Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 24707
-
06-01-22 12:56 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 852Many of us know this, but now the White Night Super Warriors will come out in defense. Again. Because "OMG, those beautiful amazing Angels never would do anything of the sort". Grab your popcorn, boys.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 12:12 #19321Regular Member

Posts: 1Advise on Tips
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and the STL area. This is a great forum and I have been following for the last two months. After reading a lot of good things about Sensual Scarlett I am planning to meet her. I just wanted to understand how much I should be tipping her. What should be a good tip for Massage + HJ or Massage + BJ or Massage+FS.
TIA for your inputs.
-
06-01-22 10:32 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 489Summer
Is Summer still in the biz? Never found out if FS was on her menu.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/33030773
-
05-31-22 14:39 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 285Crazy
These Angels girls bareback alot be careful guys.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:05 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 228Neveah
I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:52 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 44I visited this place after seeing this. The women who work there are Real Old. I got the same MJ but I insisted on others. I wanted to leave after seeing the setup and workers but stayed because I traveled that far I got Kiki, no great massage and the other services were not worth it to be fair for the effort and $. But it's my personal opinion. Will definitely not repeat!
Originally Posted by Matroxed
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 17:34 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 103Peaceful
I had a similar experience there a few weeks ago. Nothing happening there. You know I think she is the same woman that worked there when Healing Hand massage was there about 4 years ago.
Originally Posted by StlBang
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 17:22 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 96Peaceful Massage on Telegraph
I tried Peaceful Massage on Telegraph at Erb in south county today. Only one girl working, maybe 35-40, with glasses. The hour was $60 and the massage was pretty good except she never did rub my feet or head. There was definitely no tease and when I flipped over she grinned and put oil on my hand and said you do. I had not even given any signs that I was leading up to that. I told her, no you do, and I tried to move her hand onto junior. She kept saying no I get in trouble, she must have said that four or five times. Anyway, I would not recommend as the massage was probably a 7 and she acted like my penis was radioactive or something!
-
05-28-22 16:53 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 44Sensual Scarlett
I was looking for a massage for my hurting back. Met her gave a home test and done. Very good massage hands down, quite talkative. Nice rubbing and had fun playing around for a while got a good HJ and was done. Will repeat for a massage and good end!
-
05-27-22 09:02 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 1744AirBnB
There are quite a few providers who come to STL for a few days each week to make some cash and then go 'back home' to the family. Some have been doing it for years.
Originally Posted by He777
[View Original Post]
I keep waiting for the news story that AirBnB is actually a 50 state brothel. It is very popular with providers. I have probably been in ten or so rental units in the past year or so.
-
05-27-22 07:15 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 31She rents out airbnb, bc she's drives down from Springfield Illinois.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:08 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 332Fugi
You can't go wrong with Sunny, saw her this week. Been here from California about a month. I been to a lot of AMP, she does things most don't. Including the full hour and she seems to love DFK. She is very enthusiastic!
Originally Posted by Matroxed
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:57 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 375Sarah
Well that's a huge shame, Sarah was one of my favorite at Fuji. She does enjoy giving a nice rim, girls like that are hard to find. I guess she was becoming too high volume for them. If anyone knows if or when Sarah will be coming back, I'd be glad if you could let me know too! If Michael Jackson is who I think you're talking about, I refuse to see her. Plenty of other better looking girls who gives a better service than that.
Originally Posted by Matroxed
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:35 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 109I haven't seen her in about a year but is Ell still around? I legit thought she left the state and went to the west coast at one point.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
Regardless I have almost never had a decent experience with a girl she has brought into the industry and even her sessions were always lackluster.
-
05-26-22 18:31 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 50If you see an Angel several times your put on the Snap private list, read message 19305 about Erin.
Originally Posted by DrTroy77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





