Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48463
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Dead since last year. Surprised nobody has posted about it before.

  2. #48462
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?
    Would not go there expecting anything more than a HJ. To improve your odds, ask if there's anyone available who has just arrived from New York or Florida and isn't planning to stay more than a couple weeks.

  3. #48461
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
    Formerly a. K. a. Lux Spa, also a. K. a. Fuji Massage, played hide the Mamba there a few times in the past. I'll slap down two Benji's with a slab and see what's up.

    Holla at ya boy.

  4. #48460

    Li Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany for sure to be one of the girls. Maybe if Alice isn't busy at Li you can ask Lily if Alice can come to Sisi. You'd have more boobage than minka LOL. If not Alice I hear good things about Apple. But definitely have Tiffany be one of the girls.
    Is Helen still there? She was a lot of fun.

  5. #48459
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this place? City?
    Lilburn.

    Lilburn off oak road.

  6. #48458
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    First time posting and really enjoy reading everyone's posts. I went to Sunrise off oak road last week and had a great massage and finish with Gina or jean. She is new she said. Older but body is perfect and looks like 25 below the neck. Has anyone gotten further than HJ? Feel like the options open after a few visits she talks and moans a lot.
    Where exactly is this place? City?

  7. #48457
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I'm relative new here posted some stuff. I'm going to SiSi massage today for my first four hand. Any recommendations on who to get to ask for?
    Tiffany for sure to be one of the girls. Maybe if Alice isn't busy at Li you can ask Lily if Alice can come to Sisi. You'd have more boobage than minka LOL. If not Alice I hear good things about Apple. But definitely have Tiffany be one of the girls.

  8. #48456

    New Pearl Massage

    New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.

  9. #48455

    SISi Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I'm relative new here posted some stuff. I'm going to SiSi massage today for my first four hand. Any recommendations on who to get to ask for?
    I had a good experience with Bella. She is petite, mid to late thirties, gives a strong massage (which I requested). Above average finish.

  10. #48454

    Sunrise

    Hello,

    First time posting and really enjoy reading everyone's posts. I went to Sunrise off oak road last week and had a great massage and finish with Gina or jean. She is new she said. Older but body is perfect and looks like 25 below the neck. Has anyone gotten further than HJ? Feel like the options open after a few visits she talks and moans a lot.

  11. #48453

  12. #48452
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.
    All I've gotten is a HJ there, but it's like any other CAMP in that if you go often enough and build a rapport with a girl, she might do more either inside the shop or takeout.

  13. #48451

    Massage Legend Session Variables

    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.
    I frequent Massage Legend and believe the actual and most accurate answer to your question is not a simple "Yes" or "No". Absolutely nothing at Massage Legend is on the "menu" other than the length of available massage sessions; 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. My experience over the 1st year they since they opened, is session experiences are totally dependent upon the individual masseuse, that specific day and the vibe, connection and chemistry in each individual session itself.

    If someone is a first-time visitor at 8pm on a day where a masseuse is booked for 11 different sessions is highly likely to experience a totally different session than a regular customer she sees every 10 days or 2 weeks or the 1st time new customer that books with her at 10:00 am while fresh and well rested.

    So not to avoid your question, I am simply suggesting you take these variances and nuances into consideration depending upon the day and time you elect to visit Massage Legend because as many USA-SG members like to say "YMMV".

  14. #48450

    Massage Legend services

    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.

  15. #48449

    SiSi massage 4 hand

    I'm relative new here posted some stuff. I'm going to SiSi massage today for my first four hand. Any recommendations on who to get to ask for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape