior Member

Posts: 229Noa
Noa is definitely busy with her life outside of this hobby. Give her sometime she's going through some issues with family and personal. She will get back with you guys for sure.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:29 #18414Senior Member

Posts: 78Noa's number.
Yes that's still it. From what I read here she has been really busy with stuff going on in her personal life.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:25 #18413Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
Yes she is fine. She was dealing with moving and family issues. She is going through her messages. She asked me to ask for some time to get back in the grove.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:39 #18412Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes I went by today.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:18 #18411Regular Member

Posts: 4Kelly
Saw her on Eros and Tryst. She is legit. If you like a curvy girl (not fat), she's got it going on. She looks very accurate to her pictures and was very nice through her texts and was even nicer in person. So long as you're clean, groomed, smell good, and are polite, she'll treat you well. Well, that goes for most women with a little class. I have zero complaints. She hasn't been in town very much before, but she told me she likes it here and will be back. If you want to splurge on yourself, I'd check her out! I will repeat.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
-
06-01-22 19:03 #18410Senior Member

Posts: 112Noa
I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.
Is her number still ends 1104?
-
06-01-22 17:02 #18409Senior Member

Posts: 77Whoa
Anyone else had these encounters? Want to go back but seems the area is getting hot like this guy said.
Originally Posted by Dawgrex
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 16:40 #18408Senior Member

Posts: 115Is this Andrea's place?
Originally Posted by Dawgrex
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






