Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 59506
-
05-31-22 07:09 #48496Senior Member

Posts: 111350. I know it's a lot but I had a few drinks and didn't care.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 23:20 #48495Regular Member

Posts: 5When in Japan.
Check out the Soaplands as well. Full service pampering, Nuru if you want, every time I went the girl was at worst very cute and not that expensive, 10 yrs ago I'd get out the door for under 20,000 yen (prolly a bit more than that now, especially in a known Tokyo neighborhood). Definitely good bang for the buck.
They can get pricier *but that's if you're looking at AV porn stars or similar.
Here's some good info on Tokyo Soaplands: https://afarangabroad.com/soaplands-in-tokyo/.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 23:06 #48494Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm not from the area but travel enough there to have learned some things:
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
1) I've been to Lilly's- was a very unenthusiastic time with someone that wanted 50% over normal tips, but this was 2020. Honestly, for that money, jump on a flight to LA and go to a Latina place there. They are all over, the women are 8/10+ how I remembered it.
2) I wanted to try St Jame but another monger on this forum made an impact on how he described it. It's a tourist location, the locals know not to go there to be charged a ton of money for a mediocre time.
-
05-30-22 22:52 #48493Banned Member

Posts: 2410Would you mind clarifying your statement then?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
Per your reply: "I saw lily and only got an HJ. But get FS from Lulu. ".
-
05-30-22 21:11 #48492Senior Member

Posts: 298China love must have super conversion skills
I've had 5 or 6 HE's from lulu but never succeeded in converting to FS. I wouldn't go in expecting it.
Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 19:56 #48491Senior Member

Posts: 128Visiting from Birmingham
Visiting Atlanta this week and hope to find an Asian offering the best of everything. Any recommendations?
-
05-30-22 18:32 #48490Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's the damage OTD for FS with Lulu?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:19 #48489Senior Member

Posts: 594The place is http://www.aixin.co.jp/index.html and the service was massage plus HE from a pretty 20-something Chinese girl. It was kind of a romantic style HE, I think we were making out by the end.
Originally Posted by MamFan
[View Original Post]
I've been to Japan several times from 2014 to 2019 and had a lot of different kinds of experiences, but for the purpose of my reply to you I was only talking about massage + HE experiences (not pinsaros or more exotic services). For just that in Tokyo, I've been to Asian Relax / Asian Feeling (sister shops on Kabukicho) a couple times, gone to some sketchy locations with massaggee street ladies, walked into some random storefront places with mixed results, and visited Aixin. I did try the massage / HE-only delivery health option once, but that was up in Sapporo. But in general if I'm going to call a deliheru it will be for the full GFE+ services, not just for a massage + HE.
I haven't been to that MP street in Ueno, but I've been solicited by plenty of massaggee ladies in Shibuya and Shinjuku. Sometimes they will lead you to a storefront shop, sometimes to an unmarked place. Sometimes the lady soliciting you will be the one providing the service, sometimes not. On one of my later visits I saw a pretty sexy Chinese MILF on the border of Kabukicho. Rather than go with her to wherever, I talked her into going with me to a love hotel for some GFE FS fun. Expensive but worth it.
Anyway, this is pretty far off-topic from handjobs on Roswell Road, so PM me if you want to converse more about Japan experiences.
-
05-30-22 16:18 #48488Senior Member

Posts: 298Backwalk downtown
Hit up Ivy Massage on Cheshire Bridge. You can Uber to Taquiera Del Sol to be discreet about it. Ashiatsu bars in every room, all the girls give a great back walk, you will get your money's worth from the massage.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 15:29 #48487Banned Member

Posts: 13634Jasmine Massage, formerly No. 1 Massage in Smyrna
Yes, it's now Jasmine. New owner took over a few days ago.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 14:03 #48486Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you referring to A#1 in Cumming or #1 at Cumberland?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-30-22 13:52 #48485Senior Member

Posts: 1180#1 now Jasmine??
I did not notice any change in the sign but.
I went yesterday and it has been a couple of months since my last visit. Upon arrival I asked if I MAY get a MAYssage from my favorite Mayssuese and was told yes and taken to a room. No one was wearing a mask, no one put hand sanitizer on my hands, and no one took $$ up front. Get comfortable and she walks in and gives me a big hug when she recognized me. I do wish she would wear something other than stretch pants. Anyway, on flip I pull her shirt up and reach around to undo the bra and she stops me and pulls it down so both are popping out. Must have been more light this time as I do not recall a tattoo on the upper part of her left breast and they are at least a B. I then tried to pull her pants down as I have done on other occasions and she was more reluctant. After I said I always ask for her and only her and I would cry if not, she put hand sanitizer on me and then pulled down pants and panties and said no FIV, and she rode the side of my hand to a tremendous finish. Afterwards she was giggly and silly slapping my hand like "bad hand. ".
As to my title, on the way out she handed me a business card that read Jasmine Massage at the same address.
New name, maybe new management, same staff that I recognized.
-
05-30-22 12:04 #48484Banned Member

Posts: 2410You got doggie style for $90 tip?
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 07:19 #48483Banned Member

Posts: 13634Any parlor can be great today and suck tomorrow, which is why I often visit many in one run to get the best girl / vibe I can find.
Originally Posted by HughJaynus96
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 06:21 #48482Senior Member

Posts: 297Meh
I gave it a try and got the short one. Not sure if she's chubby or pregnant. Not worth repeating.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




