Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48478
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantaasian  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ivy this past week haven't been there in a while. I drew Lily. I asked for a light massage and got a very sensual massage and teasing. It was a decent massage. I want going there for a hard massage this time. On the flip she wanted to give me a HJ but I wanted more. Brought my own cover and she gave me a nice CBJ. Total OTD was 160. Will be back again. These days I have been staying down lies because I got a new girlfriend that's been rocking my world. Just needed something different LOL. I recommend going to see lily.
    Nice work. I saw lily and only got an HJ. But get FS from LULU. I wanted fuck lily Her body is a 10! If you like the young and innocent type.

  2. #48477

    Ivy Massage Cheshire Bridge

    I went to Ivy this past week haven't been there in a while. I drew Lily. I asked for a light massage and got a very sensual massage and teasing. It was a decent massage. I want going there for a hard massage this time. On the flip she wanted to give me a HJ but I wanted more. Brought my own cover and she gave me a nice CBJ. Total OTD was 160. Will be back again. These days I have been staying down lies because I got a new girlfriend that's been rocking my world. Just needed something different LOL. I recommend going to see lily.

  3. #48476
    Quote Originally Posted by MamFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to AMP, although I did have a couple of HE experiences in Tokyo.
    Do I need to have any concerns about LE or is it really not a factor? (FWIW, planning to visit ML).
    Am I totally over-thinking all this?
    Should I call and make an appointment to make sure she's there at whatever time I come by, or are reservations not really a thing?
    Where did you go in Tokyo? If you went to Asian Smile / Asian Relax, there's a decent chance this experience won't be as good, but you never know. If you got your happy ending from a middle aged Chinese lady on the floor of a dingy cubicle on the outskirts of Kabukicho (pssst, massagee? Massagee? This might be better. I'm partial to a place in Shibuya, actually.

    You don't need to worry about LE. Yes, you are totally over-thinking all this. I haven't seen Kelly. Yes, you should call to make an appointment with her if she's the one you want to see. The girl who answers the phone should be able to tell you when Kelly is working if the ML ombudsman here doesn't chime in. Pro tip: when you make the appointment, give them a name. A random dude might walk in before you and they will say "you call?" and the dude might say yes and snag your appointment. But if you walk in and say "appointment with Kelly for Billy-Bob" that will help straighten things out in your favor.

    90 tip for 90 minutes is fine, maybe a little much or a little light depending on what happens in the session. If it's just a HE and she isn't even working for the whole 90 minutes, she should be very happy with a 90 tip.

    ML is just the flavor of the month, don't expect anything extraordinary or for things to live up to whatever ideal you might imagine. First time, just relax and go with the flow.

  4. #48475
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MamFan  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys -.

    First post, been lurking for a couple weeks.

    I'm new to AMP, although I did have a couple of HE experiences in Tokyo. These days I'm recently retired and on a pretty short leash, so not likely to be able to be a regular 😕.

    I'm a bachelor this week though, so want to treat myself.

    My questions:

    - I'm not interested in FS, and afraid of LE, so a place that doesn't offer FS seems safer. Do I need to have any concerns about LE or is it really not a factor? (FWIW, planning to visit ML).

    - My fantasy girl has big, firm (not droopy) boobs on a tiny & thin Asian body. Kelly at ML sounds about perfect, albeit maybe not skinny in the waist. I think it's been mentioned that her tatas aren't droopy, would someone confirm? (Droopy / dangling boobs are a huge turnoff for me.).

    - I'm thinking of going for a 90 minute session, as I'd like to massage her as well. I realize that's up to negotiations, but want to allow time for it. Would a good standard rate be. 9 + . 9? (I want to be fair but not blow the curve for everyone.

    - I think I saw that Kelly works Tues. Fri, is that right? I expect that she and ML are swamped these days, given all the glowing reviews here. What's the best day / time to visit? I figure that when she first comes on shift would be best, but are any days of the week better than others? (Weekends busier than weekdays? A day like Wednesday best? Am I totally over-thinking all this?

    - Should I call and make an appointment to make sure she's there at whatever time I come by, or are reservations not really a thing?

    TIA for your advice, I appreciate everyone's efforts here!
    First, haven't seen Kelly yet but she seems to be a good candidate. Alice at Li (Marietta) is not slender but fulfills the big cans fetish. House fee plus $50 tip for displaying the boobies and fondling said boobies is more than sufficient at ANY CAMP. If they balk, I walk.

    Second, best time to visit any provider is in the morning, soonest after they open, so they're "fresh. " It's common sense. If you want the Memorial Day TV on sale at Costco, be one of the first in the door.

    Side note: You shouldn't pay more for massaging the girl as she's on your already-paid clock. As for best day of the week, never on a Saturday. Suggest going on rainy weekdays. Again, it boils down to common sense.

  5. #48474

    Noob guidance

    Hi guys -.

    First post, been lurking for a couple weeks.

    I'm new to AMP, although I did have a couple of HE experiences in Tokyo. These days I'm recently retired and on a pretty short leash, so not likely to be able to be a regular 😕.

    I'm a bachelor this week though, so want to treat myself.

    My questions:

    - I'm not interested in FS, and afraid of LE, so a place that doesn't offer FS seems safer. Do I need to have any concerns about LE or is it really not a factor? (FWIW, planning to visit ML).

    - My fantasy girl has big, firm (not droopy) boobs on a tiny & thin Asian body. Kelly at ML sounds about perfect, albeit maybe not skinny in the waist. I think it's been mentioned that her tatas aren't droopy, would someone confirm? (Droopy / dangling boobs are a huge turnoff for me.).

    - I'm thinking of going for a 90 minute session, as I'd like to massage her as well. I realize that's up to negotiations, but want to allow time for it. Would a good standard rate be. 9 + . 9? (I want to be fair but not blow the curve for everyone.

    - I think I saw that Kelly works Tues. Fri, is that right? I expect that she and ML are swamped these days, given all the glowing reviews here. What's the best day / time to visit? I figure that when she first comes on shift would be best, but are any days of the week better than others? (Weekends busier than weekdays? A day like Wednesday best? Am I totally over-thinking all this?

    - Should I call and make an appointment to make sure she's there at whatever time I come by, or are reservations not really a thing?

    TIA for your advice, I appreciate everyone's efforts here!

  6. #48473
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?
    Get on rubmd and type Latina in search bar. Some of the places are spas.

  7. #48472

    Lee spa

    I went to lee spa by the veterinarian, and it was bad. Mamasan too old, dayum. And it also seemed like she wanted to rip my thang off.

  8. #48471
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    875 oak rd. Lawrenceville.

    Walls don't go all the way to ceiling.
    Yes but music is loud.

  9. #48470

    Try Pileo in Sandy Springs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.
    Pileo is another option to Therapy +.

    Let is know if you try them!

  10. #48469
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
    Unfortunately, it's a CAMP so probably nothing more than a HJ. Sandy Springs PD came down hard on the two KAMPs that were there years ago, so I suspect they'll keep close tabs on Pearl.

  11. #48468
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?
    You can try Lilly Spa or A Spa, both in Roswell.

  12. #48467

    Happy Happy Joy Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    Formerly a. K. a. Lux Spa, also a. K. a. Fuji Massage, played hide the Mamba there a few times in the past. I'll slap down two Benji's with a slab and see what's up.

    Holla at ya boy.
    I'm new to this. Finally clipped my wings. I'll be back soon. Enjoyed TS, massage, and finale.

  13. #48466

    Where the Latinas at?

    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?

  14. #48465
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this place? City?
    875 oak rd. Lawrenceville.

    Walls don't go all the way to ceiling.

  15. #48464
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this place? City?
    Yo homie, do you know how Google works?

    https://www.facebook.com/SunriseMassageLawrenceville/

    Holla at ya boy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape