Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10041

    Amber

    Saw Amber posting on Listcrawler today and recognized her face. She seems to be a few pounds heavier in the butt these days. I met her over 5 years ago at an apartment in Maryville, IL. I recall enjoying her doggie style. Probably would have repeated if she hadn't disappeared. Just hope that she's still good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82738829#.

    Kemo.

  2. #10040

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this one out yet while she's been in town? Reviews on TER all look great and I've texted with her a bit. Just curious if she's as for real as she seems.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82635252
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.

  3. #10039

    Utr Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    I've got her old number starting in that and ending in xxx-x662.

    If anyone can reconnect me I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.
    Many of you mongers have been trying to reach her since she changed her number she told me to tell she'll be back Tuesday but feel free to contact her.

    Six she three is six three always eight a nine great twenty one fifty time three!!

    Enjoy.

    Things been tuff for her since she lost her old number with like hundred of contacts so she'll be glad to hear from you guys.

    Thanks.

    Time.

  4. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    I've got her old number starting in that and ending in xxx-x662.

    If anyone can reconnect me I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.
    Check your Inbox!

  5. #10037
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    I had Lily's old 636 number. Can someone shoot me her new contact. PM is great. Thanks in advance.
    I've got her old number starting in that and ending in xxx-x662.

    If anyone can reconnect me I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.

  6. #10036

    Ella from PA

    Anybody tried this one out yet while she's been in town? Reviews on TER all look great and I've texted with her a bit. Just curious if she's as for real as she seems.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82635252

  7. #10035

    Pegging Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    I've read all of the reports. "I will use you as my personal toilet. ".

    Is that a requirement now too?

    In the outside chance that I can talk out of pegging, I've considered taking the chance. But nah. I'm just not that type.
    Met this one recently. Cute and hot but the service is bad. Just a vigorous HJ and the legs trick as many said here. I am an above average guy but was told very thick there 😂! Felt the interaction very cold and nothing worth the. ! Will not repeat!

  8. #10034
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Pipper

    I don't know if anybody's ever had died or the one that's by the airport but she has a very bad odor at least you did for me and the skin hangs like it's Bubblegum and she just lays there like she's just doing a favor.

  9. #10033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how high she is. If she's just the right amount of high she's a blast. Too high, or not high, she's horrible. All she wants is to suck you off fast, or just lay there until you get a nut fast. She's been amazing for me a couple times, but has just been a boring wet hole too often. YMMV, but I'm not going back. Go to blondes when she's working, it'll save you $50 for a quick knobber.
    Blondes?? Hit me on the inbox if you want I need to learn about this LOL.

  10. #10032

    Slix thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    She's easier to get a hold of than I expected based on what others have said. The first time I reached out she responded within an hour. Part of her screening involved sending her a dick pic, which was weird for me because I've actually never taken a dick pic before. I imagine there's a certain art to it LOL. Every other time has been good too except for once when I tried setting something up short notice. She said she would be available, but after that I didn't hear back from her till the next day when she apologized. I didn't hold it against her because it was short notice and haven't had any other issues before or since. I haven't seen her in a bit, and I've noticed she's been posting her ads for cape Girardeau lately. I haven't seen her cape incall, but she did have an incall in Marion that I've been to. It was a kinda run down motel, but I guess not too terrible. It was located right off a main highway that cuts through Marion. If I remember right her incall rate was 300/ hr and add 50 for outcall.
    Well written and informative, wish you could wright some of the news articles I try to read. Much appreciated I might go for the cape date, stay safe.

  11. #10031
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior13  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of the C'dale stuff. Could you speak about her speed of communication, in call area, and general rates. It's hard pinning that stuff down for up here in StL. Thanks and be safe.
    She's easier to get a hold of than I expected based on what others have said. The first time I reached out she responded within an hour. Part of her screening involved sending her a dick pic, which was weird for me because I've actually never taken a dick pic before. I imagine there's a certain art to it LOL. Every other time has been good too except for once when I tried setting something up short notice. She said she would be available, but after that I didn't hear back from her till the next day when she apologized. I didn't hold it against her because it was short notice and haven't had any other issues before or since. I haven't seen her in a bit, and I've noticed she's been posting her ads for cape Girardeau lately. I haven't seen her cape incall, but she did have an incall in Marion that I've been to. It was a kinda run down motel, but I guess not too terrible. It was located right off a main highway that cuts through Marion. If I remember right her incall rate was 300/ hr and add 50 for outcall.

  12. #10030

  13. #10029

    Thanks Slix

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    She's originally out of Carbondale, so if you search Lexi in the Carbondale forum, you can find a lot of info there.
    I've seen some of the C'dale stuff. Could you speak about her speed of communication, in call area, and general rates. It's hard pinning that stuff down for up here in StL. Thanks and be safe.

  14. #10028
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by JE8713  [View Original Post]
    Pills for the most part. I saw a meth pipe in the corner and stuff on the dresser. She says she didn't think it was coke but dietary supplements. Had I not known her previously I probably would have bailed. Just being in the room with it gets you in trouble if anything goes south.
    Yep she did the same thing with me because somebody kept hanging out by the room and I'm like okay what is really going on the most decrepit motel room ever and I'm like really who you living with all my boyfriend he's work well lo and behold I'm not surprised of her choice of a boyfriend eat I see more what I saw it hanging all over the room SMH bruises all over her and I'm like who keeps hanging around the room so she's like it's some creepy guy yeah right I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there I was beyond nervous I couldn't even enjoy it.

  15. #10027
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior13  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find out about this one for awhile now, but never seen anything. If I see her it'll have to be an in call. Do you have any info on that and ease of contact, and rough idea about rates. She goes by miss Lexi in StL on skip if we're talking about the same person, thanks and stay safe.
    She's originally out of Carbondale, so if you search Lexi in the Carbondale forum, you can find a lot of info there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape