Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 41299
-
05-31-22 17:11 #26494Senior Member

Posts: 260Pics
Mailbox full.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 16:17 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 260Ryder
Where are the pics?
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 16:10 #26492Senior Member

Posts: 307Ryder dream
Well I am back to report on the dream I had with Ryder. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a while, glad I did. My experience was a very pleasant dream. I picked her up at her hotel and brought her back to my place. She was coherent and no candy use atleast during our time. She was very chill and easy to talk too. She is down to earth and over all a sweet girl from my first experience. We got back to my place. Chit chatted a minute and the dream began. The BBBJ wad PHENOMENAL. That I know I will be back for. Went to the main event started mish. Went for a few minutes then bent her over. The view from the back was solid. Enjoyed hammering that little frame from behind. From what I could tell she enjoyed it. I busted in the cover for the finish. We sat and chatted and minute then I took her back. All in all a very fun experience with no drama. I will repeat. I have some good pics and a few vids from the dream. It is not letting me upload them ( although I am prob the worlds worst IT guy) PM me for the pics
-
05-31-22 12:58 #26491Senior Member

Posts: 87Phillips swan
Don't let the ad fool you she walks the streets mainly near that trailer park off of Phillips not Worth the asking price about 20 lbs skinner than advertised. Seemed like we didn't click but hey Good luck to anyone else who wants to give it a go. .
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/971814254791
-
05-31-22 12:32 #26490Regular Member

Posts: 1Egypt?
I'm curious if anyone has had a dream about this woman?
https://tryst.link/escort/egyptsi
-
05-31-22 11:04 #26489Regular Member

Posts: 10Go for it!
I've seen her a couple times at her place. She was always good, but last time I felt a little rushed. Overall she is a g2 g for me.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 08:44 #26488Senior Member

Posts: 70Whoa. That's scary!
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 07:45 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 307Ryder
I have Ryder coming by this morning. I have seen more good reviews than bad. I have spoken with her on the phone this morning and decided to give it a shot. I have been wanting to give her a go for a while now. I am going to pick her up and bring her back to my place. I never go to them. I just feel safer. If anyone wants to give me some feedback, what to expect, be careful of, whatever let me know. I feel pretty good after talking to her on the phone. I will report back. She said she wants to take some pictures and videos for some website she is trying to get on (I am sure its OF or something like that) So I may have some pics or vids to share after the date. Let me know if there is any reason to be leery.
https://callescort.org/904-828-8851
-
05-31-22 05:18 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 166Don't think that's what happened
I read this a couple times, seems he reached down to pull the hat off and it was covered in blood. Still F'n disgusting IMO.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
05-31-22 03:13 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 690Got A Link Re This?
I am not doubting you, she spent her life in a candy induced fog that got worse and worse. But, can you post a link to this news info about her charged with hit-and run? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jp127
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:50 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 173He means when he went to pull it off to give her the gift of spunk.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:08 #26483Regular Member

Posts: 3Nah bro!! LOL! Forgot to mention I put hat on first. Pull off hat at finished and noticed blood! Smh. My bad for the miscommunication.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 23:05 #26482Senior Member

Posts: 909I'm confused
Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnBlake221
[View Original Post]
Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.
Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.
I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
-
05-30-22 22:00 #26481Senior Member

Posts: 86Sorry
Sorry to hear that she was on some of those vids with the OF guy. I once contacted her and didn't know that but one I realized who she was I ghosted her.
Originally Posted by JohnBlake221
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 22:00 #26480Senior Member

Posts: 299She's real
She's real but flakey with the communication.
Originally Posted by MasterLee74
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





