Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 27802
-
06-02-22 13:03 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 149Ittybitty
I've seen her hundreds of times on the other site and u know damn well we can only say glowing things about deez ho's over there...No offense to bbc. I have a medium one of those myself (i know...TMI lol). just sharing my singular opinion. She got that mild DS look to me...do u tho player...i aint mad at whoever hits for whatever reason they hit...i apologize if i offended u.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 12:54 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 340She's great. She grows on you.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 12:28 #18350I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Mixed bag
The good.
Originally Posted by DenverDick303
[View Original Post]
She is definitely pregnant with huge jugs. She is open to whatever. Scheduling wasn't so bad. She let me do whatever I wanted and enjoyed herself. She can take a fist fucking if that is your thing, just need to go her pace and if you are getting her off she can take it all. She's BBFS.
The bad.
She is definitely a junky. She smoked up as I was leaving. She is a little rough looking in the face. Not the greatest higene.
-
06-02-22 02:46 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 153I find it ironic how she was discussed here many times, but at the nerve mention of "BBC", here comes the insults.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 02:42 #18348Senior Member

Posts: 153That is correct. I don't have the link to her page, but I suggest you find it and read it.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 01:22 #18347Regular Member

Posts: 1Brooke
I found some good intel searching through but hoping a recent visit can help confirm BBFS? Some recent ads say she's pregnant and that's definitely a turn on so you can but inside and not have to worry about a pregnancy scare. I reached out and waiting to hear back but hopefully I can get some positive confirmations before.
https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746712817724
-
06-02-22 00:53 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 2184Very old website. Has been around since the Backpage and Craigslist days but is not used as much nowadays. POF = Plenty of Fish.
Originally Posted by MaxRyan
[View Original Post]
https://www.pof.com/
-
06-02-22 00:21 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 35Marina
That is so sad. I saw her in December. She was always so fun and wild. Hard to imagine that much energy snuffed out so young 😢.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:51 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mike. Thanks for letting us know. I have not had the pleasure of seeing her. I hope her family finds peace in this trying time and that she did not suffer too much. God bless her and her family. RIP.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:32 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 277Damn. That sucks. I saw a few time years ago and she was hitting the bottle pretty hard back then. Sad. =(.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 18:14 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 533Marina orlov
Word on the street is that she passed away. Saw her just before she logged off and everything seemed to be fine, usual service. Not sure what happened.
EDIT: Liver disease. I guess not that surprising given her activities, but damn. Tough.
-
06-01-22 15:35 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 1111Plenty of Fish
I don't have a link, but I can tell you it stands for Plenty of Fish.
Originally Posted by MaxRyan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 14:47 #18340Banned Member

Posts: 1358A little expensive, and also says she is a safety gal (and her profiles indicates that too).
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:25 #18339Banned Member

Posts: 2302She's getting some positive reviews. Anyone here seen her?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:16 #18338Regular Member

Posts: 3What does POF mean and is there a link?
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



