Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4457

    Info

    I was wondering if SB is worth it? Any thoughts? I am looking for just 1 or maybe 2 that I ca see regularly that are not pros. What package would you recommend also.

  2. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain I've seen a report on this one around here in the past but can't seem to locate it now. She posts on SA and on several other more "professional" sites. I'm planning on taking the plunge unless someone waives me off with a warning.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-ca430e23f777

    Thanks!
    This is the only mention I found on her:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...338&viewfull=1#post5927338.

    Talking / testing with her too. She seemed pretty cool on text. She said she's opened to everything except anal. Not sure about BB anything as I haven't asked. I pushed her off for down the road as I have better fish that I'm working on. She looks good in the pic but too artificial to me. I have always prefer more natural beauty.

    If I end up seeing her, I'll report. I only do BBFS so of she doesn't offer that, then I won't see her at all.

  3. #4455

    SultryBeauty. Pro?

    I'm certain I've seen a report on this one around here in the past but can't seem to locate it now. She posts on SA and on several other more "professional" sites. I'm planning on taking the plunge unless someone waives me off with a warning.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-ca430e23f777

    Thanks!

  4. #4454

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    Should have asked the question everyone wants to know. What was the damage and for how much time roughly? Thanks again in advance.
    400 to start.

  5. #4453

    Damage

    Should have asked the question everyone wants to know. What was the damage and for how much time roughly? Thanks again in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    She's slim, with boobs and as that go will with her body. Neither is pancake flat. She's cute in the face but not drop dead gorgeous. She has a unique face. No stomach at all. If you request to see her private pictures she'll unlock them. She's a part time model.

  6. #4452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Seen this lady? She is quick to chat and eager to meet, something is off about her like she is a Pro and or on drugs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-42f8083cec14
    Avoid at all costs. Huge junkie. I've talked about her in my post history, but the long and short of it is those pictures she's using are probably 6+ months old from before she picked up her habit. I used to see her regularly before that, but she's lost probably close to 100 lbs and looks like a meth addled skeleton now.

    Edit: Here's a link to my last post and a couple others you can check out. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?12742-Trying-this-Sugar-Baby-thing.&p=5877310&viewfull=1#post5877310

  7. #4451
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Seen this lady? She is quick to chat and eager to meet, something is off about her like she is a Pro and or on drugs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-42f8083cec14
    There were multiple reviews on her between end of March thru April. She went by Samantha and has had at least 3 or 4 profiles in the past month or so. I had never seen her but per reports, she's gone downhill and fast. Cheap and all holes opened but probably very high mileage to support her hobbies. I'd stay away. This is the time when your big head should do the thinking.

  8. #4450

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    A brief Convo a few weeks ago. Never saw any pics other than the one profile photo. Can you describe her looks a little. Face, boobs, stomach, and butt. Thanks in advance.
    She's slim, with boobs and as that go will with her body. Neither is pancake flat. She's cute in the face but not drop dead gorgeous. She has a unique face. No stomach at all. If you request to see her private pictures she'll unlock them. She's a part time model.

  9. #4449

    Started

    A brief Convo a few weeks ago. Never saw any pics other than the one profile photo. Can you describe her looks a little. Face, boobs, stomach, and butt. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet up with her a few months ago. First time got BBBJ, cfs. Second time no cover for full service. YMMV, I think she likes me. She's super cool.

  10. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Nani305.https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-f17102294f6c

    She's in Henderson but she hit me up. I was on the road so thought maybe I could swing by and tap her. Moved to text and it was obvious that she was a full-blown pro. Said she could see me 10 to 15 minutes and that was pushing it. Says no BJ the 1st date because "lots of guys don't come back and I'm done sucking dicks". Anyway, our convo went south very quickly and obvious I didn't see her.
    I chatted with her a few weeks ago too, she had some long ass sob story about some guy she came up from FL with who abandoned her on the highway LOL. Became clear as convo went on she was just a pro and I blocked her number and account. Def a waste of time and I would say likely a mental case.

  11. #4447

    Gypsy_7

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is legit, just hard to schedule. I spoke with her a few years ago but our schedules never lined up it seems. YMMV.
    Finally meet up with her a few months ago. First time got BBBJ, cfs. Second time no cover for full service. YMMV, I think she likes me. She's super cool.

  12. #4446

    Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigBang  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before. She is curvy and asks for a 400 ppm. Someone mentioned something about her teeth but I never pulled the trigger to verify.
    YMMV, but I got BBFS, civ, ranges from 300-500.

  13. #4445

    WhatDoYouDesire

    Pictures are doctored. , can't take the d--k. One position. 200. Not worth it. Thinks she deserves a lot more. Hell no. South Charlotte Steele Creek area.

    Everything covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a566deb78379

  14. #4444

    Looking For an UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, I recently had my UTR go dark and I am bummed out. I would like to replace her and I have been reading posts from all the topics and I can't seem to figure out what the best way to find another. I have asked on the pages for some intros or recommendations and it seem the only suggestions I get are regular girls out there that post regularly and are gps. If you have any UTR that you can hook me up with I would really be great full. I have been looking at the sugar daddy seeking and by reading your posts I can't figure out if it is good, bad not worth it or. I am not looking to roam from girl to girl. I would rather have 1 or 2 regular girls that I could visit every couple of week or so. As many of you have said some of these girls want high $'s for a visit so you could figure out if I were to visit as I would like it would break the bank. Would you guys recommend seeking? What plan to purchase, and how is the best way to navigate. I have a free account with seeking currently an I am not sure if I am going in the right direction.

    If you have a girl you can hook me up with It would help, I don't need that "model" type I would rather have the one who may need some help or the physical release. Thanks in advance. As always use you big head out there and stay safe.
    Keep in mind, I've never tried this myself but had a gentleman tell me, he would put his name and number on a business card and hand them out to women who appeared to need some sort of financial help. Specifically, the girls that worked menial jobs like a waitress at a diner, a clerk at a grocery store or gas station, etc. He said he would just hand them the card and say, if you need to make some extra money, give me a call. Told me, you'd be surprised how many hits you would get.

  15. #4443

    XxXSymoneXxX

    BBBJ, cfs, msog, Uptown, will travel.

    Ranges from 300-500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-943d9ebf843d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape