Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 12107
-
06-04-22 18:52 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 969Kicking Off June In Style
I hit town on Thursday, arriving at around 7:30 pm.
I found the legendary Rose! Yes! Walking eastbound on Greenfield, between 19th & 18th streets. She has absconded from her treatment program and re-entered the prostitution business. I pulled up. She doesn't like me, so she lied and said she's not working. I said, "Yes you are," with a chuckle. She had the audacity to ask me for a dollar! I said, "No, but I have 30!" She walked away, and I hollered behind her, "35!" and she still didn't bite the bait.
I'm guessing that it was within an hour of cruising the three beloved streets that I happened upon Jessica, on the southwest corner of 22nd & Greenfield. She hopped in, we drove to my spot. I was perkier than usual, my dick showing signs of life even prior to entering her mouth. I shot, in I'm guessing, 8-to-10 minutes. Usually it takes me, on average I'd say, 12 minutes with Jess. She took in a massive load, and then spat it out onto the pavement.
The following morning (yesterday), I cruised for maybe an hour or two in the mid-to-late morning, picked up Crissy on the south-west corner of Greenfield and perhaps 15th street or place, drove to my spot, then proceeded to get my cock sucked by her, and shoot into her mouth. Fun times.
I gave each 25 up front, and 5 afterward.
I hit the streets again in the early evening. First, I cruised the north side. North avenue only had one lone hooker, sitting on the steps at, perhaps, around 15th street, on the south side of the street. She was bigger, with a straight wig on, and smiled and waved at my John-glare. Lisbon was crawling with hookers, from 30th up to 35th street. They all wanted this white meat, but were each a bit too boisterous for my liking. I pulled up to only one of them, because she was slowly, casually creeping north toward Lisbon on 30th street. When she got up to my window, I observed her mediocre appearance; so, that combined with my fear of trannies (trannies are reputed to be present among black prostitutes more than among white prostitutes) precluded her from getting to go on a date with me.
I then headed down to Silver City. The Promised Land. At probably 7:30 or 8:00, I found Jill. This was my eighth date with her in the four years I've known her. She worked diligently for probably close to 15 minutes- and I mean hard work- then gave up, as I was not coming. 25 up front, but no 5 afterward, because I didn't finish. I was satisfied with her performance, and believe that had I had her instead of Crissy or Jessie over the previous 24 hours, I would have come. I attribute my lack of completion to having been drained by said two slores. God Bless Them All.
-
06-04-22 17:34 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 969Me, Too
I got sucked by Jill yesterday evening (one day after you). Had I not already shot into Crissy's pig mouth that morning, and Jessica's the previous evening, I surely would have busted, as Jill's head game was on point.
Originally Posted by TonguePunch
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 00:14 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 72Regards to Jill the great
Did the loop Thursday evening and spent easily an hour or so. Zero LEO presense. Finally on G noticed a WSW around 22nd south corner. Shorter with straw berry blond hair, she gets in wearing nice summer dress big boobs!
We drive a block and she whips her titty out with half dollar size nips, give her a nice squeeze, she asks what I'm up for, and grabs my junk. Very nice convo, find a nice spot around Mitchell.
She asks for. 4 I counter with. 3 if she takes me all the way, she agreed and went to work which was great, I blow my load and she takes it all. Lovely girl!
I ask her name and number, got digits and will gladly see her again. She also told me about dating a cop and saying they run stings onTuesday and Wednesday! It then dawned on me, shit this is the one and only Jill (the great) I've read your reports on.
Hey!! Let's be careful out there.
-
06-03-22 05:43 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 402She is now on G. Between 11 and 16. You will catch her eventually. Sorry don't have digits.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 09:10 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 36Maggie
Does anyone have Maggie's number? She would let me just come to her house and knock on her door so I had lost her number. She left or was put out some time ago and I've driven Lincoln every time I do the loop but can't find her the last 6 months. I would really appreciate her number.
-
06-01-22 11:37 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 402Lola
Scooped on L. Many of you know her. 1st time for me. Those that don't know her don't waste your time. Lame as hell BJ and tried to rush. Afraid of cim, plays games. Avoid. Brewers tattoo on upper arm. High disappointment rate on scooping anyone you don't know these days.
-
05-31-22 21:46 #8546Banned Member

Posts: 124Jill worthwhile
Ran into Jill again tonight. Funny, she ran to my car when she seen me. I stopped & she jumped in. Drove a cpl blocks & all of a sudden, I thought, I don't have any money in my pocket after spending the day at the lake. I pulled over and checked around. I only had a few bucks but because my vehicle was cool, she was fine with it if I drove around a bit so she could cool off. Cruised over to a spot I knew and she took care of business. 2 for 2 now. She does a good job.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 05:43 #8545Regular Member

Posts: 18Last week
Last week I found myself on G, I do way too many loops than I like to admit on G, and, and, L.
Anyways so I seen two girls one that I've seen on STG advertising in the past. She has dark hair, skinny, white. She was walking with an older looking but young looking woman with glasses whom was short, skinny, and dark hair. She walked as a pair and so I did a few loops and saw nothing so I went into a side street in the lower numbers on G and called the one with glasses over. She tried to tell me if she can bring her friend but I said no, you or nothing and as I was about to drive, she said okay and hopped on. She was paranoid and was making me paranoid but we had a light check of each other to make sure we were cool.
Anyways so I pull over and she asked for. 3 for BBBJ. I said sure and she went to town. It was good and I enjoyed it a lot. She wanted me to slap her behind and play with her. I did and after a while she took it all like a champ but spit it out. We then were heading back to her spot where I picked her up from, and that was an adventure. She started to rub one out and scream and moan. I was okay with it but when we got to the spot she wouldn't stop so I drove around and she kept rubbing one out. I had to stop her since I wanted to go home. Took like 10 minutes to get out because she dropped a pipe. I searched my car after and no pipe. She is fun, I'd repeat if I see her. But I'd like to take her to a room and enjoy her for an hour or 3.
-
05-30-22 23:18 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 969Jill The Great
I have reported on, or otherwise spoken about, Jilly Bean in several of my reports during the less-than-one-year that I've been a member of this forum. What you describe is exactly how I described her, to a T. As I've stated, her reason for disbanding with "the usual questions", is that she uses semen for medicinal purposes. As with any medicine, she dislikes its taste and consistency, but she understands its beneficial health effects, and therefore uses the opportunities her profession provides her to imbibe in as large a daily volume of the precious fluid as she can. Free man-cream is one of the perks Jill gets from prostitution.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
Here she is, in action, diligently procuring herself a generous quantity of the stuff (I am the male in the video):
https://www.xvideos.com/video69398451/jill_sucks_a_cock
-
05-30-22 22:47 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 969Ariel
I've had her three times. I don't know if it's Auriel, Ariel, or how it's spelled. Good slore. Was not in a hurry any of those times. Came one or two of the times, I think two. Was never really attracted to her, so I did not do any of the play, such as which you describe. I think that the times I had her were in the first half of 2021, or perhaps even second half of 2020. BBBJ, shoot wherever she aims it at. Good times.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 13:15 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 748In addition
2 things to add. I'm avoiding the stroll this weekend as patrols are high for the holiday and I saw a missing person from 29 and national. I'd stay away but maybe I'll drive down later. Who knows.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 11:52 #8541Banned Member

Posts: 124Jill
9:30 AM Sunday morn. Picked up Jill on 14th & G. Short thicker dirty blonde maybe 30 ish. She was looking good from a distance, maybe a 6.5 up close. I had never seen her before so after LE check, I mentioned my caution with a new girl while all the patrols going on. She said she dated a milw PO and was told that the decoys and stings were only on Tues & Wed. Maybe true, maybe not. Just thought I'd pass it along. She is not a hagler. Got right down to business without all the usual questions (bare condom etc) BBBJCIM & swallow. FIV and ass play. I would repeat. Why.
-
05-28-22 18:18 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 116Heads up
Lots of bike cops, and cars are out. I know people have reported being followed. I've also heard reports of undercover. I cannot confirm. But, I did pass up a really clean and cute looking girl that was acting fun, because I'm not willing to take the risk.
-
05-26-22 16:07 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 748Red head in the AM
Did anyone here get that redhead on nat yesterday morning? Had time before work and drove thru but there was some cars parked that made me think to keep going. She reminded me of the report about the daughter but no clue. Wasn't that early.
-
05-26-22 12:08 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 63My lucky charm
So I saw my redhead, she finally called & picked her up she had 2 hours to kill, she had 2 excuses to get out, she tells them, she'll take an uber, great front so I go get her she hops in back to make it look good, if anyone's watching, first stop, my gem spot, let me say this first I swung the loop for 30 minutes before picking up Serena, didn't see on cop on (n) or (g) or (l), very odd ud say,(L) was poppping,3 or 4, 2 pretty nice never saw before (g), nitca dam thing but (n) was swarming, I so wanted to pick up a real cute shoulder length light brown hair about 21 just couldn't yo close to picking uo my gem. Someone reported about a blonde short hair heels & a skirt I saw her turn on 19th & (n) by gas station, so I had a few minutes yet so I pull in & watch,4 consecutive vehicles one older red picking up,1 older late 90 's black impala & 2 others she walks down oassenger sides of car, I'm watching each one chats about 2-3 minutes she never gets in any, but points to go to I guess 1 block south mineral, bam busted, must of said the wrong thing, it was hilarious & they had to be stupid, she walks down passenger side only of all vehicles chats a bit & Bextra car, no wonder didn't see any l. E. They were on the next block parked, as I pull out smelling decoy all the way I see a shit load of flashing red & blue, she comes to corner gets in a car & away they go somewhere. So I get Serena we head to my spot m, aa safe as can be. Spend about 30 minutes reacquainted, mutual glad to see ya's. Lits of DFK, ta ta play, rcg & doggie, finish in her mouth with swallow. We head to Walgreens & Walmart to grab things for their house, grab a quick breakfast & take her home. We are going to dinner tomorrow, the more trusting & comfy she is seems to be relaxing much more. She stated again I don't do this I just don't have time to get a job while helping to take care of her grandma. No wonder (n) was popping this was like 5:30 - 6:15. Be careful I swear that blonde was a solid decoy. Not vad looking but way better from a distance. She was wearing black booty shorts, a slinky kinda silky looking black top. Heels. Just my loop update. Be safe all.
Eagle 19.








Reply With Quote





