Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 24545
-
06-01-22 00:54 #14255Regular Member

Posts: 24Recommendation
Hey, if you're looking for a good massage I would definitely recommend Kristy.
Originally Posted by UhHey0598
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936052
-
05-31-22 19:02 #14254Regular Member

Posts: 13Near
Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.
-
05-31-22 17:02 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 56I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 12:11 #14252Regular Member

Posts: 11Harley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962
I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!
-
05-31-22 10:08 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 367Thanks for sharing
I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 20:07 #14250Regular Member

Posts: 11Very good at bbj
She's very good at bbj. She really gets into it.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
She doesn't allow dining at the why.
She is very sexy.
-
05-30-22 17:16 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 56Whatever the case may be, her current business practices don't seem tenable. A few months back I tried my hand with her three times and had issues each time. I added her on Snapchat and after awhile her post were her down talking her Baltimore clients and saying that she was only going to see regular clients from then on, just generally being nasty and rude, so I just deleted her and moved on. I also that not long after that, that she rebranded to Cassy or Cassidy or some shit. I'm honestly surprised she's still around. To hear that she's still around and doing the exact same shit is actually kinda funny. Like the guy literally waited as long as I did when I tried. If she double booked, some of us may actually be extra patient and wait if she just reached out.
Originally Posted by MdFootGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 16:12 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 308Mystique
Dreamt about Mystique just going off what you all have raved about lately. Can't believe I ain't see her for so long. Definitely the best singer on the mic I've ever met (kudos to the one who said this LOL) Friendly attitude decent location and a hell of an experience. Don't know who else beats her tbh. This area drying up real quick LOL.
-
05-30-22 15:33 #14247Senior Member

Posts: 1065Pregnant Zany Zo
Pilot brings up some good points. You got go do your research. There is no TE / are for her and she has a lot of past ads. She is pregnant in the link below.
Originally Posted by MdFootGuy
[View Original Post]
Why haven't you seen her a second time?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/z...75655/39696211#&gid=1&pid=6.
I got an email from this chick and she says she is NOT pregnant and asks that all the guys into lactating women stop calling her.
A2
-
05-30-22 15:05 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 441My guess is that she, like lot of escorts from the past, retired from sex work for a variety of reasons.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 14:45 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 243Damn, looking at some of these ads took me back. Does anyone know what happened to Jessica? I always had an amazing time with her. She was one of my ATFs. This is the ad I'm referring to:
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975
-
05-30-22 13:29 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 994Aggregate Site
Thanks for the follow up brother. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
Shooter!!
-
05-30-22 13:28 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 994Mistique
Say brother, thanks for the follow up and post. Been thinking about seeing Mystique bast on recent good feedback. Now you say there's someone she is recommending? Can you share info? Link? Etc. Also, Is Mystique still around? I don't seem to recall seeing her ads recently.
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
Shooter!!
-
05-30-22 10:10 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 136Follow up. Not legit
Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 09:19 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 49Overdue report for Mystique
Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.










Reply With Quote




