Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18348
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a link, but I can tell you it stands for Plenty of Fish.
    That is correct. I don't have the link to her page, but I suggest you find it and read it.

  2. #18347

    Brooke

    I found some good intel searching through but hoping a recent visit can help confirm BBFS? Some recent ads say she's pregnant and that's definitely a turn on so you can but inside and not have to worry about a pregnancy scare. I reached out and waiting to hear back but hopefully I can get some positive confirmations before.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746712817724

  3. #18346
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRyan  [View Original Post]
    What does POF mean and is there a link?
    Very old website. Has been around since the Backpage and Craigslist days but is not used as much nowadays. POF = Plenty of Fish.

    https://www.pof.com/

  4. #18345

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she passed away. Saw her just before she logged off and everything seemed to be fine, usual service. Not sure what happened.

    EDIT: Liver disease. I guess not that surprising given her activities, but damn. Tough.
    That is so sad. I saw her in December. She was always so fun and wild. Hard to imagine that much energy snuffed out so young 😢.

  5. #18344
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she passed away. Saw her just before she logged off and everything seemed to be fine, usual service. Not sure what happened.

    EDIT: Liver disease. I guess not that surprising given her activities, but damn. Tough.
    Mike. Thanks for letting us know. I have not had the pleasure of seeing her. I hope her family finds peace in this trying time and that she did not suffer too much. God bless her and her family. RIP.

  6. #18343
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she passed away. Saw her just before she logged off and everything seemed to be fine, usual service. Not sure what happened.

    EDIT: Liver disease. I guess not that surprising given her activities, but damn. Tough.
    Damn. That sucks. I saw a few time years ago and she was hitting the bottle pretty hard back then. Sad. =(.

  7. #18342

    Marina orlov

    Word on the street is that she passed away. Saw her just before she logged off and everything seemed to be fine, usual service. Not sure what happened.

    EDIT: Liver disease. I guess not that surprising given her activities, but damn. Tough.

  8. #18341

    Plenty of Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRyan  [View Original Post]
    What does POF mean and is there a link?
    I don't have a link, but I can tell you it stands for Plenty of Fish.

  9. #18340
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's getting some positive reviews. Anyone here seen her?
    A little expensive, and also says she is a safety gal (and her profiles indicates that too).

  10. #18339
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    So have been hoping for a mature MILF and came upon this new provider:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560618-NaughtyMilf

    Her list of no's is almost everything but if you have $$$ she will talk dirty to you for an hour. LOL! I suppose ithat means BBFS is definitely off the list. Where have all the good mature milfs gone?

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    She's getting some positive reviews. Anyone here seen her?

  11. #18338
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    You might want to take a gander at her POF page. It's very reveal.
    What does POF mean and is there a link?

  12. #18337
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddMan  [View Original Post]
    Met her recently. She's a BBW. OK hygiene. Messed up apartment. Private IC. No mention of condoms. All holes open. She can take truckloads. Won't repeat. Too huge for my pref.
    You might want to take a gander at her POF page. It's very reveal.

  13. #18336
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Ole girl look like she got a mild case of Downs Syndrome. IJS.
    +1. She's a classic two-bagger.

    I love tiny slutty Asians, but I find her face so distractingly unattractive that I'm certain it would ruin the appointment.

  14. #18335
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    I just spent one hr with her. Three shots on goal.

    She loves a bbc and creampies.
    Ole girl look like she got a mild case of Downs Syndrome. IJS.

  15. #18334
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    For 220 a hh or 360 an hour, Ittybittygirl is a good deal.
    Yes she is a sweet girl. Not the best looking but her level of service, enthusiasm and good nature (very sweet inviting personality) makes her a really fun appointment. I have only seen her 1-2 times but she is extremely accomodating and fun to be with. I usually prefer very slim petite women, but I enjoy my time with her even though she is not my body-type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape