Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 59509
-
05-29-22 10:47 #48469Banned Member

Posts: 13634Unfortunately, it's a CAMP so probably nothing more than a HJ. Sandy Springs PD came down hard on the two KAMPs that were there years ago, so I suspect they'll keep close tabs on Pearl.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 10:38 #48468Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can try Lilly Spa or A Spa, both in Roswell.
Originally Posted by HughJaynus96
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 07:39 #48467Regular Member

Posts: 7Happy Happy Joy Joy
I'm new to this. Finally clipped my wings. I'll be back soon. Enjoyed TS, massage, and finale.
Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 07:00 #48466Senior Member

Posts: 26Where the Latinas at?
Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?
-
05-28-22 23:45 #48465Senior Member

Posts: 495875 oak rd. Lawrenceville.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Walls don't go all the way to ceiling.
-
05-28-22 22:43 #48464Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo homie, do you know how Google works?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/SunriseMassageLawrenceville/
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-28-22 22:35 #48463Banned Member

Posts: 13634Dead since last year. Surprised nobody has posted about it before.
Originally Posted by PaulGonzel
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 22:22 #48462Senior Member

Posts: 594Would not go there expecting anything more than a HJ. To improve your odds, ask if there's anyone available who has just arrived from New York or Florida and isn't planning to stay more than a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Noogafwb
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 17:55 #48461Banned Member

Posts: 2410Formerly a. K. a. Lux Spa, also a. K. a. Fuji Massage, played hide the Mamba there a few times in the past. I'll slap down two Benji's with a slab and see what's up.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-28-22 17:21 #48460Senior Member

Posts: 747Li Massage
Is Helen still there? She was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 16:43 #48459Senior Member

Posts: 113Lilburn.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Lilburn off oak road.
-
05-28-22 16:16 #48458Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where exactly is this place? City?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 15:49 #48457Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tiffany for sure to be one of the girls. Maybe if Alice isn't busy at Li you can ask Lily if Alice can come to Sisi. You'd have more boobage than minka LOL. If not Alice I hear good things about Apple. But definitely have Tiffany be one of the girls.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 15:42 #48456Senior Member

Posts: 217New Pearl Massage
New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.
Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
-
05-28-22 14:56 #48455Regular Member

Posts: 12SISi Recommendation
I had a good experience with Bella. She is petite, mid to late thirties, gives a strong massage (which I requested). Above average finish.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





