LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 988 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 1038 1088 1488 1988 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26497

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has had a dream about this woman?

    https://tryst.link/escort/egyptsi
    I saw her back in November. She was real cool. Bigger gal. The massage was weird. She uses hot stones. BBBJ was decent. Just wasn't what I was looking for (I did want a massage but more on the sensual type). I didn't go full service so couldn't say what that is like.

  2. #26496

    Egypt

    I actually saw her about 6 months ago.

    She is a big girl but very clean. Lives in a trailer park on the westside. Hot stone massage and full service afterwards but absolutely no touching. So kind of weird that she wants no contact other than your covered dick. I get that most of these girls don't want to kiss but this is still sex so some kind of physical contact is necessary? SMH.

    Anyway the massage was nice, the trailer is cramped but clean. Don't go if you are allergic to cats and she was very nice to talk to.

    So on the whole, know what to expect and you should have fun.

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has had a dream about this woman?

    https://tryst.link/escort/egyptsi

  3. #26495

    Sasha

    So I've been wanting to see Sasha for a bit now and after a few attempts I've finally been able to get in contact with her. This morning drove to her Incall location of yongerman. Of course typical when I get there had to wait 15 minutes till her "roommate" left. Meanwhile I waited decided to drive around to the other side of the hotel and at the same time she called me and told me her room number, at the same I had saw her talking to what appears to be her DB sitting in his car outside the room before she ran back in to wait for me. I told her I be there in a minute and I waited for a few minutes around the corner to see if he would leave or not. He move to the other building that was facing another building but still directly in front of her room. Didn't feel too safe about going in, so I decided to bail. Be cautious if you plan to see her is my advice. Stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/943645662065

  4. #26494

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Well I am back to report on the dream I had with Ryder. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a while, glad I did. My experience was a very pleasant dream. I picked her up at her hotel and brought her back to my place. She was coherent and no candy use atleast during our time. She was very chill and easy to talk too. She is down to earth and over all a sweet girl from my first experience. We got back to my place. Chit chatted a minute and the dream began. The BBBJ wad PHENOMENAL. That I know I will be back for. Went to the main event started mish. Went for a few minutes then bent her over. The view from the back was solid. Enjoyed hammering that little frame from behind. From what I could tell she enjoyed it. I busted in the cover for the finish. We sat and chatted and minute then I took her back. All in all a very fun experience with no drama. I will repeat. I have some good pics and a few vids from the dream. It is not letting me upload them ( although I am prob the worlds worst IT guy) PM me for the pics
    Mailbox full.

  5. #26493

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Well I am back to report on the dream I had with Ryder. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a while, glad I did. My experience was a very pleasant dream. I picked her up at her hotel and brought her back to my place. She was coherent and no candy use atleast during our time. She was very chill and easy to talk too. She is down to earth and over all a sweet girl from my first experience. We got back to my place. Chit chatted a minute and the dream began. The BBBJ wad PHENOMENAL. That I know I will be back for. Went to the main event started mish. Went for a few minutes then bent her over. The view from the back was solid. Enjoyed hammering that little frame from behind. From what I could tell she enjoyed it. I busted in the cover for the finish. We sat and chatted and minute then I took her back. All in all a very fun experience with no drama. I will repeat. I have attached some pics for your viewing pleasure.
    Where are the pics?

  6. #26492

    Ryder dream

    Well I am back to report on the dream I had with Ryder. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a while, glad I did. My experience was a very pleasant dream. I picked her up at her hotel and brought her back to my place. She was coherent and no candy use atleast during our time. She was very chill and easy to talk too. She is down to earth and over all a sweet girl from my first experience. We got back to my place. Chit chatted a minute and the dream began. The BBBJ wad PHENOMENAL. That I know I will be back for. Went to the main event started mish. Went for a few minutes then bent her over. The view from the back was solid. Enjoyed hammering that little frame from behind. From what I could tell she enjoyed it. I busted in the cover for the finish. We sat and chatted and minute then I took her back. All in all a very fun experience with no drama. I will repeat. I have some good pics and a few vids from the dream. It is not letting me upload them ( although I am prob the worlds worst IT guy) PM me for the pics

  7. #26491

    Phillips swan

    Don't let the ad fool you she walks the streets mainly near that trailer park off of Phillips not Worth the asking price about 20 lbs skinner than advertised. Seemed like we didn't click but hey Good luck to anyone else who wants to give it a go. .

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/971814254791

  8. #26490

    Egypt?

    I'm curious if anyone has had a dream about this woman?

    https://tryst.link/escort/egyptsi

  9. #26489

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    I have Ryder coming by this morning. I have seen more good reviews than bad. I have spoken with her on the phone this morning and decided to give it a shot. I have been wanting to give her a go for a while now. I am going to pick her up and bring her back to my place. I never go to them. I just feel safer. If anyone wants to give me some feedback, what to expect, be careful of, whatever let me know. I feel pretty good after talking to her on the phone. I will report back. She said she wants to take some pictures and videos for some website she is trying to get on (I am sure its OF or something like that) So I may have some pics or vids to share after the date. Let me know if there is any reason to be leery.

    https://callescort.org/904-828-8851
    I've seen her a couple times at her place. She was always good, but last time I felt a little rushed. Overall she is a g2 g for me.

  10. #26488
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    WTF who is doing these post in STG. This was not a good picture.
    Whoa. That's scary!

  11. #26487

    Ryder

    I have Ryder coming by this morning. I have seen more good reviews than bad. I have spoken with her on the phone this morning and decided to give it a shot. I have been wanting to give her a go for a while now. I am going to pick her up and bring her back to my place. I never go to them. I just feel safer. If anyone wants to give me some feedback, what to expect, be careful of, whatever let me know. I feel pretty good after talking to her on the phone. I will report back. She said she wants to take some pictures and videos for some website she is trying to get on (I am sure its OF or something like that) So I may have some pics or vids to share after the date. Let me know if there is any reason to be leery.

    https://callescort.org/904-828-8851

  12. #26486

    Don't think that's what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    I read this a couple times, seems he reached down to pull the hat off and it was covered in blood. Still F'n disgusting IMO.

    DB.

  13. #26485

    Got A Link Re This?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp127  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see her any time soon you'll need about $90 k for her bail bond. She's been charged with hit and run on a 10 year old and his mom at a bus stop. Looking at hard time.

    Also she was charged with domestic battery on her 87 year old boyfriend. LOL.
    I am not doubting you, she spent her life in a candy induced fog that got worse and worse. But, can you post a link to this news info about her charged with hit-and run? Thanks.

  14. #26484
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    He means when he went to pull it off to give her the gift of spunk.

  15. #26483
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    Nah bro!! LOL! Forgot to mention I put hat on first. Pull off hat at finished and noticed blood! Smh. My bad for the miscommunication.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape