Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 928 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 13916
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9221

    Legit but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJumbo  [View Original Post]
    Have used them several times, the latest was 3 weeks ago. Light screening for new clients.
    My buddy and used them twice early May. Total bait and switch-girls look NOTHING like the photoshopped beauties on the website. The two who showed up were mid 40's Mama-San hardened pros. Buyer beware.

  2. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyones seen her, seem to recall something a while ago but don't know her name so I can't search. Think she was a lesbo doing this on the side if I remember but idk. http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eet-fun_329787.

    Thanks.
    Picture is better cause once the bra comes off they're saggy. Plus the French look armpit wise. If all that is ok then it might be worth it for you for a quicky.

  3. #9219
    Quote Originally Posted by Gneal01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever called any of the providers on the cards they hand out on the strip?

    I was handed a few cards my last trip to Vegas and wondered if it would be worth trying one of those providers when I'm in town in a couple weeks.
    So, when you text the # and they tell ya the price.

    But, when the girl walks in and you say WTF did I just get myself into?

    Than handover daonation and she starts to rub your back and massage your legs. You strip and than try to kiss her she backs away while she still dressed. You ask her wait.

    Than she says baby "I'm here for one hr of just massage time, but anything else is extra (dfk-$100, CBJ-$300, cfs-$300).

    You rage and tell her to leave!

    Just swallow your pride and think the only person that knows I just lost 500 is me. Whew! LOL.

  4. #9218

    Lame service

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    I've met Cassie, she is the girl in the pics for sure. A tad bit ratchet and kind of a boring lay. She does do bbj no problem though. I'd say she is a one and done.
    She does lame service and put no interest. She is just dump and go.

  5. #9217

    Anyone seen her

    Wondering if anyones seen her, seem to recall something a while ago but don't know her name so I can't search. Think she was a lesbo doing this on the side if I remember but idk. http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eet-fun_329787.

    Thanks.

  6. #9216
    Quote Originally Posted by Gneal01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever called any of the providers on the cards they hand out on the strip?

    I was handed a few cards my last trip to Vegas and wondered if it would be worth trying one of those providers when I'm in town in a couple weeks.
    Yes and don't do it.

    Last time a friend of mine called one they sent a girl to his room to hustle as much money as should could get. Without doing anything.

    They won't talk about sex but they will talk about taking money for dancing, then more money to take clothes off, but no sex.

    If you tell them to stop or leave they try to charge a cancellation fee and get on the phone and start a lot of drama.

    All that and no sex for you.

    So like the others said, don't do it. Don't call the numbers on those cards.

    GB40.

  7. #9215
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I see this come up a lot even though it's been addressed many times in the Vegas forums. So please give it a try and let us know how it works out. Maybe you got handed a card for a unicorn.
    Or the free newspapers with ads on the Strip. Both scams.

  8. #9214

    Cards on the strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Gneal01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever called any of the providers on the cards they hand out on the strip?

    I was handed a few cards my last trip to Vegas and wondered if it would be worth trying one of those providers when I'm in town in a couple weeks.
    I see this come up a lot even though it's been addressed many times in the Vegas forums. So please give it a try and let us know how it works out. Maybe you got handed a card for a unicorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Just don't.

  9. #9213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gneal01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever called any of the providers on the cards they hand out on the strip?

    I was handed a few cards my last trip to Vegas and wondered if it would be worth trying one of those providers when I'm in town in a couple weeks.
    Just don't.

  10. #9212

    Business cards on the strip

    Anyone ever called any of the providers on the cards they hand out on the strip?

    I was handed a few cards my last trip to Vegas and wondered if it would be worth trying one of those providers when I'm in town in a couple weeks.

  11. #9211
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Samantha had ONE good review on ThE otheR board and next time I have some free time and perhaps a room on the strip I'm going to call her. There are plenty of BBFS girls on the forum. Kelsey loves it, but may be some BF issues. Abby is too unpredictable so maybe a pass on her. I've seen Candace from MOJO many times and BBFS for me at least isn't an issue but YMMV. Not the best looker but she's been my go to for a few years.
    Thanks for the info. Let me know if you wind up seeing Samantha any time soon. Abby I've been with before and lucked out in getting her on one of her good, non crazy, non shitfaced days. Kelsey I've been looking at but I saw the recent drama about her and I really don't want to deal with that. I'll check out Candace though. Thanks for the help!

  12. #9210

    That's the right word

    Quote Originally Posted by Smallish15  [View Original Post]
    Someone way hotter showed up. Then the fuckery happened. 400 roses is for my time. Can you do 1500 more? No. What can you do?

    I looked hard for independents. I hate the 200/250 then tip thing. It's just not my style. This number is what you'll get. No FIV abd a covered BJ for 600 roses. Oy vay!
    "fuckery" is what it is. Those are just some of the things in this hobby to worry about, and its total BS, "fuckery" is a great term for it. I hate the fact that one has to worry, but its their game sometimes. No matter how hot they are, they could be horrible at servicing. No matter how nice they seem at first, they may be upsellers, or indifferent in person, or crazy, or just a shitty person.

  13. #9209

    Absolutely Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CeoNate  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone had info on this place? Legit?

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/
    Have used them several times, the latest was 3 weeks ago. Light screening for new clients.

  14. #9208
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Saw 4 girls last year and reviewed them here. Coming back to town and have been looking at a few new ones. Was wondering if anyone has seen any of the following-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meganhope

    https://tryst.link/escort/sin-sity-samantha

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovetiffany1

    Also, anyone got any recommended duo's? BBBJ and BLS is a must, BBFS is preferred.

    Hoping the hobby situation is still good by you guys, its incredibly lacking as of late in the detroit area.
    Samantha had ONE good review on ThE otheR board and next time I have some free time and perhaps a room on the strip I'm going to call her. There are plenty of BBFS girls on the forum. Kelsey loves it, but may be some BF issues. Abby is too unpredictable so maybe a pass on her. I've seen Candace from MOJO many times and BBFS for me at least isn't an issue but YMMV. Not the best looker but she's been my go to for a few years.

  15. #9207

    Going to be back in town soon

    Saw 4 girls last year and reviewed them here. Coming back to town and have been looking at a few new ones. Was wondering if anyone has seen any of the following-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meganhope

    https://tryst.link/escort/sin-sity-samantha

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovetiffany1

    Also, anyone got any recommended duo's? BBBJ and BLS is a must, BBFS is preferred.

    Hoping the hobby situation is still good by you guys, its incredibly lacking as of late in the detroit area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape