Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18338
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    You might want to take a gander at her POF page. It's very reveal.
    What does POF mean and is there a link?

  2. #18337
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddMan  [View Original Post]
    Met her recently. She's a BBW. OK hygiene. Messed up apartment. Private IC. No mention of condoms. All holes open. She can take truckloads. Won't repeat. Too huge for my pref.
    You might want to take a gander at her POF page. It's very reveal.

  3. #18336
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Ole girl look like she got a mild case of Downs Syndrome. IJS.
    +1. She's a classic two-bagger.

    I love tiny slutty Asians, but I find her face so distractingly unattractive that I'm certain it would ruin the appointment.

  4. #18335
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    I just spent one hr with her. Three shots on goal.

    She loves a bbc and creampies.
    Ole girl look like she got a mild case of Downs Syndrome. IJS.

  5. #18334
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    For 220 a hh or 360 an hour, Ittybittygirl is a good deal.
    Yes she is a sweet girl. Not the best looking but her level of service, enthusiasm and good nature (very sweet inviting personality) makes her a really fun appointment. I have only seen her 1-2 times but she is extremely accomodating and fun to be with. I usually prefer very slim petite women, but I enjoy my time with her even though she is not my body-type.

  6. #18333

    Ittybittygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    For 220 a hh or 360 an hour, Ittybittygirl is a good deal.
    I just spent one hr with her. Three shots on goal.

    She loves a bbc and creampies.

  7. #18332

    Ittybittygirl

    For 220 a hh or 360 an hour, Ittybittygirl is a good deal.

  8. #18331

    Stanky cooch

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cliff notes per my memory.

    Legit, aged, ex dancer, as pictured, flakey, at least one mention of a stanky cooch.
    Never met her, but stanky coach is one of the worst smells, the thought of it makes me hurl.

  9. #18330

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken, she goes by Carrington. She has been discussed here before (few times). Since I was not interested in her, I cannot remember exactly what was said, but a quick search on this forum should give you what you need.
    She has got to be at least in her late forties, if not ten years older.

  10. #18329

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cliff notes per my memory.

    Legit, aged, ex dancer, as pictured, flakey, at least one mention of a stanky cooch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She's at least 30 pounds heavier than her pics. Yea her cooch was rancid. Hopefully she got that solved.
    Wow. Thanks for sharing, glad I was not interested in seeing her. Rancid pussy, ewwww.

  11. #18328

    Carrington weight gain

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cliff notes per my memory.

    Legit, aged, ex dancer, as pictured, flakey, at least one mention of a stanky cooch.
    She's at least 30 pounds heavier than her pics. Yea her cooch was rancid. Hopefully she got that solved.

  12. #18327

    Always had a thing for this chicks look!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?207239-SEXYDEZZI12

    Figured I'd ask if anybody knows if she belongs on this page I definitely love look and I've always wanted to pound her raw and cum inside her nice and deep!

  13. #18326

    Cliff notes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken, she goes by Carrington. She has been discussed here before (few times). Since I was not interested in her, I cannot remember exactly what was said, but a quick search on this forum should give you what you need.
    Cliff notes per my memory.

    Legit, aged, ex dancer, as pictured, flakey, at least one mention of a stanky cooch.

  14. #18325

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ith-u/46487074

    Anyone see her? Got her to confirm BBFS over text but she flaked last minute.
    If I am not mistaken, she goes by Carrington. She has been discussed here before (few times). Since I was not interested in her, I cannot remember exactly what was said, but a quick search on this forum should give you what you need.

  15. #18324
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ith-u/46487074

    Anyone see her? Got her to confirm BBFS over text but she flaked last minute.
    She has been mentioned here dozens of times. Search for carrington. I got ghosted once as well so Personally no experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape