Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:



    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e

    Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.
    Nice to see some reporting. Thanks Tommy. I like this Latina. I would try for that. I don't have sub. Still boycotting for a while. Let us know if you land any. The old contact 50. Weed that down to 10 possibles. And if you lucky you meet 1 or 2. SA odds. Funny I did a test on how many chicas are active for the last week in CT - 900. Now how many of those are fake and how many of those are girls that are actually DTF. That 900 gets weeded down fast. Then how many dumb ass whales are there giving stupid money. You can't win unless you play though.

  2. #4255

    Nice work

    The first thing I look for is how long they have been a member. Because if they have been at it for a while, solid chance some desperate gave them way too much money and now they have that expectation.

    Also, I was glad to go through your list and NOT find any of my past (or current!) friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e

    I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.

  3. #4254

    Small World

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    FYI, you would be wise to stay away from this one. A few years back she robbed a client of 50,000. Cleaned out the guy's bank account. Amazing how SA allows these known criminals to continuously rejoin.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeeef369b893
    Small world fellas, this one is another one to avoid. After some research, I discovered that she's one of the accomplices of the other girl who stole over 50,000 from a client. Interesting how they both recently rejoined SA. No doubt conspiring to take on their next unsuspecting victim.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0ac963d30f48

  4. #4253

    Thought I was out.

    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e

    I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    This one has been reported on before. , while having a mediocre body and look, I can say she sucked me off and swlalowed in the pakring lot after our intial meet and greet at a Starbucks. She doesn't remember that this happened this time and we are going to meet up again and I think it will be funny to be like "hey, remember me?" she is real, friendly and not a golddigger so I would say treat her nice and she will likely fuck your brains out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-4a1b9bd2fe02

    I have not seen reports on this one, but she gives me STG vibes. So far seems cool, is willing to chat and not about money all at once and if we do end up meeting for coffee perhaps we can strike up a deal and see if she is down for an unplanned pregnancy and a trip to Planned Parenthood because CT isn't run by the Taliban. Yet. Seems nice though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e

    Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496

    I have heard about a shcool teacher reported on in the past, but not sure if this is her? If it is, my understadning is that she is a school teacher by day and pretty much a high class escort at night. I am hoping to confirm this to be true.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2

    I have texted with this one in the past. Once upon a time she was cool with 250 and creampies. Now she wants 600 and condoms so I am not pursuing this one anymore but she is real. Says her last SD gave her 600 ppm once or twice a week. Whoever that was, thanks for being a teamplayer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-7b8db1591ceb

    This one I have been chatting with and she is anxious to meet but her vibe is somewhat. Sad and maybe even desperate? Not too sure. I am not really pursuing her because I don't really find her all that attractive.

    The follwoing ones I am interested in but haven't struck up a conversation with so if anyone has feedback that would be cool. I am always on the hunt for the elusive East Indian or Middle Eastern girl who is DTF so any hints or tips would be appreciated. IO am supposed to meet up with some of the abov elater this week and if there are results I'll post about it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-cd276b9419cd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8c1a14e48b64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-6be88b5022de

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-538f0f1f3b9d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-01d70912d317

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-71eb06aacfc3

  5. #4252

    Thought I was out.

    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e

    I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    This one has been reported on before. , while having a mediocre body and look, I can say she sucked me off and swlalowed in the pakring lot after our intial meet and greet at a Starbucks. She doesn't remember that this happened this time and we are going to meet up again and I think it will be funny to be like "hey, remember me?" she is real, friendly and not a golddigger so I would say treat her nice and she will likely fuck your brains out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-4a1b9bd2fe02

    I have not seen reports on this one, but she gives me STG vibes. So far seems cool, is willing to chat and not about money all at once and if we do end up meeting for coffee perhaps we can strike up a deal and see if she is down for an unplanned pregnancy and a trip to Planned Parenthood because CT isn't run by the Taliban. Yet. Seems nice though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e

    Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496

    I have heard about a shcool teacher reported on in the past, but not sure if this is her? If it is, my understadning is that she is a school teacher by day and pretty much a high class escort at night. I am hoping to confirm this to be true.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2

    I have texted with this one in the past. Once upon a time she was cool with 250 and creampies. Now she wants 600 and condoms so I am not pursuing this one anymore but she is real. Says her last SD gave her 600 ppm once or twice a week. Whoever that was, thanks for being a teamplayer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-7b8db1591ceb

    This one I have been chatting with and she is anxious to meet but her vibe is somewhat. Sad and maybe even desperate? Not too sure. I am not really pursuing her because I don't really find her all that attractive.

  6. #4251

    Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    You'll get 33% off with code MAY2022 V33.
    Thanks I appreciate it!

  7. #4250

    Stephanie. STAY AWAY

    FYI, you would be wise to stay away from this one. A few years back she robbed a client of 50,000. Cleaned out the guy's bank account. Amazing how SA allows these known criminals to continuously rejoin.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeeef369b893

  8. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten the Memorial Day discount for SA?
    You'll get 33% off with code MAY2022 V33.

  9. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten the Memorial Day discount for SA?
    Every time on login I get a 20% discount offer. Been that way for a while.

  10. #4247

    Memorial Day Special

    Has anyone gotten the Memorial Day discount for SA?

  11. #4246

    Alby Rydes

    I used to follow her years ago before she ended up getting pregnant. Small world.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-a61b9ab802e6#.

    Former pornstar and a "IG model". For those of you with deep pockets. I've been following her on IG for a while and it looks like she is back in CT. She usually visits every year or so but this looks like it might be a permanent stay.

  12. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I have not but she is I'd verified and IG verified. Also my pockets are not that deep LOL. Also location checks out with her IG story posts. Certainly looks like she is in CT again, her IG username is the same as the seeking username. Still with all this being said. If I were to see her, I would still proceed with caution and be wary of getting scammed.
    Okay, thanks for the info and I agree she could be a scam and or way overpriced. Until we get more background from someone who's seen her, I'll consider her another girl with GPS.

  13. #4244
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice, have you actually seen her before?
    I have not but she is I'd verified and IG verified. Also my pockets are not that deep LOL. Also location checks out with her IG story posts. Certainly looks like she is in CT again, her IG username is the same as the seeking username. Still with all this being said. If I were to see her, I would still proceed with caution and be wary of getting scammed.

  14. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-a61b9ab802e6#.

    Former pornstar and a "IG model". For those of you with deep pockets. I've been following her on IG for a while and it looks like she is back in CT. She usually visits every year or so but this looks like it might be a permanent stay.
    She looks nice, have you actually seen her before?

  15. #4242

    Alby rydes

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-a61b9ab802e6#.

    Former pornstar and a "IG model". For those of you with deep pockets. I've been following her on IG for a while and it looks like she is back in CT. She usually visits every year or so but this looks like it might be a permanent stay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape