The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 611 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7515

    Your 1st?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceHobby  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is Dream Girl age- 29 Rensselaer (definitely not 29).

    She has another ad none of pictures show anything but fishnets and underwear.

    I showed up, got a weird vibe and tried to leave within 3 minutes. Crazy B pulled a gun on me.
    1st encounter and its with a gun? Was it at her apartment?

  2. #7514

    Stay away from Dream Girl

    Her ad is Dream Girl age- 29 Rensselaer (definitely not 29).

    She has another ad none of pictures show anything but fishnets and underwear.

    I showed up, got a weird vibe and tried to leave within 3 minutes. Crazy B pulled a gun on me.

  3. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...m/048923172374

    Been trying to see her for a while. Stars just haven't aligned. I checked out her * She's really hot but I don't remember seeing any reviews.
    "She's" a complete waste of time, and also super adamant that you send a selfie. She'll ask for that within 45 seconds of texting the number.

  4. #7512

    Not Worth Your Time

    She also posts under this ad:

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...v/592654435931

    I've seen her. Got a sob story about her ex druggie boyfriend and her struggle with life. I ended up walking out. She is a mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnsmp2791  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Any inputs on this one?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/143645101717

    Much appreciated.

    Thanks and,

    Dnsmp.

  5. #7511

    Jada is the best

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    No she makes an exception for me, I am like a special client. I see her during the week to prepay $20 for next date in exchange for kisses, how much we trust each other. Yes she's not the thinnest girl but I still am happy seeing her (and she is much less than 250 lbs). I give her rides too and sometimes act as her driver when shes doing outcall dates with other clients.
    Also we did overnight together in my apartment once. I am not seeing any other providers right now (except possibly my old utr Victoria who I potentially knocked up last fall, you remember the story), so Im happy with her as my number 1.

    Oh and btw when you call or text her number, you get someone else who answers, you are right - thats not May, that's her friend Jessica your communicating with. Jessica from Mont Pleasant used to be a provider (one of my regulars in fact) but she retired now and now acts as Mays handler Somewhat, thats who answers the phone when you call. This is why I have Mays private number and communicate with her that way instead. As for Jessica, many mongers here said she was a cash grabber with bad reviews, but I never had any issues with her (see post #3858 for Jessica review, back in January 2020). I occasionally see Jessica now still for outcalls to my apartment, despite her being retired and she never robbed me

    Both May and Jessica are 100 times better than Jada. Dont see why you like her so much
    I still say BS, I rubbed my finger near s.

    Her sweaty pussy and she flipped out saying she never does bare or even allows it. She's a big big girl and I still have fun with Jada. Enjoy buggy.

  6. #7510

    Courtney

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...m/048923172374

    Been trying to see her for a while. Stars just haven't aligned. I checked out her * She's really hot but I don't remember seeing any reviews.

  7. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    I've seen May, sorry mods but the things he says she does she doesn't offer. Not arguing just reporting the truth. Not sure what a hot dress looks like on a sweaty 250 lb lady that hates anything bare. Good luck stay safe.
    No she makes an exception for me, I am like a special client. I see her during the week to prepay $20 for next date in exchange for kisses, how much we trust each other. Yes she's not the thinnest girl but I still am happy seeing her (and she is much less than 250 lbs). I give her rides too and sometimes act as her driver when shes doing outcall dates with other clients.
    Also we did overnight together in my apartment once. I am not seeing any other providers right now (except possibly my old utr Victoria who I potentially knocked up last fall, you remember the story), so Im happy with her as my number 1.

    Oh and btw when you call or text her number, you get someone else who answers, you are right - thats not May, thats her friend Jessica your communicating with. Jessica from Mont Pleasant used to be a provider (one of my regulars in fact) but she retired now and now acts as Mays handler Somewhat, thats who answers the phone when you call. This is why I have Mays private number and communicate with her that way instead. As for Jessica, many mongers here said she was a cash grabber with bad reviews, but I never had any issues with her (see post #3858 for Jessica review, back in January 2020). I occasionally see Jessica now still for outcalls to my apartment, despite her being retired and she never robbed me

    Both May and Jessica are 100 times better than Jada. Don’t see why you like her so much

  8. #7508

    Hot dress?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    Had another great Friday night date with May. I picked her up at her friends house up in Broadalbin and then gave her ride to my apartment in Schenectady to do our outcall date (I drove Rt. 29, Jockey St / Swaggertown Rd to get to my place after picking her up). She was wearing a very hot dress and on the car ride, I was feeling her legs and touching her panties up her dress. We get to my apartment and go in my bedroom and begin to kiss as I run my hand up her dress and then slip my hand thru her panties and touch her pussy. We kiss both lip to lip, then neck kissing, then I pull that hot dress off her and her panties off and I get naked, then pound her pussy and finish inside her. We then took a shower together and redressed, I then give her ride back to her normal place in Schenectady. Nice way to pre celebrate my Memorial Day Weekend.
    I've seen May, sorry mods but the things he says she does she doesn't offer. Not arguing just reporting the truth. Not sure what a hot dress looks like on a sweaty 250 lb lady that hates anything bare. Good luck stay safe.

  9. #7507

    Friday night with May

    Had another great Friday night date with May. I picked her up at her friends house up in Broadalbin and then gave her ride to my apartment in Schenectady to do our outcall date (I drove Rt. 29, Jockey St / Swaggertown Rd to get to my place after picking her up). She was wearing a very hot dress and on the car ride, I was feeling her legs and touching her panties up her dress. We get to my apartment and go in my bedroom and begin to kiss as I run my hand up her dress and then slip my hand thru her panties and touch her pussy. We kiss both lip to lip, then neck kissing, then I pull that hot dress off her and her panties off and I get naked, then pound her pussy and finish inside her. We then took a shower together and redressed, I then give her ride back to her normal place in Schenectady. Nice way to pre celebrate my Memorial Day Weekend.

  10. #7506

    Any info on this one?

    Fellas,

    Any inputs on this one?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/143645101717

    Much appreciated.

    Thanks and,

    Dnsmp.

  11. #7505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman80  [View Original Post]
    They won't. Duos are not Chelsea's cup of tea and good luck getting any major responses from Porsche. She's always uninterested or detached (unless you try to go in the back door LOL).
    Actually, I did a duo with them on Tuesday last week. Chelsea was the one who asked me if I wanted to LOL.

  12. #7504

    Death Threat Scammers?

    Anyone else in here getting random text messages from "Rudy Gonzalez" or otherwise making death threats because you're "waating his girl's time" and demanding money to keep you and your family safe?

    Got one of those the other day after a bit of window shopping on STG and Sumo.

  13. #7503
    [QUOTE=Cetacean;5938611]The attention seeking individual craves attention, even insults and negative attention is better than none. When they are denied attention they will seek it elsewhere. Having worked in mental health for decades makes it possible for me to come up with a tentative diagnosis. His history of violent acting out behavior is clear. He probably disrupted the ER at Ellis Hospital and I'm quite sure he's been in restraints, probably four point, hands and feet secure by straps and cuffs. He's assaulted his family members and likely nurses and aides in the ER. He's not psychotic or delusional. His thoughts and affect are consistent with what we called jokingly an attention *****. You've probably all known borderline people. Ignore him or if you must tell him to call his counselor and work on his abandonment issues and his lack of impulse control.[/

  14. #7502

    No it's just plain autism

    Quote Originally Posted by Cetacean  [View Original Post]
    The attention seeking individual craves attention, even insults and negative attention is better than none. When they are denied attention they will seek it elsewhere. Having worked in mental health for decades makes it possible for me to come up with a tentative diagnosis. His history of violent acting out behavior is clear. He probably disrupted the ER at Ellis Hospital and I'm quite sure he's been in restraints, probably four point, hands and feet secure by straps and cuffs. He's assaulted his family members and likely nurses and aides in the ER. He's not psychotic or delusional. His thoughts and affect are consistent with what we called jokingly an attention *****. You've probably all known borderline people. Ignore him or if you must tell him to call his counselor and work on his abandonment issues and his lack of impulse control.
    No I do not have borderline personality. My issues are plain autism and me acting like a spoiled brat who never grew up and always wants his own way and won't take no as answer. Of course my mom catered to me, which didn't help. Looking back I feel like I was raised like Eric Cartman on South Park with his mom catering to him.

    Whenever I flip out, there's always a cause. I don't just for no reason flip out. Usually something gets me off, like when a provider doesn't get back to me, I get anxious and panic or when something doesn't go my way, I tantrum. I have the attitude, I want things my way and I want it now. Huge difference from borderline.

    Like how I got in trouble at work back in December, when they re-enacted the mask policy. I have problem where I can’t tolerate Covid masks and refuse to wear them, I would wear a plastic face shield during the mandate or just violate the policy maskless. At work when I found out the mask policy was going back, I suddenly flipped out and made a bad scene, I yelled “fuck Covid”, “I don’t care if everyone died from Covid back in 2019” and I planned to wear a shirt that reads “fuck Covid”. My point being my tantrum wasn’t no reason, it was me reacting to the mask policy cuz I couldn’t get my own way - proof right there I’m not borderline and my tantrums are just me wanting to control the world - classic autism. Oh and cuz of my little fit, I got brought up on 17 charges at work by HR and almost lost my job. (Not just my outburst, I also talked about me going to prostitutes at work to my coworkers and bragged how I catfished that guy - all reported during the HR investigation and resulted in 17 charges). I took a plea settlement and was reassigned to a different office unit with a 3 year probation period (I can’t have any incidents thru Feb 2025 or I’m out) - the only reason I have kept my job is cuz I work for the state which is very hard to get fired from. If I worked private sector, I would have been fired long time ago.

    And no I have never been in handcuffs or restrains. I have never been arrested and was only hospitalized once when I was 13 at Ellis Adolescent Unit and I never got violent with any staff there. Once again false untrue assumptions about me.

  15. #7501
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape