Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 26916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Great Report

    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    https://haleystjames.com/

    I was in Chicago for work recently and saw Haley after reading some positive reviews on another site. I may have missed them with the search function but didn't see any recent reviews on here so thought I would post about my experience. While I was in town I was looking for a provider who excelled in two areas. Exceptional good looks and excellent BBBJCIMWS skills. Previous reviews indicated that she fit the bill. She had an incall hotel out by the airport and we arranged a date. She is a very sweet woman with a bubbly personality. Conversationally we didn't really click but it wasn't for lack of her trying. It was her talking about things that didn't really hold a great deal of interest for me. I wouldn't consider her for dinner date of intelligent conversation, no insult intended. She is a little bit older than her pictures would suggest and she has a little more cushion around the middle. Very pretty. Maybe cute is a better descriptor for her. I didn't find her as hot as I did in the photos. She is very short, that much was clear from previous reports. She had a bit of routine for BBBJ so I let her take the lead a bit to see what she had to offer. It was very good but not stellar. She did attempt a 2nd round after a bit of rest but I just wasn't feeling it. Very sweet girl but just not a repeat for me personally.
    Thank you for the review, Will. I think I'll take her for a spin.

  2. #19115
    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    She is right at your max but she is absolutely stunning and a true courtesan. Her look is a little more edgy but if you like that then I highly recommend. I will write a more detailed review.
    Thank you!

  3. #19114
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!

  4. #19113

    Casey Sparxxx

    Just discovered Casey Sparxxx. I'll really appreciate anyone who can help me get ahold of her.

  5. #19112

    Calliste Camu

    Quote Originally Posted by EricXgs  [View Original Post]
    About 500 hr max.
    She is right at your max but she is absolutely stunning and a true courtesan. Her look is a little more edgy but if you like that then I highly recommend. I will write a more detailed review.

  6. #19111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    O'hare area

    Quote Originally Posted by EricXgs  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if there are any good escort or agency in downtown or Ohare.
    https://www.ecechicago.com/models-Host o'hare area and oak brook.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models- Host O'Hare area and oak brook.

    http://michellesescorts.com/escortsI.htm- Host downtown.

  7. #19110

    Rachael in Batavia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82366945#.

    Late night last week, saw she was close. Had an incall at a house in Batavia. Cute girl, curvy but not a bbw. 100 FS qv, her BBBJ was stellar, she really likes to make it disappear. Then covered doggy which was decent. No kissing and not sure about other restrictions. Overall a good time was had but I would stick with just the BBBJ next time.

  8. #19109
    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    What price range are you looking in?
    About 500 hr max.

  9. #19108

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    https://haleystjames.com/

    I was in Chicago for work recently and saw Haley after reading some positive reviews on another site. I may have missed them with the search function but didn't see any recent reviews on here so thought I would post about my experience. While I was in town I was looking for a provider who excelled in two areas. Exceptional good looks and excellent BBBJCIMWS skills. Previous reviews indicated that she fit the bill. She had an incall hotel out by the airport and we arranged a date. She is a very sweet woman with a bubbly personality. Conversationally we didn't really click but it wasn't for lack of her trying. It was her talking about things that didn't really hold a great deal of interest for me. I wouldn't consider her for dinner date of intelligent conversation, no insult intended. She is a little bit older than her pictures would suggest and she has a little more cushion around the middle. Very pretty. Maybe cute is a better descriptor for her. I didn't find her as hot as I did in the photos. She is very short, that much was clear from previous reports. She had a bit of routine for BBBJ so I let her take the lead a bit to see what she had to offer. It was very good but not stellar. She did attempt a 2nd round after a bit of rest but I just wasn't feeling it. Very sweet girl but just not a repeat for me personally.
    She has been on eros for years as I had interest myself. If was reported here that the pix are indeed dated and she is older (like we all get to be). Also reported was that she was a sweet girl and had a few more pounds than the dated pix indicated. I do know that she did update her pix recently as like I said she has been on my radar for awhile. Thanks again. Stosh.

  10. #19107

    Haley St James

    https://haleystjames.com/

    I was in Chicago for work recently and saw Haley after reading some positive reviews on another site. I may have missed them with the search function but didn't see any recent reviews on here so thought I would post about my experience. While I was in town I was looking for a provider who excelled in two areas. Exceptional good looks and excellent BBBJCIMWS skills. Previous reviews indicated that she fit the bill. She had an incall hotel out by the airport and we arranged a date. She is a very sweet woman with a bubbly personality. Conversationally we didn't really click but it wasn't for lack of her trying. It was her talking about things that didn't really hold a great deal of interest for me. I wouldn't consider her for dinner date of intelligent conversation, no insult intended. She is a little bit older than her pictures would suggest and she has a little more cushion around the middle. Very pretty. Maybe cute is a better descriptor for her. I didn't find her as hot as I did in the photos. She is very short, that much was clear from previous reports. She had a bit of routine for BBBJ so I let her take the lead a bit to see what she had to offer. It was very good but not stellar. She did attempt a 2nd round after a bit of rest but I just wasn't feeling it. Very sweet girl but just not a repeat for me personally.

  11. #19106

    Price range?

    Quote Originally Posted by EricXgs  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if there are any good escort or agency in downtown or Ohare.
    What price range are you looking in?

  12. #19105

    South Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    There's a South Beach in Chicago?
    South Shore maybe?

  13. #19104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone has any info on the girl below? Thanks.

    https://chicagoerotic.com/all-chicago-escorts/maryjane/
    There's a South Beach in Chicago?

  14. #19103

    Any info

    Hi,

    Anyone has any info on the girl below? Thanks.

    https://chicagoerotic.com/all-chicago-escorts/maryjane/

  15. #19102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyScratch  [View Original Post]
    From the jump, this girl hates her job. Cold from the start, super disenchanted. Waste of money she was so lifeless.

    Never came😏way fatter too. Don't waste your time, boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82517244
    No GFE, no BBBJ, what exactly does she do? That's a 15 minute lay there menu if I ever saw one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape