Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 1307 1807 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25235

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. I did find this one still up:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/643520559269
    What was the damage? I seen her rates and that QV price just for head is Crazy.

  2. #25234

    Car Date

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Whos this? The link died.
    Sorry about that. I did find this one still up:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/643520559269

  3. #25233
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    After seeing someone say they had some success with her, I decided to reach out. It took several days to finally get a date set up but yesterday we agreed on a spot and a time. I know a lot of guys don't like car dates, but I don't mind them. Especially since all I am really looking for is head. The pics are her, maybe a little dated, but she's cute and really chill. She took direction nicely, I asked her to go slow and let me enjoy it since it had been a while and she was very accommodating. I don't feel like I have the hobby experience of most on here so its tough for me to rate the quality of her head, but I thought it felt amazing LOL. I really liked how she took her time, even chatting with me a little here and there. She also did something I love, when I came she just swallowed and kept giving me head. If you can stay patient with her communications, she's a good time. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...ay/80289017579
    Whos this? The link died.

  4. #25232

    Car Date

    After seeing someone say they had some success with her, I decided to reach out. It took several days to finally get a date set up but yesterday we agreed on a spot and a time. I know a lot of guys don't like car dates, but I don't mind them. Especially since all I am really looking for is head. The pics are her, maybe a little dated, but she's cute and really chill. She took direction nicely, I asked her to go slow and let me enjoy it since it had been a while and she was very accommodating. I don't feel like I have the hobby experience of most on here so its tough for me to rate the quality of her head, but I thought it felt amazing LOL. I really liked how she took her time, even chatting with me a little here and there. She also did something I love, when I came she just swallowed and kept giving me head. If you can stay patient with her communications, she's a good time. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...ay/80289017579

  5. #25231

    Thanks yall

    I searched ethiopian on the guide and looks like she also went by Butterfly Babey, Tiny, Juss, Ethiopian sweet petite.

    Also looks like she services both, CA and VA.

    Not that I was worried about a LEO sting, but simply just a can of worms I'd altogether avoid. It would appear that she is 18. I'm thinking the add I saw was several years old which is why the CA one shows she's 22.

    Thanks Truth and Blazer for your reviews on her. I might shoot my shot and if she's in town I'll let you all know. If she's not I'll toftt and try melanie. See if anything changed in the past couple years.

    I'll be slow to post the review. Helps with anonymity if she's seen a dozen johns between when I've seen her and when I post if she reads the forum.

    There was reports of the ACS not too long ago I thought? Might have been mixed in with the latina crap shoot.

  6. #25230
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you are in VA but if you are, forget about "entrapment" as a defense. In VA Criminal Procedure it is almost non-existent.
    Figures LOL. I can't say I'm surprised.

  7. #25229

    Acs

    I haven't seen any reports or ads for ACS in a while, or am you not looking in the right place?

  8. #25228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen her in the area before under a different name. I may be wrong (someone will correct me if I am I'm sure but to get you on the underage beef they can't lie about the age In the ad. Wouldn't that be entrapment? Like for instance on the to catch a predator shows they always tell the dude (hey I'm young) and they come anyway. Then it becomes soliciting a minor or showing whatever even if the decoy IS of age.

    Anyway I did an image search and I found ads with her in other cities over the last couple years.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/stockton...16308577554432

    In this one she says she's 22 LOL.

    What I'm saying is if it were me, I'd hit her up and see what she's taking about. I doubt if she will show you any idea because all of these women lie about all their info. However it doesn't appear to me that this is an under age sting.
    I don't know if you are in VA but if you are, forget about "entrapment" as a defense. In VA Criminal Procedure it is almost non-existent.

  9. #25227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100 percent. I visited her a couple weeks ago and I think I'm over it. She was still the same super sweet accommodating girl, but she did look a little worn. Super skinny and her skin looked bad IMO. I may visit her again if the pickings get slim but she isn't going to be a regular choice anymore.
    Well she was really popular there for awhile. She's seen more dicks in past 6 months than most see in lifetime. Saw her 8 months ago wasn't my thing so never went back.

  10. #25226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen her in the area before under a different name. I may be wrong (someone will correct me if I am I'm sure but to get you on the underage beef they can't lie about the age In the ad. Wouldn't that be entrapment? Like for instance on the to catch a predator shows they always tell the dude (hey I'm young) and they come anyway. Then it becomes soliciting a minor or showing whatever even if the decoy IS of age.

    Anyway I did an image search and I found ads with her in other cities over the last couple years.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/stockton...16308577554432

    In this one she says she's 22 LOL.

    What I'm saying is if it were me, I'd hit her up and see what she's taking about. I doubt if she will show you any idea because all of these women lie about all their info. However it doesn't appear to me that this is an under age sting.
    Yea there's been reviews on her Ethiopian princess or something like that. I don't think she's under 18 but not 100%. From what I remember I believe her reviews were meh so that alone kept me away. Be safe.

  11. #25225

    Tiny love

    Quote Originally Posted by KaminaPanda  [View Original Post]
    Thanks fam. That is something I wouldn't want to chance.

    In that case looking for info on.
    Melanie https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-romans.
    She seemed to have good reviews but last one was almost 2 years ago. A lot can change.

    Or Tinylove https://tryst.link/escort/honeymoney3224.
    Age of 18-19 is throwing a huge red flag in my face. I'll probably avoid unless anyone knows a polite (not awkward) way I can ask her to verify her age before proceeding (I'm assuming not and best to just avoid). i know some of you might say tyrst will check on that but is that 100% reliable?
    I'm pretty sure I've seen her in the area before under a different name. I may be wrong (someone will correct me if I am I'm sure but to get you on the underage beef they can't lie about the age In the ad. Wouldn't that be entrapment? Like for instance on the to catch a predator shows they always tell the dude (hey I'm young) and they come anyway. Then it becomes soliciting a minor or showing whatever even if the decoy IS of age.

    Anyway I did an image search and I found ads with her in other cities over the last couple years.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/stockton...16308577554432

    In this one she says she's 22 LOL.

    What I'm saying is if it were me, I'd hit her up and see what she's taking about. I doubt if she will show you any idea because all of these women lie about all their info. However it doesn't appear to me that this is an under age sting.

  12. #25224

    Tropical Delight Richmond

    Anyone had a dream? Face looks familiar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tropicaldelight

  13. #25223

    Melanie or Tinylove?

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her, check my post #24275. I saw her when she was calling herself Jazzy / Jasmin. In short not great service, box smelled and was loose.
    Thanks fam. That is something I wouldn't want to chance.

    In that case looking for info on.
    Melanie https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-romans.
    She seemed to have good reviews but last one was almost 2 years ago. A lot can change.

    Or Tinylove https://tryst.link/escort/honeymoney3224.
    Age of 18-19 is throwing a huge red flag in my face. I'll probably avoid unless anyone knows a polite (not awkward) way I can ask her to verify her age before proceeding (I'm assuming not and best to just avoid). i know some of you might say tyrst will check on that but is that 100% reliable?

  14. #25222
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsWar4  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went out and visited staxx last night for a qv. It was just a standard visit with her (if you have seen her then you know what I mean). She looks like she has gotten on the monkey pretty bad, her butt that she had a few months ago was gone and her arms looked rough. She didn't do it for me, I just couldn't finish. She offered a half off next visit but I doubt ill return. Has anybody else noticed? Everyone keeps talking about Taryn. Can someone hit me up with her digits? I would love to try her out. Thanks!
    I agree 100 percent. I visited her a couple weeks ago and I think I'm over it. She was still the same super sweet accommodating girl, but she did look a little worn. Super skinny and her skin looked bad IMO. I may visit her again if the pickings get slim but she isn't going to be a regular choice anymore.

  15. #25221

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Does she do bbj or only covered? I've never felt anything good with CBJ.
    Everything covered. I bring my own covers when I visit ladies. Sometimes they use cheaper ones that deaden the sensation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape