Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19333

    Nikki

    Don't know why anyone would suggest Nikki. She's always late and session is nothing to recommend. To much for what you get.

  2. #19332
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDupers  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm not seasoned in chasing massage girls, so any advice is appropriated. I just want a 30 minute massage with a happy ending. No sex. No oral. Which Angel do you recommend? Is $120 for half an hour? Do you tip them also? John.
    Flat fee is $200, that includes HJ. When you text them I would tell them what you want. Since new angel Erin is terrible at a BJ, how hard is it to give a good HJ. Go to web site see what your type is, if your on the Snap list they have other ladies.

  3. #19331

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her other day, all the girls ELL bring tend to be stuck up good booty small tits, 350 for FS hh too much for my taste I settled for lackluster BJ, maybe she will get better with practice.
    Hey guys,

    I'm not seasoned in chasing massage girls, so any advice is appropriated. I just want a 30 minute massage with a happy ending. No sex. No oral. Which Angel do you recommend? Is $120 for half an hour? Do you tip them also? John.

  4. #19330

    Nikki on Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Jenny in St Charles.

    Nikki in Brentwood.

    Really good body rubs from both ladies.

    PM me for phone number and details.
    Can you provide me details on Niki on Brentwood? Does she work out of her house? Does she provide HE at end of massage? FS? What are her rates and where can I see her ad or a picture of her? How old is she? Thanks. John.

  5. #19329

    Bodyworks Boutique

    Quote Originally Posted by SkaT  [View Original Post]
    That was Body Works Boutique.

    I asked for a status of the place about 6 months ago and got no responses. But, all signs indicate they closed shop. If anyone has solid details, let us know.
    Buddy said they were busted up by police. Couldn't tell if local or Feds.

  6. #19328

    Tipping Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyTaster  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I am new to this forum and the STL area. This is a great forum and I have been following for the last two months. After reading a lot of good things about Sensual Scarlett I am planning to meet her. I just wanted to understand how much I should be tipping her. What should be a good tip for Massage + HJ or Massage + BJ or Massage+FS.

    TIA for your inputs.
    In short, bring 300. On your first visit your menu might be limited. Her 'first visit massage and a handshake' is well worth the posted price. After you can talk about next time.

  7. #19327
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Many of us know this, but now the White Night Super Warriors will come out in defense. Again. Because "OMG, those beautiful amazing Angels never would do anything of the sort". Grab your popcorn, boys.
    What's the secret LOL I've been trying to raw dog one of them for a while.

  8. #19326

    Private Massage Studios

    Jenny in St Charles.

    Nikki in Brentwood.

    Really good body rubs from both ladies.

    PM me for phone number and details.

  9. #19325

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still in the biz? Never found out if FS was on her menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/33030773
    She used to do FS several years ago. Saw her a few times back then. Was decent at it. She dipped off the radar for awhile then came back a couple years ago doing massage with HJ he. Saw her once but didn't ever try again. Don't know if she does any extras with her current clients.

  10. #19324

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still in the biz? Never found out if FS was on her menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/33030773
    FS definitely used to be on the menu but it's been several years. I first met her maybe 10 years ago at a house out in Ballwin and I've seen her numerous times at her place in Brentwood. She was never into kissing but DATY, BBBJ and FS were all on the menu. That said, the few times I saw her a few years back before she took a break, it was massage and HE only. She was fantastic back in the day and the current massage and HE is definitely still worth the price of admission.

  11. #19323

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still in the biz? Never found out if FS was on her menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/33030773
    Yes, she's stil around and I actually saw her a few days ago. I've seen her a number of times and she always gets the job done for this old timer.

  12. #19322
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    These Angels girls bareback alot be careful guys.
    Many of us know this, but now the White Night Super Warriors will come out in defense. Again. Because "OMG, those beautiful amazing Angels never would do anything of the sort". Grab your popcorn, boys.

  13. #19321

    Advise on Tips

    Hello everyone,

    I am new to this forum and the STL area. This is a great forum and I have been following for the last two months. After reading a lot of good things about Sensual Scarlett I am planning to meet her. I just wanted to understand how much I should be tipping her. What should be a good tip for Massage + HJ or Massage + BJ or Massage+FS.

    TIA for your inputs.

  14. #19320

    Summer

    Is Summer still in the biz? Never found out if FS was on her menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/33030773

  15. #19319

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.
    These Angels girls bareback alot be careful guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape