Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6947
-
06-01-22 21:53 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 228Info
I was wondering if SB is worth it? Any thoughts? I am looking for just 1 or maybe 2 that I ca see regularly that are not pros. What package would you recommend also.
-
06-01-22 19:36 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 489This is the only mention I found on her:
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...338&viewfull=1#post5927338.
Talking / testing with her too. She seemed pretty cool on text. She said she's opened to everything except anal. Not sure about BB anything as I haven't asked. I pushed her off for down the road as I have better fish that I'm working on. She looks good in the pic but too artificial to me. I have always prefer more natural beauty.
If I end up seeing her, I'll report. I only do BBFS so of she doesn't offer that, then I won't see her at all.
-
06-01-22 16:01 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 73SultryBeauty. Pro?
I'm certain I've seen a report on this one around here in the past but can't seem to locate it now. She posts on SA and on several other more "professional" sites. I'm planning on taking the plunge unless someone waives me off with a warning.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-ca430e23f777
Thanks!
-
05-31-22 21:04 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 503400
400 to start.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 19:24 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 481Damage
Should have asked the question everyone wants to know. What was the damage and for how much time roughly? Thanks again in advance.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 16:56 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 409Avoid at all costs. Huge junkie. I've talked about her in my post history, but the long and short of it is those pictures she's using are probably 6+ months old from before she picked up her habit. I used to see her regularly before that, but she's lost probably close to 100 lbs and looks like a meth addled skeleton now.
Originally Posted by Emjay
[View Original Post]
Edit: Here's a link to my last post and a couple others you can check out. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?12742-Trying-this-Sugar-Baby-thing.&p=5877310&viewfull=1#post5877310
-
05-31-22 14:05 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 489There were multiple reviews on her between end of March thru April. She went by Samantha and has had at least 3 or 4 profiles in the past month or so. I had never seen her but per reports, she's gone downhill and fast. Cheap and all holes opened but probably very high mileage to support her hobbies. I'd stay away. This is the time when your big head should do the thinking.
Originally Posted by Emjay
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 13:08 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 503Looks
She's slim, with boobs and as that go will with her body. Neither is pancake flat. She's cute in the face but not drop dead gorgeous. She has a unique face. No stomach at all. If you request to see her private pictures she'll unlock them. She's a part time model.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 12:10 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 481Started
A brief Convo a few weeks ago. Never saw any pics other than the one profile photo. Can you describe her looks a little. Face, boobs, stomach, and butt. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 09:31 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 350I chatted with her a few weeks ago too, she had some long ass sob story about some guy she came up from FL with who abandoned her on the highway LOL. Became clear as convo went on she was just a pro and I blocked her number and account. Def a waste of time and I would say likely a mental case.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 07:13 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 503Gypsy_7
Finally meet up with her a few months ago. First time got BBBJ, cfs. Second time no cover for full service. YMMV, I think she likes me. She's super cool.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 07:06 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 503Foxx
YMMV, but I got BBFS, civ, ranges from 300-500.
Originally Posted by NoBigBang
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 06:53 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 503WhatDoYouDesire
Pictures are doctored. , can't take the d--k. One position. 200. Not worth it. Thinks she deserves a lot more. Hell no. South Charlotte Steele Creek area.
Everything covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a566deb78379
-
05-31-22 06:52 #4444Banned Member

Posts: 1148Looking For an UTR
Keep in mind, I've never tried this myself but had a gentleman tell me, he would put his name and number on a business card and hand them out to women who appeared to need some sort of financial help. Specifically, the girls that worked menial jobs like a waitress at a diner, a clerk at a grocery store or gas station, etc. He said he would just hand them the card and say, if you need to make some extra money, give me a call. Told me, you'd be surprised how many hits you would get.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 06:49 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 503XxXSymoneXxX
BBBJ, cfs, msog, Uptown, will travel.
Ranges from 300-500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-943d9ebf843d











Reply With Quote




