Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48493
    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I've had 5 or 6 HE's from lulu but never succeeded in converting to FS. I wouldn't go in expecting it.
    Would you mind clarifying your statement then?

    Per your reply: "I saw lily and only got an HJ. But get FS from Lulu. ".

  2. #48492

    China love must have super conversion skills

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage OTD for FS with Lulu?
    I've had 5 or 6 HE's from lulu but never succeeded in converting to FS. I wouldn't go in expecting it.

  3. #48491

    Visiting from Birmingham

    Visiting Atlanta this week and hope to find an Asian offering the best of everything. Any recommendations?

  4. #48490
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Nice work. I saw lily and only got an HJ. But get FS from LULU. I wanted fuck lily Her body is a 10! If you like the young and innocent type.
    What's the damage OTD for FS with Lulu?

  5. #48489
    Quote Originally Posted by MamFan  [View Original Post]
    BTW, what's the name of the place in Shibuya? What kind of service do you get?
    The place is http://www.aixin.co.jp/index.html and the service was massage plus HE from a pretty 20-something Chinese girl. It was kind of a romantic style HE, I think we were making out by the end.

    I've been to Japan several times from 2014 to 2019 and had a lot of different kinds of experiences, but for the purpose of my reply to you I was only talking about massage + HE experiences (not pinsaros or more exotic services). For just that in Tokyo, I've been to Asian Relax / Asian Feeling (sister shops on Kabukicho) a couple times, gone to some sketchy locations with massaggee street ladies, walked into some random storefront places with mixed results, and visited Aixin. I did try the massage / HE-only delivery health option once, but that was up in Sapporo. But in general if I'm going to call a deliheru it will be for the full GFE+ services, not just for a massage + HE.

    I haven't been to that MP street in Ueno, but I've been solicited by plenty of massaggee ladies in Shibuya and Shinjuku. Sometimes they will lead you to a storefront shop, sometimes to an unmarked place. Sometimes the lady soliciting you will be the one providing the service, sometimes not. On one of my later visits I saw a pretty sexy Chinese MILF on the border of Kabukicho. Rather than go with her to wherever, I talked her into going with me to a love hotel for some GFE FS fun. Expensive but worth it.

    Anyway, this is pretty far off-topic from handjobs on Roswell Road, so PM me if you want to converse more about Japan experiences.

  6. #48488

    Backwalk downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I need to find a spa that does a good back walk. I'm staying near the airport (south). Extras are fine, but I mainly want a back walk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Hit up Ivy Massage on Cheshire Bridge. You can Uber to Taquiera Del Sol to be discreet about it. Ashiatsu bars in every room, all the girls give a great back walk, you will get your money's worth from the massage.

  7. #48487
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Jasmine Massage, formerly No. 1 Massage in Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I did not notice any change in the sign but.

    I went yesterday and it has been a couple of months since my last visit. Upon arrival I asked if I MAY get a MAYssage from my favorite Mayssuese and was told yes and taken to a room. No one was wearing a mask, no one put hand sanitizer on my hands, and no one took $$ up front. Get comfortable and she walks in and gives me a big hug when she recognized me. I do wish she would wear something other than stretch pants. Anyway, on flip I pull her shirt up and reach around to undo the bra and she stops me and pulls it down so both are popping out. Must have been more light this time as I do not recall a tattoo on the upper part of her left breast and they are at least a B. I then tried to pull her pants down as I have done on other occasions and she was more reluctant. After I said I always ask for her and only her and I would cry if not, she put hand sanitizer on me and then pulled down pants and panties and said no FIV, and she rode the side of my hand to a tremendous finish. Afterwards she was giggly and silly slapping my hand like "bad hand. ".

    As to my title, on the way out she handed me a business card that read Jasmine Massage at the same address.

    New name, maybe new management, same staff that I recognized.
    Yes, it's now Jasmine. New owner took over a few days ago.

  8. #48486
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I did not notice any change in the sign but.

    I went yesterday and it has been a couple of months since my last visit. Upon arrival I asked if I MAY get a MAYssage from my favorite Mayssuese and was told yes and taken to a room. No one was wearing a mask, no one put hand sanitizer on my hands, and no one took $$ up front. Get comfortable and she walks in and gives me a big hug when she recognized me. I do wish she would wear something other than stretch pants. Anyway, on flip I pull her shirt up and reach around to undo the bra and she stops me and pulls it down so both are popping out. Must have been more light this time as I do not recall a tattoo on the upper part of her left breast and they are at least a B. I then tried to pull her pants down as I have done on other occasions and she was more reluctant. After I said I always ask for her and only her and I would cry if not, she put hand sanitizer on me and then pulled down pants and panties and said no FIV, and she rode the side of my hand to a tremendous finish. Afterwards she was giggly and silly slapping my hand like "bad hand. ".

    As to my title, on the way out she handed me a business card that read Jasmine Massage at the same address.

    New name, maybe new management, same staff that I recognized.
    Are you referring to A#1 in Cumming or #1 at Cumberland?

    Holla at ya boy.

  9. #48485

    #1 now Jasmine??

    I did not notice any change in the sign but.

    I went yesterday and it has been a couple of months since my last visit. Upon arrival I asked if I MAY get a MAYssage from my favorite Mayssuese and was told yes and taken to a room. No one was wearing a mask, no one put hand sanitizer on my hands, and no one took $$ up front. Get comfortable and she walks in and gives me a big hug when she recognized me. I do wish she would wear something other than stretch pants. Anyway, on flip I pull her shirt up and reach around to undo the bra and she stops me and pulls it down so both are popping out. Must have been more light this time as I do not recall a tattoo on the upper part of her left breast and they are at least a B. I then tried to pull her pants down as I have done on other occasions and she was more reluctant. After I said I always ask for her and only her and I would cry if not, she put hand sanitizer on me and then pulled down pants and panties and said no FIV, and she rode the side of my hand to a tremendous finish. Afterwards she was giggly and silly slapping my hand like "bad hand. ".

    As to my title, on the way out she handed me a business card that read Jasmine Massage at the same address.

    New name, maybe new management, same staff that I recognized.

  10. #48484
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Got today off, so I was getting ready run errands and thought, change things up. So chose to get massaged to start the day instead of finish. Got to ISPA right after opening. Greeted by Kerry and shown to a room.

    Conversation is a little awkward, her accent, me hard of hearing. But we finally understand, and I splurge on 90 minutes. Massage was good as always, with lots of exploring utc. On the flip, she climbed up for some cuddling and K9. Once everybody was happy, she cleaned us up and finished the massage. She focused on my calves and and feet. Ahhh wonderful! I'm on concrete almost all day for work and my old dogs take a beating. Spent the last 20 minutes or so giving those puppies a good work over. Think I'll get 90 minutes from now on. 90/90 otd.
    You got doggie style for $90 tip?

  11. #48483
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Interested how a fellow monger would rank the local Latina shops (feel free to add more):

    1. Spring Spa.

    2. ST Jame.

    3. Lilly's.

    4. A Spa.

    I've only done Asian and as bad of reps as Latinas have, I want the experience something new.
    Any parlor can be great today and suck tomorrow, which is why I often visit many in one run to get the best girl / vibe I can find.

  12. #48482

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, it's a CAMP so probably nothing more than a HJ. Sandy Springs PD came down hard on the two KAMPs that were there years ago, so I suspect they'll keep close tabs on Pearl.
    I gave it a try and got the short one. Not sure if she's chubby or pregnant. Not worth repeating.

  13. #48481

    Where the Latinas at

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You can try Lilly Spa or A Spa, both in Roswell.
    Interested how a fellow monger would rank the local Latina shops (feel free to add more):

    1. Spring Spa.

    2. ST Jame.

    3. Lilly's.

    4. A Spa.

    I've only done Asian and as bad of reps as Latinas have, I want the experience something new.

  14. #48480
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I'm partial to a place in Shibuya, actually.
    BTW, what's the name of the place in Shibuya? What kind of service do you get?

  15. #48479
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Where did you go in Tokyo? If you went to Asian Smile / Asian Relax, there's a decent chance this experience won't be as good, but you never know. If you got your happy ending from a middle aged Chinese lady on the floor of a dingy cubicle on the outskirts of Kabukicho (pssst, massagee? Massagee? This might be better. I'm partial to a place in Shibuya, actually.
    Haha, I don't recall the names, but wasn't the massagee massagee lady. (A friend who lives in Ueno says that's the standard refrain on the MP street up there. (One block south of Ueno park) Might check it out, although I generally stay in Shunjuku or Shibuya.).

    One was a random massage place in Kabukicho with a Thai masseuse. I wanted Thai because I actually needed a strong legit massage to work out some knots. She was great for that, HE was fine if kinda uninspired, but she apparently had very sensitive breasts so had this armor-plate kind of bodice thing that she was wearing. She let me play a little nonetheless, but I could see that even pretty gentle nipple-twiddling was uncomfortable for her.

    The other time was a "delivery health" girl, we went to a love hotel b / c my hotel had lobby / elevator cameras and didn't allow "guests". She was from some well-rated but generic service in Gotanda, and it was. Interesting. The mamasan apparently made a big deal about standardized service, I guess she wanted to be the MacDonalds of handjobs or something, 😂. So the girl had a by-the-book checklist to go through: Shower, massage, teasing, 60 seconds of prostrate massage, 30 seconds of face-sitting with panties on, etc, etc. A little weird. Also no touching allowed by mamasan decree, although the girl permitted a little OTC. I wouldn't repeat the experience, the girl was kinda plain looking, and (of course) didn't look as good as her pics. She was sweet though.

    Oh. Almost forgot: Actually went to a pinsaro place a couple of times (BJ parlor) Gals knew how to suck, were up for instant-attack BBBJ, but I only did one that way, was too concerned about catching something. (They do rinse their mouths with something that seems like equal parts listerine, grain alcohol and Lysol, but still). I went a second time hoping to get a better-looking provider, but it unfortunately went in the other direction: big boobs but pendulous, unappealing face and definitely "debu" (chubby). The delivery health girl didn't look as good as her pics, but these ladies' pics must have been shot 20 years earlier. They were of same women if you squinted a little, but man. Ugh.

    I'm going back there in a few months, am thinking of trying something (much) more upscale like Tokyo Hentai Club. I actually saw a gal on a much smaller site that looked very cute and genki, but I need to get serious about my iPhone Japanese lessons so I can talk enough on the phone Tom set it up.

    You don't need to worry about LE. Yes, you are totally over-thinking all this. I haven't seen Kelly. Yes, you should call to make an appointment with her if she's the one you want to see. The girl who answers the phone should be able to tell you when Kelly is working if the ML ombudsman here doesn't chime in. Pro tip: when you make the appointment, give them a name. A random dude might walk in before you and they will say "you call?" and the dude might say yes and snag your appointment. But if you walk in and say "appointment with Kelly for Billy-Bob" that will help straighten things out in your favor.
    Oh that's good news about LE. I figured that was the case, or the places would already be gone (or the word would be out about what's likely coming as with a Roswell), but wanted the resssurance. Haha, yeah, I tend to overthink a lot. This may be a one-off due to my short leash, so I'm wanting it to be perfect. Nothing ever is of course, there's no question I'll have fun.

    Good practical advice, especially the pro tip, that wouldn't have occurred to me, thanks!

    90 tip for 90 minutes is fine, maybe a little much or a little light depending on what happens in the session. If it's just a HE and she isn't even working for the whole 90 minutes, she should be very happy with a 90 tip.

    ML is just the flavor of the month, don't expect anything extraordinary or for things to live up to whatever ideal you might imagine. First time, just relax and go with the flow.
    Sounds like what I figured tip-wise, I just wanted to make sure I was in the general ballpark, will obviously adjust some as appropriate.

    Yeah, of course. IRL I'm not at all uptight, just overly analytical.

    (Actually, I expect to flow when I go, haha.).

    Thanks again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape