Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 552 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, sorry if this has been covered but I am still pretty new to going to the clubs. The last time I was at a strip club in WA was at Pandoras but it was pre pandemic. I revived a dance from Entice and it was what I was looking for. But during our dance there wasn't any VIP rooms. For services now at Pandora's do you need to go to the VIP room? Or does it happen in the general lap dance area like before?
    Everything from before in the back area is still there. The VIP rooms are private. Like "private hotel room" options, but no bed. No need for discretion. Both parties can fully strip. And stand while stripped. Much more money.

  2. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    One drop, maybe two of your favorite lubricant inside the cover before suiting up makes a huge difference for me. It only takes that much to get a little sliding sensation at the tip; use too much and it can slip off during playtime. Interestingly it was a dancer at Honey's back in the day who turned me on to this little variation.
    Thanks for the heads up tip LOL. Will give it a good next round.

  3. #3744

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    My preference on a cover. Elle was skilled. Easier clean up and don't like to cream my AGs. Def plan to tap her for other services at our next rendezvous.
    One drop, maybe two of your favorite lubricant inside the cover before suiting up makes a huge difference for me. It only takes that much to get a little sliding sensation at the tip; use too much and it can slip off during playtime. Interestingly it was a dancer at Honey's back in the day who turned me on to this little variation.

  4. #3743

    Anya

    Was so deep and sucking on her amazing nipples! My whole mouth engulfed. Uuugh. I'm going to bring her my proof papers. Got to try. Flowers first. Then papers. Hopefully I could get it with no cover. Would love to try Mandy?

  5. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Covered HJ? Was that her choice or yours? I never had a covered HJ and never will when a girl mentions that I just laugh in her face and either pass or quickly she decides that was a bad suggestion and jacks me off without a bull shit cover.
    My preference on a cover. Elle was skilled. Easier clean up and don't like to cream my AGs. Def plan to tap her for other services at our next rendezvous.

  6. #3741

    Saw her Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cream at Pandoras. I can confirm it's the same dancer as pre-pandemic days. Maybe since all the chatter about her has died down some of you have seen her as well. She was there Wednesday afternoon.
    I got a couple of dances from her on Tuesday. Indeed, it is her. Same old Cream, but not as good at her job, as she used to be.

  7. #3740

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Read several posts about LCV which were okay, not positive. However my visit to LCV was a winner. I am new to the area so my first visit to this club. Lot had 20 cars, positive sign. Cashier said 10 dancers, lots options.

    Half dozen dudes, 3-4 dancers present. Got approached by several but wanted to check out my options before taking the plunge. Met up with a hottie blonde called Elle. Fit, nice enhanced pair, tight ass. Hot stage which attracted several first row dudes.

    She was hot to go so off to the back. Got a vibe she was prime. I opted for a handy. On went the cover and off to the races. She was horny so FIV. We both got off at the same time so a hot time.

    She was taking a red eye to Mexico so said a great way to finish her shift. Said safe fun travels and let's do an encore when she returns. She said absolutely.
    Covered HJ? Was that her choice or yours? I never had a covered HJ and never will when a girl mentions that I just laugh in her face and either pass or quickly she decides that was a bad suggestion and jacks me off without a bull shit cover.

  8. #3739

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, sorry if this has been covered but I am still pretty new to going to the clubs. The last time I was at a strip club in WA was at Pandoras but it was pre pandemic. I revived a dance from Entice and it was what I was looking for. But during our dance there wasn't any VIP rooms. For services now at Pandora's do you need to go to the VIP room? Or does it happen in the general lap dance area like before?
    You can still get almost anything in the VIP section. Had a few dancers tell me they would rather have you spend the money on them rather than the Private Rooms.

  9. #3738

    Extras and VIP

    Hey All, sorry if this has been covered but I am still pretty new to going to the clubs. The last time I was at a strip club in WA was at Pandoras but it was pre pandemic. I revived a dance from Entice and it was what I was looking for. But during our dance there wasn't any VIP rooms. For services now at Pandora's do you need to go to the VIP room? Or does it happen in the general lap dance area like before?

  10. #3737

    Eye Test

    I saw Cream at Pandoras. I can confirm it's the same dancer as pre-pandemic days. Maybe since all the chatter about her has died down some of you have seen her as well. She was there Wednesday afternoon.

  11. #3736

    LCVu

    Read several posts about LCV which were okay, not positive. However my visit to LCV was a winner. I am new to the area so my first visit to this club. Lot had 20 cars, positive sign. Cashier said 10 dancers, lots options.

    Half dozen dudes, 3-4 dancers present. Got approached by several but wanted to check out my options before taking the plunge. Met up with a hottie blonde called Elle. Fit, nice enhanced pair, tight ass. Hot stage which attracted several first row dudes.

    She was hot to go so off to the back. Got a vibe she was prime. I opted for a handy. On went the cover and off to the races. She was horny so FIV. We both got off at the same time so a hot time.

    She was taking a red eye to Mexico so said a great way to finish her shift. Said safe fun travels and let's do an encore when she returns. She said absolutely.

  12. #3735

    Pandora's Sunday

    I just had a recent trip to Pandora's -As others have mentioned they have stepped up their game since the pandemic in terms of overall look and appearance. My first 3 dances were from Gwen, a super sexy and fit hottie with perfect bolt ons. When it came time to discuss heading to the VIP I politely declined just due to the number she threw out there. Good for her if she can get that kind of money. Next up was Diana. She's much more gorgeous than her photos on Pandoras' IG page, and we went back the VIP for 15 minutes. While no extras were obtained, her grind game and the quality of her lap dances in the VIP were absolutely outstanding. She's super sexy, especially if you like 'them thin and tall.

  13. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Simone really liked some guy today.
    I doubt she likes anyone. She's a scammer. She did 3/100 for me and claimed it was 4 dances. I paid her for 3 and left. Would never try her again. Dances weren't even that good.

  14. #3733
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.
    Simone really liked some guy today.

    She must have bounced on his dick for 30 minutes.

    I watched her as Faith rode me.

  15. #3732

    SinRock not so "sinful. "

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    This is on my way back from work, toped by 2 weeks ago and it sucked, there is no privacy for the dances, is only a large bench on either side.

    So you could see what your neighbor was doing, you can't eventouchthe strippers and if you do manager wouldcome out and tell you to not touch them.

    .
    I thought I posted this earlier. If I did I couldn't find it by title. I've had the same experience with Sin Rock and that was ten years ago. It sounds like nothing has changed in that time. The club is very strict. They adhere to all the rules. Basically no touching allowed. There are cameras that cover the lap dance areas and they are closely monitored. If a male hand should touch a female boob, a manager will be right over to say to the customer, "Sir, please don't touch the dancer. " The lack of privacy as others have mentioned, is a further cause for concern. I went there a few times after the 2010 closing of the Talents West Clubs (old Sugars, Rick's, Honey's, and the old Fox's), because I knew dancers from those clubs. I won't go there again unless I have a strong recommendation for a dancer from a reliable source.

    However, it does have a very good Instagram account. Shows lots of dancers and many have their own accounts. But, I just treat that as eye candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape